It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Wiesenthal Center: Top 10 Anti-Semites, Israel-Haters for 2012

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

No, s/he did not "edit out the context". Unless you think Muslims are the issue, not Jews?

The original documentary, which sets the context for her remarks, is twenty three minutes long, of which only about a minute and sixteen seconds is being posted by Anti-Semitic groups.

No, it is for indoctrinating them the most effectively. Since there is such a great need for indoctrination, it makes me wonder if the "Diaspora" really happened. Maybe it is just a myth, a convenient legend for Israel to excuse their crimes and their effort to rule the world.

Please do some due diligence and look up what the award is actually for, before you allow your Judeophobia to boil over.

No, because she trying to indoctrinating the people. You can only do that by wooing their trust and then instill the lies.

What evidence do you have that she is "indoctrinating the people?" Is the fact that she is Jewish enough to establish her guilt?

No, you must be hearing voices. Where does Barbara say "I have fear Europe will not survive"?

I'm hearing voices? You are the one who heard her say: "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE". I'm pretty sure no-one else heard her say that.

No, she is not an activist, she is paid by the government to manipulate and indoctrinate.

Then what do you call advocating multi-culturalism? (Oh, right, Zionist indoctrination. What was I thinking?)

In short, Muslims in Europe are in the same position that Jews had been in for centuries.

Then she should be teaching Muslim religion and customs, not Jewish ones.

No, that is for the Islamic community leaders to do. She only need model how to do it with her non-denominational classes and seminars.

For a society to function, it is necessary for all of its elements to work together. Mistrust, persecution and violence can shatter the fabric of society, leading to resentment and the politics of destruction. One way to prevent this is to foster understanding and tolerance of each of the different cultures that participate in the greater society. This is the idea behind multi-culturalism. Some disagree with this approach.

No, what she is doing is analogous to claiming "to educate about love, if you do not listen to my teching you have not learned to love, and without love you will die, but I am so wonderful that I am willing to teach you to love, and I am even willing to be resented but I am so wonderful that I will teach you anyhow, whether you want it or not, and if you reject me you will die".

So are you saying that a society can function successfully when there is nothing but tension and strife between its members?

Europe has 27 nations, all with different cultures and there is free exchange of ideas. EUROPE DOES NOT NEED TO BE TAUGHT ABOUT MULTI-CULTURISM.

I forget. Europe has never had any problems with cultural differences. That is why it has gone hundreds of years without any wars, civil or otherwise.

I don't know if you experience how unnerving it is to be told the same lie over and over again, when you know that it is a lie, and the speaker gives the pretense of wanting the best for you.

So, I repeat: you really do believe that a society can function properly when its members refuse to work together.

Imagine Dr. Mengele telling you "I have to give you this injection because otherwise you will be in great pain". While the pain is caused by poison is the food.

Whoa! Where did that come from?

Lies are uncovered. I am beginning to ask myself now if the biblical story of the exodus is a lie also. Does science have proof that Jews migrated to Egypt and some 400 years later back to Israel? What if it were not true?

It is not exactly a "lie," it is a cultural myth. It explains certain aspects of Jewish faith and culture. In fact, archaeology does not support the story of the Exodus.

Why do we not know when why and how Jews migrated to European countries? With the education, dedication and strong faith of Jews it should have been important for them to record their migrations. Why did they not do that? Maybe because they did not happen. To the best of my knowledge, although my knowledge maybe incomplete about this, we really do not know the answer to this question. Of course, people with a vested interest or unwavering belief system, they will claim that they "know". But under scrutiny it has always been revealed that they "believe" not "know". They "believe" because it is their religion but they do "not know" because there is no objective evidence.

Your personal issues are showing again.
edit on 30-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

But she is wrong. It is due to the significant, and recent, influx of Muslims into Sweden,

Of course. It is perfectly natural to hate Muslims, right?

and the fact that they fled THEIR homeland because of Israelis policies.

All the more reason to hate Israel: dumping its bloody Muslims on Christian Europe.

It is not the Swedes who all of a sudden became Anti-Semitic.

Are you implying they have always been Anti-Semitic?

This is an intentional and malevolent distortion. Blaming the Gentile Swedes malevolently for something that they did not commit is Anti-Gentilic hate speech in my view.

Please explain this one to me. Barbara Lerner Spectre has expressed the opinion that formerly uniform cultures like Sweden need help in accommodating themselves to the new sub-cultures that are migrating there. How is this Anti-Gentile hate speech?

