It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Wiesenthal Center: Top 10 Anti-Semites, Israel-Haters for 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Instead of making a Top Ten List, meaning their are others left off the List.

Perhaps Israel should be looking at the Reasons WHY they have such a List.

I would advise them that "Never again" should mean , "Never again To Anybody"

BINGO, you said it

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

U mad, bro?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Anyone can make a top 10 list of anti semites of 2012

Mine just has one person on it.

edit on 4-1-2013 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks
reply to post by g146541

U mad, bro?

LOL, I love that meme!
But seriously, what's to be mad about?
Via the web and information availability, the masses are being educated to the terrorist israeli regimes ways.
Back when almost all of the US was behind israel, now they have a shrinking handful of devotees who will not let go of their precious israel so they do not have to lose face.
Tide has turned Bro, and soon a top ten list won't even be close to the billions who hate israel.
In a worst case scenario, the US has got to cut aid to the trailerpark due to our own financial probs.
Then we will see just how they do without US equipment and cash!
I can't wait!

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I honestly dont see how these people can confuse Antisemitism with anti Zionism when it was the Zionists all along they should have been fighting. It was the Zionists - their own Jewish brothers who pulled the strings to have the Jews in Germany murdered.

Looks to me like the Simon Wiesenthal Center is just another hate group with their own agenda.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Thank you for sheding more light on Simon Wiesenthal and his organization. I was aware of what you mentioned but I wanted to keep my OP as balanced as possible, I figured calling him a Nazi collaborator would not go over too well with certain crowds.

The fact is that the Zionists had a hand in a lot of what happened to the Jews in WW2, a lot of it actually began well before the war. The Simon Wiesenthal Center is certainly a propaganda outlet with an obvious agenda but that is to be expected considering their main objective that is even listed on their "About Us" page.

If you look into their funding you may also come across some interesting surprises.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Is there a list of anti Jew haters??

If so... Put me on the top of that list..

Jew haters are braindead morons..

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Why would the Simon Wiesenthal Center open offices in the U.S. , despite the fact the alleged Holocaust occurred in Europe?

They have offices here so they can push their racist anti American views on the people of this country. Like in California they helped to write bill HR-35 which strips college students of their right to free speech. In other words it's now illegal to criticize the government of Israel on campus.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yes, yes, yes. We all know anti-zionism is not anti-semitism. It's impossible to have an all jewish Israel, unless ofcourse Israel is looking to shift from being a democracy to being a theocracy and then what? Mass deportation or extermination? A Theocratic Israel wouldn't survive these times, not without the Messiah they keep seeking yet keep denying him at the same time, because under him there is no gentile or jew, he makes no distiniction between the two of his people.
edit on 4-1-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Is there a list of anti Jew haters??

If so... Put me on the top of that list..

Jew haters are braindead morons..

Anyone who hates a group of people due to their religions fall in the same category.

It's not just people who are bigoted against Jews who are morons.

Do you only dislike Jew haters, or would you also dislike anyone who hates Christians or Muslims or any other religion?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No... Just agenda driven morons

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

No... Just agenda driven morons

Such as the Simon Wiesenthal Center?

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I really doubt that hunting down anti-semites is a good point for Jews. On the other hand, The number one threat to Jews that are alive today is Israel. If you're going to ask how this may be, Go ask a real Jew. I don't have a single atom of belief in my heart that the inhabitants are the real Jews they claim to be.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If Israelis and Jews want to live in peace in this world they have to disconnect themselves from the Zionists,otherwise they will fall down as Zionism is certainly going to,,,Just making a list like that shows how desperate they really are....There are lots of good people living in Israel who do not even know what Zionism really means!..And they all might become victims of their government's actions,,,and that is sad.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
an anti semite is one who has an irrational hatred of speakers of semitic languages... the major one is arabic, second hebrew, third Aramaic (language of Jesus), and a lot of other old ME languages. by the number of speakers, an anti semite would be a hater of Arab Muslims. i do not think that is what is meant by the accusation.
the ability to hate languages is rather esoteric, and rare. an indication of psychopathology for sure.
the zionist gang and the SPLC use it as a perjorative... you crazy jew hater you, etc etc. hoping to slip the psychopathology into the accusation.
nice to see that ATS writers like g12345 are catching on to this

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Israel needs constant enemies just like the US needs constant enemies. This ensures the uninterrupted flow of money being sent, spent, used, passed, sought and squandered

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

No... Like I said agenda driven morons... Like those who mask their hate with politically correct comments..

And threads...

Not fooling anyone..

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hi. I'm an ATS forum reader from Hungary. I have to correct your post regarding no.7, on the Wiesenthal-list. The politician Márton Gyönygösi, who made controversial speech in the Hungarian parliment, is not the leader of the Jobbik party.
The leader is Gábor Vona.
The controversy came from wrongly chosen words in Gyöngyösi's speech, where he demanded to know, which members of the Hungarian parliment have more than one citizenships, since they might represent a danger to the national security. Everybody in Hungary knows, that there are a lot of jewish-hungarian members sitting in our parliment, and Gyöngyösi made the mistake, to say the word jewish in his speech...Since then he is public enemy number 1, in the eyes of Hungarian jewry. But he is not the leader!
And also the Jobbik party's main enemy is not Hungarian jewry, but the gypsys, who terrorize the Hungarians mainly in the poorer regions. A gypsy horde killed a famous handball player 3 years ago in a brawl in a club, and just 3 days ago a similar knife attack happened in another club. Only 1 perpetrator was arrested from the 40 strong gypsy horde...Thats the sad reality in Hungary right now.

(Feel free to correct any mistakes in my grammar or spelling)

edit on 4-1-2013 by Balazs because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

What part of the OP is it exactly that you don't agree with or are against of?,,besides your assumption of him being a brainless moron!!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
reply to post by EvanB

What part of the OP is it exactly that you don't agree with or are against of?,,besides your assumption of him being a brainless moron!!

I never called the OP a brainless moron!!..

Are you well???

Or reading between the lines?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join