It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Wiesenthal Center: Top 10 Anti-Semites, Israel-Haters for 2012

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by lukeUK

Benjamin freedman, the defector 43 minutes long worth a watch,

Defector? Just for general background:

en.wikipedia.org...

... which proves everything I have said. Thanks guys.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by lukeUK

Benjamin freedman, the defector 43 minutes long worth a watch,

Defector? Just for general background:

en.wikipedia.org...

Ah. A nutcase then.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

I am helping you here. Repeating the same lie often enough you believe will make the lie become truth. However, the truth is, you CANNOT possibly know a blanket statement about "Jewish settlers" like how all of them purchased their land. That makes it untrue. But you are doing it intentionally, with the intention to mislead. That makes it a lie.

Just because you refuse to believe something does not make it a lie.

The organization Hovevei Zion (the Lovers of Zion) was started in 1881 in a number of Russian cities as a response to ongoing persecution. This group (and others like it) promoted immigration and settlement in the Holy Land. The first wave of Russian-Jewish immigrants (50,000 to 60,000) arrived in Palestine between 1882 and 1903. Not all remained: Approximately half left Eretz Yisrael before the end of this period. They began purchasing land – because of limited funds, often poor and swampy – from Arab owners.

[Edit for brevity. --DJW001]

The Zionist settlers purchased land from absentee land owners, mostly in the valleys and coastal regions where there were few, if any, Arab small landholding farmers (known as “Fellaheen”). Palestinian tenant farmers living on the lands were displaced. During this period, conflict between the Zionists and the Arab Palestinian population intensified. In response, leading Zionist bodies adopted policies and took actions to improve relations by providing compensation for tenants and reaching out to the young Arab Palestinian national movement. By 1929, the British, noting the rise of landlessness among Palestinians and the resultant increase in tensions, enacted legislation to protect the rights of the tenant farmers evicted by sales from large landowners. Yet, through all of this time, many Palestinians and immigrant Jews lived side-by-side as amicable neighbours.

israelpalestineproject.org...

And you want the reader to believe that "Arabs" killed peaceful Jews for paying a fair value for their land. That does not even make sense. Without any supporting evidence I say this is also not true. You are using the words "killing these legal immigrants", clearly inciting hate - without a shimmer of evidence. I call this being hateful. And a lie.

I call this being matter of fact:

en.wikipedia.org...

Where do I express hatred for Christians?

In the quotes of your statements I provided.

No, you simply twisted what I actually said to conform with your expectations.

You are proving MY point: [That there are no pogroms. --DJW001]

1) Your buddies in Jerusalem blame Chavez (the government) for creating "an atmosphere of hate". Exactly as I had suggested earlier.

You stated that it was the "Zionists" creating an atmosphere of hate, not Chavez, the dedicated anti_American dictator.

2) Prosecuters are considering that the vandalism may have been an attempt to distract from the real motive, money.

Because looting a synagogue is perfectly acceptable? Why?

3) This was shortly after Chavez had cut diplomatic relations with Israel (not mentioned in the Israeli article), which would encourage revenge from pro-Israelis rather than from Anti-Israelis.

Why would Israelis care about losing diplomatic relations with a third world country? Venezuela considers any ally of the US to be an enemy.

4) It proves that YOU, DJW, use the term "pogrom" out of proportion and out of context. Pogrom implies a city-wide attack on Jews, not an isolated burglary/vandalism at one location with nobody attacked.

Ah yes, I forget you think it is all a matter of numbers, rather than intent.

5) Even in an event as recent as this, with technology available, we only know one thing for sure - that we do not know what was behind this burglary/vandalism. We know NOTHING. History books and Media will show what the respective governments want the people to BELIEVE.

And you believe Chavez?

Where have I expressed hatred for non-Jews? On the contrary, I have expressed nothing but compassion for the plight of the Palestinians who are being discriminated against by their fellow Arabs and held hostage by a radical militant faction supported by Shiite Iran.

... but not for their "plight" caused by Jewish Israelites - until you said this:

On the other hand, you make a valid point. Some of the actions directed against the Palestinians, such as razing entire neighborhoods, are indeed anti-Arab pogroms. I thought I had made it clear that I find these just as reprehensible as anti-Jewish pogroms.

So what are you doing about them?

For one thing, I am not denying them.
edit on 28-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Just because you refuse to believe something does not make it a lie.
Okay, then the following 6 quotes are equally "not a lie", true, or untrue as yours - even if you refuse to believe them:

"Zionists started murdering Palestinian civilians without cause and without due process.
Zionists stole the land and forced the Palestinians into camps by threatening to kill them.
Only when Zionists victimized Germans economically did NAZIs protect their citizens against Zionism.
Gentiles and Muslims have been victims of pogroms BY JEWS since Roman times and still are today.
All future wars would be avoided and Israel would live in peace if Jews only stopped supporting Zionism.
Zionist false flag attacks and propaganda instilled Jews with a phobia to fear and hate Gentiles."

Please notice, these quotes need to be considered untrue, IMO, because of the absence of evidence to support them. Your statements are equally untrue, and I ask that you to acknowledge the same about yours, or, to provide evidence for their accuracy. Objective evidence, not from Jewish funded organizations.