Because Jews have learned to bridge the cultural gap after centuries of integrating into European societies, they will be the model for future integration and, thus, the best qualified to teach how it is to be done.

I LAUGHED WHEN I READ THIS. Jews are the worst people in the world to integrate. They have chosen not to integrate into European society for a thousand years. LOOK WHAT JOB THEY ARE DOING IN PALESTINE with integrating. There are more than enough cultures in what has started over half a century ago as the European COMMUNITY. They do not need to learn the Jewish meaning of "integrate".

And I nearly wept when I read this. I'm surprised that you haven't seen Der Ewige Jude. One of the Jews' greatest crimes was "infiltrating" German society, even, gasp, intermarrying with Teutonic women and ruining the gene pool.

It certainly does not sound like: "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE".

But that is what it MEANS.

It pains me to realize that you believe this.

Actually, I did answer you. It is funded by donations.

No, it is not funded by donations. What allows you to make this claim? Show me the list of donors. Or do you consider a link enough proof? It clearly is another attempt at "educating" people with PR. People naturally believe that such institutes or "projects" are benign or even benevolent. They are not. Whoever is funding it, their views will be expressed, their agenda will be obeyed, their goals will be reached. If the employees want to keep their jobs.

Okay, whatever. If you don't want to hear what Palestinians and Israelis can agree on, I won't twist your arm. Enjoy your ignorance.
edit on 30-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

But she is wrong. It is due to the significant, and recent, influx of Muslims into Sweden
Of course. It is perfectly natural to hate Muslims, right?

and the fact that they fled THEIR homeland because of Israelis policies.
All the more reason to hate Israel: dumping its bloody Muslims on Christian Europe.

It is not the Swedes who all of a sudden became Anti-Semitic.
Are you implying they have always been Anti-Semitic?
"bloody Muslims"? "always been Anti-Semitic?", "hate Israel"? "hate Muslims?"

The Swedes are! "multi-cutural", open and welcoming to foreign cultures, including Muslims (who according to American propaganda are "evil terrorists"). The Muslims express their resentment for Israel and get labeled Anti-Semite for it (unjustly?). So why do the Swedes get blamed for the "rise in Anti-Semitism"?

Wait - "Anti-Semitism"? To support the claim, a "government study in 2006 estimated that 15% of Swedes agree with the statement: "The Jews have too much influence in the world today". What does that have to do with Anti-Semitism? Is there any REAL Anti-Semitism by Swedish citizens at all?

Barbara is distracting from these facts by using euphemisms like "multi-culturalism" and thereby intentionally blames the wrong people for hate that may not even exist. That is deceitful incitement of hate, and I will do what I can to make the term "Anti-Gentilic hate speech" become as prevalent as "Anti-Semitic" in the discussion of Zionism.

I LAUGHED WHEN I READ THIS. Jews are the worst people in the world to integrate. They have chosen not to integrate into European society for a thousand years. LOOK WHAT JOB THEY ARE DOING IN PALESTINE with integrating. There are more than enough cultures in what has started over half a century ago as the European COMMUNITY. They do not need to learn the Jewish meaning of "integrate".

And I nearly wept when I read this. I'm surprised that you haven't seen Der Ewige Jude.
You're unable to argue with my point, so you distract from the facts, again, by referring to something totally different. Only trying to instill hate, that is all you can do ("The Eternal Jew"??).

This is an intentional and malevolent distortion. Blaming the Gentile Swedes malevolently for something that they did not commit is Anti-Gentilic hate speech in my view.

Please explain this one to me. Barbara Lerner Spectre has expressed the opinion that formerly uniform cultures like Sweden need help in accommodating themselves to the new sub-cultures that are migrating there.
"sub-cultures"? No, she is pretending that Swedes must prevent the Muslims (or anybody else) from acting out any feelings against Israel or Zionism BEFORE they occur. Sweden prosecutes crimes AFTER they have been commited (as does Venezuela in the example you provided).

Plus, people have become aware of "false flag attacks" by governments' secret services, and an attack or vandalism cannot be claimed or "assumed" to be what it appears to be, an expression of hate, rather than an effort to INCITE hate - without actual proof, in court. Sunnis bomb their own mosques to blame Shias, and vice versa, too.

