It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Wiesenthal Center: Top 10 Anti-Semites, Israel-Haters for 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No... Just agenda driven morons

Such as yourself?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

No... Just agenda driven morons

Such as yourself?

Did I touch a nerve? Did I attack you??

Lol

Your reactions speak louder than you know..

Look in the mirror..

That is where hatred stops.. Division.. Corruption..

Your corruption exposed yourself..

Flaming me may make you feel better but hatred consumes...

I feel sorry for you.. So tonight.. Before the shabbat table.. I will pray for you.. X

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Did I touch a nerve? Did I attack you??

Lol

We're not idiots. You implied that the OP was the agenda driven moron. Then try to backpedal when people call you on it? Grow a pair and say what you mean.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I know you feel angry and repulsed right now,but i just wanted you to know that nobody really hates the Jews,we just do not like the Zionism...we are all here to exchange information and to discuss issues that matter most to all of us....We are learning in the proses and contributing in exchange.There is no reason to get upset or offended....Shalom. and happy Hanuka.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Tell me. What exactly do you accomplish with your remarks? The only way I can interpret it is "Hating the haters". That is very noble. Yet, I fail to see how that changes anything, assuming your point of view is correct. I have to assume you see. You make a few statements without anything of substance to back it up. If, perhaps, you were specific as to why the people you disagree with are wrong I could understand what you are saying.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Good thread but number 4 is just ridiculous.
So they've just lumped all the European football supporters together?
Do these people think European football supporters all belong to the same club or something?
I can't get my head around that one, to me it just sounds silly.
Who the hell thought about that one and why?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaSpy2012

Yeah the list is a bit ridiculous, I mean really...Football

Football is now an Anti-Semite!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

They should be equal with other humans and stay responsible for their actions.Like the signature of Sonny1 says , " The Blood Stays on the Blade"

Agree.

It goes for Arab on Arab violence, or the selling of an Arab brother to become your brothers keeper, that happens too often in the Middle East. Sins cannot be washed away, even if the blood was spilled eons ago. Sins cannot be bought for shekel and a few acres of land either.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
why David Icke is not on the list?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Because football and a Norwegian internet blogger were more important.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Obviously the intent of my heart does not match with your perceptions?

The OP is one of the few I respect on this site.. And I have more than enough balls to call someone a moron to their face...

pffft.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

When you pray tonight,

ask Him to cure your blindness.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

edit on 1/4/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: remove drunken post

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You did such an excellent OP, CorruptionExposed! I hope you get millions of readers!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
the people at the simon weaselthal center are a bunch of pansies. they think they are heros by going around hunting 90 year old men who probably can't hear anything because they are so deaf and walk around with walkers.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Your heart? What does your heart have to do with any of the posts you have made in this thread? Just who were we supposed to think you were referring to?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I bet if someone makes a list of hateful Israelis, they would be #1 on the 2013 list.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The irony is that some of the most infamous antisemites are zionist Jews.

Does it escape the closed minds of zionists that the Palestinians are in fact Semites and direct descendents of the anceint Hebrews?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Very well written OP and very informative. I know that some here would label you as an anti-Semite or Jew-hater, but if they took the time to read your threads they may learn a thing or two. I see you as someone who brings attention to the atrocities of the Zionists. While I see your threads as slightly biased, as your anti-Zionist view is clear, I thank you for trying to present it in the least offensive way. The world needs to wake up and see through all this propaganda.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Before I provide the list I want to make it clear that I am not a racist or bigot

Just out of curiosity, what do you propose should be done to all the Israelis if and when the Arab Palestinians regain their homeland? Should they be sorted out by degree of secularism? Allegiance to Zionist principles? Ethnic origins? Then what? Move them to Norway? Give the really Zionist ones a place to live in your home? Seriously, what is your ultimate solution to the Israel question?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join