No, it is not funded by donations. What allows you to make this claim? Show me the list of donors. Or do you consider a link enough proof? It clearly is another attempt at "educating" people with PR. People naturally believe that such institutes or "projects" are benign or even benevolent. They are not. Whoever is funding it, their views will be expressed, their agenda will be obeyed, their goals will be reached - if the employees want to keep their jobs.

Okay, whatever. If you don't want to hear what Palestinians and Israelis can agree on, I won't twist your arm. Enjoy your ignorance.
Do you actually "know" (or simply assume) that they found some Palestinians who agree with the Zionist PR? Or, are you making this up to mislead the reader, too?

edit on 31-1-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I am merely mirroring your sentiments. Here is exactly what you wrote:

But she is wrong. It is due to the significant, and recent, influx of Muslims into Sweden, and the fact that they fled THEIR homeland because of Israelis policies. It is not the Swedes who all of a sudden became Anti-Semitic. This is an intentional and malevolent distortion. Blaming the Gentile Swedes malevolently for something that they did not commit is Anti-Gentilic hate speech in my view.

You seem to assume that it is perfectly natural to hate Muslims. The rising xenophobia there is not due to a difficulty in accepting non-mainstream cultures, but rather the fault of the Jews. Why? Because Israel is forcing all those Turks, North Africans and Bosnians out of their native Palestine. Pointing out that it is best for Swedes to become more educated about the new minorities that are immigrating to their land is Zionist "Anti-Gentilism."

This is what is most disturbing about your rants: not once have you ever exhibited any compassion towards Palestinians, Arabs or Muslims, only hatred towards Jews. Time and again I have pointed out that it is as bad for a Jew to kill a Muslim for no reason as it is for a Muslim to kill a Jew for no reason. You have never acknowledged this. Instead, you point to numbers, as though it is the higher body count that determines which side is "right."

The Swedes are! "multi-cutural", open and welcoming to foreign cultures, including Muslims (who according to American propaganda are "evil terrorists"). The Muslims express their resentment for Israel and get labeled Anti-Semite for it (unjustly?). So why do the Swedes get blamed for the "rise in Anti-Semitism"?

Because it's the Swedes who are expressing Anti-Semitic opinions? By the way, the issue at the moment is not Anti-Semitism, but xenophobia. There is growing Islamophobia in Sweden:

www.boston.com...

www.islamophobia-watch.com...

How would you propose to counter this fear and hatred towards Muslims? Ghettoization? Deportation?

Wait - "Anti-Semitism"? To support the claim, a "government study in 2006 estimated that 15% of Swedes agree with the statement: "The Jews have too much influence in the world today". What does that have to do with Anti-Semitism? Is there any REAL Anti-Semitism by Swedish citizens at all?

Note the phrasing of the statement. It is not "Israel has too much influence in the world today." This might reflect objectively on the nation's ability to project "soft power." What it actually says is "The Jews have too much influence in the world today." What is that supposed to mean? Just how much influence should the Jews have, in your opinion?

Jews are the worst people in the world to integrate. They have chosen not to integrate into European society for a thousand years.

And I nearly wept when I read this. I'm surprised that you haven't seen Der Ewige Jude.

You're unable to argue with my point, so you distract from the facts, again, by referring to something totally different. Only trying to instill hate, that is all you can do ("The Eternal Jew"??).

No, you are simply displaying your (feigned?) ignorance again. In Germany and the Austro-Hungarian empire, Jews were treated more liberally than they were in Russia. They participated fully in larger society, eventually becoming business leaders, academics and even politicians. Der Ewige Jude is a classic Nazi propaganda film that portrays this successful integration as a devious infiltration of society. You should see it some time; I think you'll enjoy it. (But remember, it's your grandfather they're talking about.)

No, she [Spectre--DJW001] is pretending that Swedes must prevent the Muslims (or anybody else) from acting out any feelings against Israel or Zionism BEFORE they occur. Sweden prosecutes crimes AFTER they have been commited (as does Venezuela in the example you provided).

Where does she say this?

Sunnis bomb their own mosques to blame Shias, and vice versa, too.

Yes, you've made your true opinion of Muslims crystal clear.
edit on 31-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I am merely mirroring your sentiments. Here is exactly what you wrote:

But she is wrong. It is due to the significant, and recent, influx of Muslims into Sweden, and the fact that they fled THEIR homeland because of Israelis policies. It is not the Swedes who all of a sudden became Anti-Semitic. This is an intentional and malevolent distortion. Blaming the Gentile Swedes malevolently for something that they did not commit is Anti-Gentilic hate speech in my view.
You seem to assume that it is perfectly natural to hate Muslims. The rising xenophobia there is not due to a difficulty in accepting non-mainstream cultures, but rather the fault of the Jews. Why? Because Israel is forcing all those Turks, North Africans and Bosnians out of their native Palestine.
"I am merely mirroring your sentiments." ?? Do you know how to read? Where did I use the word "bloody"? Or anything with a similar meaning?

Your claim that I described any person as "bloody", or that it mirrors my sentiments is (I have to point this for what it is) a BLOODY LIE.

To refresh your memory, your original statement that I quoted from was "All the more reason to hate Israel: dumping its bloody Muslims on Christian Europe."

Where did I ever use a derogatory, racist way to describe Muslims? NEVER.

I resent the fact that you claim, you pretend to "mirror" my sentiments. And you do so on purpose derogatively, by ascribing to me feelings of "hate".

Further, I have NEVER suggested the Swedes are Anti-Semitic, neither now nor that they have "always been Anti-Semitic".

Further, I have NEVER characterized my sentiments for Israels as "hate". (maybe "disgust")

Note the phrasing of the statement. It is not "Israel has too much influence in the world today." This might reflect objectively on the nation's ability to project "soft power." What it actually says is "The Jews have too much influence in the world today." What is that supposed to mean? Just how much influence should the Jews have, in your opinion?
You pretend that you do not know how to read, again? Do you understand the words "agree" and "statement" and "influence" and "world"?

"Saudis are making too much money from their oil."
"Russians haved too many nukes."
"American are consuming too much energy."

These are "statements". If one agrees with them, that is an opinion.

To answer your question, "What is that supposed to mean?" It means that this person has an opinion. In most countries including Sweden they have the right to have an opinion.

In some countries the government tries to prohibit people the right to free speech. BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A COUNTRY THAT TRIES TO PROHIBIT AN OPINION. These people DID NOT express their opinion, they responded to a pollster question. Or should they tell the pollster "I will take the fifth" (if that one still exists).

Moreover, the opinion was NOT EVEN HATEFUL. Not in the least more hateful than my examples of Saudis, Russians and Americans.

This shows again how Zionists aim to control what people say, do and THINK - NOT in Israel (where they can make laws if the Israelis support them) but IN THE WORLD.

Zionists in England or Canada, or wherever, call Swedes "Anti-Semites" for having an opinion. Along with demonizing the people, these Zionists demonize the country and its government - until the government gives in and adopts strict laws against so-called "Anti-Semitism".

That is how Zionists influence many world governments. "Zionists have too much influence in the world today." That is my opinion and it is not hateful and not Anti-Semitic.

What is the point in having a discussion with somebody who purposely misquotes me?
It gives me the opportunity to illustrate the mind boggling fact that Zionists try to control the people and governments of the world by demonizing them IN ALL COUNTRIES OF THW WORLD by calling them Anti-Semitic. Making innocent, naive Jews move to a country that is inhabited by its religious enemy, making them kill and be killed, is a tool to create resentment and opinions of Zionists excess of influence.

Because these opinions trigger the accusation of Anti-Semitic, as you have done.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to illustrate this mind boggling fact.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Off topic, but your posts blow me away ThnkingHuman!

Your posts are a breathe of fresh air, thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and opinion in my thread. I agree with all the points you have made and you are doing a great job at putting certain individuals in their proper place with facts and logic.

Still no one has addressed much of number 2 or 3 on the list.

I noticed people purposely avoided those ones.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I suspect that a lot of people are purposefully ignoring this thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Off topic, but your posts blow me away ThnkingHuman!

They blow me away, too. ThinkingHuman displays a degree of lack of self knowledge that is exceptional even for ATS.

Your posts are a breathe of fresh air, thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and opinion in my thread. I agree with all the points you have made and you are doing a great job at putting certain individuals in their proper place with facts and logic.

So you believe that the growing xenophobia in Europe is not the result of resistance to multi-culturalism, but is the natural and unavoidable response to Turks, North Africans and Eastern European Muslims moving in to formerly ethnically homogeneous countries? And that these Muslims were forced out of Turkey, North Africa and Eastern Europe by Israel?

Still no one has addressed much of number 2 or 3 on the list.

On the contrary, the past few pages have been devoted to Latuff, number 3 on the list. Latuff is responsible for the cartoon you published in the OP that asserts that Anti-Zionism is not Anti-Semitism. Since Anti-Zionism has been conveniently left undefined, it has been necessary to examine the attitudes of people who endorse the slogan in order to determine what it actually means.

As it is, the sentiments expressed by ThinkingHuman make it clear that they do not consider violence against Jews to be in any way criminal. Deliberately targeting Israeli civilians is not a war crime. Looting a synagogue is not an Anti-Semitic act. Educating gentiles about Jewish culture is brainwashing, enforced by death threats. How do you think that looks?

But back to Latuff. His cartoons are certainly Anti-Israel. He never criticizes Israeli's enemies; in fact, he glorifies them. He never criticizes Hamas' use of human shields, for example, neither does he take Iran to task for using Palestinian lives as pawns in its struggle for regional hegemony. Given that the list is of people and organizations that are inimical towards Israel as well as Anti-Semites, I think his inclusion on the list is more than justified.

As to the question of his Anti-Semitism, that is more difficult to say. He is certainly Anti-Catholic. And he is also obsessed with violence, interjecting graphic portrayals of gun violence into completely irrelevant areas.

latuff2.deviantart.com...#/d2ieh44

It seems to be a morbid obsession, almost pornographic.

I noticed people purposely avoided those ones.

Given that Iran completely refuses to acknowledge Israel's right to exist and arms Hamas and Hezbollah, its inclusion on the list is a no-brainer, don't you think?
edit on 2-2-2013 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Why don't you?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I pointed out that DJW001 lied in his characterization of my statements. DJW001 failed to apologize or otherwise rectify the situation. The reader of any posts by DJW001 should be aware of these practices by him.

Further, I pointed out that anybody has a right to an opinion. There is no law that prohibits any opinion, EVER. To say that the opinion alone would be sufficient to call a person Anti-Semite is incorrect. If it is made repeatedly on purpose to mislead then it becomes a lie.

Since DJW001 has not responded to my post, nor explained why he claims that an opinion calls for labeling the person Anti-Semite, it should be clear that an opinion does not justify being label Anti-Semite because the meaning of Anti-Semite is different.

I will go one step further. Even hate towards Jews or any other race or individual is not illegal or immoral, when this information is provided by a pollster or in another appropriate form. People often feel hate for their spouse or for a country that attacks their sovereignty (eg. 9-11). It is a feeling.

The expression of hate, on the other hand, may be illegal and immoral, eg. spray painting, vandalism etc. It is the court, exclussively, which must determine the crime to be hate motivated rather than financially or otherwise motivated. Hate crime statistics could be used to justify generalizations about Anti-Semitism or Anti-Gentilism but not responses to pollsters.

edit on 2-2-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I pointed out that DJW001 lied in his characterization of my statements. DJW001 failed to apologize or otherwise rectify the situation. The reader of any posts by DJW001 should be aware of these practices by him.

I'm sorry, it's just that I don't understand the rules you play by. You took the following statement by Barbara Spectre:

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

... and then claimed it said:

Can I put it any more clearer? The Swedish Government promotes "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How is your completely twisting Spectre's words and intent not a lie, by your own standards?

Further, I pointed out that anybody has a right to an opinion. There is no law that prohibits any opinion, EVER. To say that the opinion alone would be sufficient to call a person Anti-Semite is incorrect. If it is made repeatedly on purpose to mislead then it becomes a lie.

I never said that no-one has a right to an opinion. Quite simply, an opinion is an expression of one's beliefs. If one expresses Anti-Semitic opinions, one is, by definition, an Anti-Semite.

DJW001 has not explained why he claims that an opinion calls for labeling the person Anti-Semite.

I wouldn't have thought it necessary, but someone espousing Anti-Semitic opinions is obviously an Anti-Semite.

I advise the reader that DJW001 is likely to again respond by distracting from the issue I am raising here.

Exactly what issue are you raising here? That expressing Anti-Semitic opinions is not the mark of an Anti-Semite? Or that radically paraphrasing someone else's words, as you do, is lying?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I will go one step further. Even hate towards Jews or any other race or individual is not illegal or immoral, when this information is provided by a pollster or in another appropriate form. People often feel hate for their spouse or for a country that attacks their sovereignty.

Wow. Hatred is not immoral? People often feel hatred for their spouse? Once again, your personal issues are showing.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

Why don't you?

Because I'm watching it for any further vile comments about the Holocaust.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thank you for finally admitting that people have the right to be Anti-Semitic if they so choose. (see below)

I'm sorry, it's just that I don't understand the rules you play by.
The rule that I play by is pretty simple: DO NOT MISQUOTE ME.
You said: "All the more reason to hate Israel: dumping its bloody Muslims on Christian Europe."
and: "I am merely mirroring your sentiments."

As I stated before: That is a lie. I have NEVER used derogatory terms such as "bloody", nor expressed hate for Israel, nor Muslims, nor for any other group of people. You know that your claim that I hate anybody is false, but you claim it in order to try to invalidate my argument.

Strategy number one (for people who try to instill hate): to label people with derogatory words, "racist", "Anti-Semite" etc.

Strategy number two: to lie and misquote, to claim their words mean something they don't.

You are incapable to respond to the message so you discredit the messenger. Old trick (#1). You CREATE hate by labeling innocent, rational people wholesale (Swedes in general, all Swedes, become "Anti-Semites" because they answerd to pollsters) with inflammatory labels and you pretend you do not need any facts or reason.

I remind you that we are discussing the topic of Anti-Semitism so we, both, need to refer to people who hate Israel. I do not hate Israel because my family was not killed by them. Note, if you tell me again that I hate Israel without showing me where I said so, I will call you again a liar.

I advise the reader that DJW001 is likely to again respond by distracting from the issue I am raising here.

You took the following statement by Barbara Spectre:
As I expected and advised you distracted from my message (about you lieing about me) by quoting to Barbara.

... and then claimed it said:

Can I put it any more clearer? The Swedish Government promotes "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE".
Ok, please do tell what is the difference between "not survive" and "die"? How can you not survive without dieing?

I pointed out that anybody has a right to an opinion. There is no law that prohibits any opinion, EVER.

I never said that no-one has a right to an opinion. Quite simply, an opinion is an expression of one's beliefs. If one expresses Anti-Semitic opinions, one is, by definition, an Anti-Semite.
So why are we having this discussion? If you want to use the word in that way, then one has the right to be Anti-Semite.

Let me point out that you kept asking CorruptionExposed for HIS definition, but never never gave yours (unless I missed it). Finally, here, you do.

Thank you for finally admitting that people have the right to be Anti-Semitic if they so choose. Only certain acts MOTIVATED by Anti-Semitism are not allowed. Being an Anti-Semite, the Being alone, the opinion alone, the expression of one's belief alone, people have the right to, ACCORDING TO YOU.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Or, lies from DJW001?

"further vile comments about the Holocaust"?

Trying to incite some? Making a claim then support it with quotes before I put you in place also.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Wow. Hatred is not immoral?
To quote you:

Although anger can be a normal reaction to traumatic events, hatred is unhealthy, a mental illness.
Wishy washy, elusive, contradicting yourself, twisting your words and others' words the way it is convenient for you at the time. But words have meanings. Which one is it, immoral or illness? As long as you discuss with me you better stick to them, if you do not want to be called a liar.

People often feel hatred for their spouse?
Why do you misquote me again - twice? I used the word hate, NEVER the word "hatred". The meaning may appear to be similar but one is defined as "hostility" (implying intent or motivation to cause damage) while the other clearly identifies it as referring to a FEELING, often NOT followed by any action. You can "hate" seasons but not have "hatred" for seasons.

You intentionally misquote me in order to make it appear that there is something, which is not, that I said something that I did not.

I caught you in another lie.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Or, lies from DJW001?

"further vile comments about the Holocaust"?

Trying to incite some? Making a claim then support it with quotes before I put you in place also.

I refer you to the comments made by various people at the beginning of this thread about "Holocaust porn" and other equally hateful things, which were reported and which got this thread closed down.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Thank you for finally admitting that people have the right to be Anti-Semitic if they so choose. (see below)

They also have the right to be uneducated morons. Either be proud of who you are, or change.

The rule that I play by is pretty simple: DO NOT MISQUOTE ME.

The second rule seems to be that you can misquote anyone else if it serves your purpose:

Everyone but you can see the hypocrisy.

As I stated before: That is a lie. I have NEVER used derogatory terms such as "bloody", nor expressed hate for Israel, nor Muslims, nor for any other group of people. You know that your claim that I hate anybody is false, but you claim it in order to try to invalidate my argument.

Then explain the following statements:

To a Zionist Supremacist, who wants the laws in HIS/HER favor to be able to exploit and mistreat and steal the land of everybody else, a level playing field seems so unfair. Cry baby.

But if a researcher discovers the Holocaust may have caused "only" 5.5 million Jewish dead, then the Zionists Supremacists cry foul and call the researcher Holocaust-denyer and his funding is cut off.

YOU linked Anti-Gentile Zionist Supremacist sites. I believe and support people waking up now and there will be a future popular uprising against Zionism.

This thread has taught me one thing: Zionist Supremacist governments give two choices: submission or death....
except when it is death only

Your rant shows emotional instability, possibly a symptom of the type of phobia that you accused people of having that you never knew anything about, and, to what extent you have been blinded by that false belief system that, among other things, destroyed your "moral compass".

Btw, I would NOT be willing to become your, or your Zionist friends', "Collateral", whether you use the power of government, guns or hate-inciting labels.

Anybody who wishes to get help from me for that purpose, I would be happy to assist as much as I can.

Jews are the worst people in the world to integrate. They have chosen not to integrate into European society for a thousand years. LOOK WHAT JOB THEY ARE DOING IN PALESTINE with integrating.

Strategy number one (for people who try to instill hate): to label people with derogatory words, "racist", "Anti-Semite" etc.

Zionist, Anti-Gentile....

Strategy number two: to lie and misquote, to claim their words mean something they don't.

Can I put it any more clearer? The Swedish Government promotes "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE"

You are incapable to respond to the message so you discredit the messenger. Old trick (#1). You CREATE hate by labeling innocent, rational people wholesale (Swedes in general, all Swedes, become "Anti-Semites" because they answerd to pollsters) with inflammatory labels and you pretend you do not need any facts or reason.

Where do I claim that all Swedes are Anti-Semites?

I remind you that we are discussing the topic of Anti-Semitism so we, both, need to refer to people who hate Israel. I do not hate Israel because my family was not killed by them. Note, if you tell me again that I hate Israel without showing me where I said so, I will call you again a liar.

Does this sound like affection?:

Zionism = a conspiracy by a small minority to motivate masses of people to move to a foreign land in order to create wars. Wars are being used by governments to control the masses. Religious beliefs are used for that purpose.

So why do you hate Israel, then?

Ok, please do tell what is the difference between "not survive" and "die"? How can you not survive without dieing?

She was talking about civil society, not people.

Thank you for finally admitting that people have the right to be Anti-Semitic if they so choose. Only certain acts MOTIVATED by Anti-Semitism are not allowed. Being an Anti-Semite, the Being alone, the opinion alone, the expression of one's belief alone, people have the right to, ACCORDING TO YOU.

You have been exercising your right on this thread admirably.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Wow. Hatred is not immoral?
To quote you:

Although anger can be a normal reaction to traumatic events, hatred is unhealthy, a mental illness.
Wishy washy, elusive, contradicting yourself, twisting your words and others' words the way it is convenient for you at the time. But words have meanings. Which one is it, immoral or illness? As long as you discuss with me you better stick to them, if you do not want to be called a liar.

Hatred is a mental illness that leads to immoral actions. It causes suffering to oneself and others.

People often feel hatred for their spouse?
Why do you misquote me again - twice? I used the word hate, NEVER the word "hatred". The meaning may appear to be similar but one is defined as "hostility" (implying intent or motivation to cause damage) while the other clearly identifies it as referring to a FEELING, often NOT followed by any action. You can "hate" seasons but not have "hatred" for seasons.

Hatred is not a feeling, anger is. Hatred is a state of mind that clouds rational thought. Anger passes, hatred feeds on itself. Some people use the word "hate"when they really mean "dislike." You dislike winter, you do not spend every waking hour planning to abolish it.

You intentionally misquote me in order to make it appear that there is something, which is not, that I said something that I did not.

This is exactly what you said:

People often feel hate for their spouse or for a country that attacks their sovereignty (eg. 9-11). It is a feeling.

If you hate your spouse, or your spouse hates you, I recommend that you separate and have a restraining order issued. Hatred is not just a feeling, it is an obsession.

I caught you in another lie.

You have yet to catch me in a lie at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I refer you to the comments made by various people at the beginning of this thread about "Holocaust porn" and other equally hateful things, which were reported and which got this thread closed down.

This thread is still open!

How are those comments relevant to what we are talking about? Or, is this another Zionist distraction technique maneuver?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join