"the Arabs started attacking and killing these legal immigrants (Jews)
the first Jewish settlers purchased their land legally.
It was only when they were forced into Ghettos or banished to the Pale that Jews resented Christians.
Jews were and are the victims of pogroms and expulsions. (which I proved untrue)
people would still hate Jews even if there were no Zionist movement, even if there was no state of Israel.
(The phenonemon of pogroms) is due to xenophobia and superstition (by Gentiles)"

By 1929, the British, noting the rise of landlessness among Palestinians and the resultant increase in tensions... (from "The Israel Palestine Project")
Who is funding "The Israel Palestine Project"? Whoever is funding it, their views will be expressed.

I call this being matter of fact
Wikipedia statistics you linked to show that thousands more of Palestinians have killed than Jews. Was that your point?

There were no recent pogroms against Jews but to try to prove me wrong you refer to an article about a burglary in Venezuela. You are really pulling straws!

1) You stated that it was the "Zionists" creating an atmosphere of hate, not Chavez, the dedicated anti_American dictator.
I stated that GOVERNMENTS collude with Zionists to create an atmosphere of hate, in particular European Royalty.

2) Because looting a synagogue is perfectly acceptable? Why?
Burglary and looting is a crime. What level do you want to raise it to? Turn every crime into a "hate crime" if a Jewish organiztion is the victim?

3) Why would Israelis care about losing diplomatic relations with a third world country? Venezuela considers any ally of the US to be an enemy.
Then why did Israel have diplomatic relations with Venezuela? Insult added to injury, Venezuela cut them off.

4) It proves that YOU, DJW, use the term "pogrom" out of proportion and out of context. Pogrom implies a city-wide attack on Jews, not an isolated burglary/vandalism at one location with nobody attacked.

Ah yes, I forget you think it is all a matter of numbers, rather than intent.
City-wide attack on people - versus - burglary, that is not a difference in numbers - but in kind.

5) Even in an event as recent as this, with technology available, we only know one thing for sure - that we do not know what was behind this burglary/vandalism. We know NOTHING. History books and Media will show what the respective governments want the people to BELIEVE.

And you believe Chavez?
Read: "We know NOTHING" means that we know "nothing", zilch, except two fairy tales form two governments. Venezuelans are tricked into believing his version, Israelis are tricked into believing theirs. I do not claim to know what, for those outside the government, cannot be known.

On the other hand, you make a valid point. Some of the actions directed against the Palestinians, such as razing entire neighborhoods, are indeed anti-Arab pogroms. I thought I had made it clear that I find these just as reprehensible as anti-Jewish pogroms... For one thing, I am not denying them.
You were denying them, until I pointed you to the proof that you were wrong. But I am glad that you, and Ehud Olmert, acknowledge that "pogroms" are perpetrated by Jewish settlers against Palestinians and that you find them reprehensible.

I believe you should speak out against them in the same way as you do against those that were perpetrated against Jews many decades and centuries ago, rather than just "not denying them", in the spirit of your Zionist-atheist God.

edit on 29-1-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
News: JEWS WILLING TO BE RESENTED IN ORDER TO SAVE EUROPE FROM EXTERMINATION, according to "Paideia"

"I think there is a research into Anti-Semitism, at this point in time, Europe has not yet learned how to be multi-cultural... This transformation MUST take place. Europe is not going to be this monolithic societies that they were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make, they are now going into a multi-cultural mode. Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation EUROPE WILL NOT SURVIVE.

Those are the words of the founder of Paideia (trying to hide their identity?), a "non-denominational institute of jewish learning".
www.youtube.com...

European Union has how many countries? 27. "not yet learned how to be multi-cultural"?
"Jews are going to be at the center of that" transformation? Who appointed them? With the small number, 20,000 in Sweden that seems to be the utmost of hypocrisy and arrogance.
EUROPE WILL NOT SURVIVE. How did she determine this?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Please notice, these quotes need to be considered untrue, IMO, because of the absence of evidence to support them. Your statements are equally untrue, and I ask that you to acknowledge the same about yours, or, to provide evidence for their accuracy. Objective evidence, not from Jewish funded organizations.

I have provided evidence to support everything I have said. Even Anti-Semites acknowledge the historical facts. They just think that the Anti-Semitism and pogroms were justified.

By 1929, the British, noting the rise of landlessness among Palestinians and the resultant increase in tensions... (from "The Israel Palestine Project")

Who is funding "The Israel Palestine Project"? Whoever is funding it, their views will be expressed.

It is supported by public contributions by people who want to see a peaceful solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict. Perhaps you could make your voice heard:

Wikipedia statistics you linked to show that thousands more of Palestinians have killed than Jews. Was that your point?

You simply cannot understand that morality is not a question of numbers.

There were no recent pogroms against Jews but to try to prove me wrong you refer to an article about a burglary in Venezuela. You are really pulling straws!

archive.adl.org...

Feel free to dismiss the above paper as being nothing but lies. It was, after all, written by an evil Jewish organization.

1) You stated that it was the "Zionists" creating an atmosphere of hate, not Chavez, the dedicated anti_American dictator.

I stated that GOVERNMENTS collude with Zionists to create an atmosphere of hate, in particular European Royalty.

So which European monarch ordered a Venezuelan synagogue attacked?

2) Because looting a synagogue is perfectly acceptable? Why?

Burglary and looting is a crime. What level do you want to raise it to? Turn every crime into a "hate crime" if a Jewish organiztion is the victim?

You haven't quite answered the question, have you? Why did they want to loot a synagogue? Is it because they assumed that Jews are all wealthy and that there would be bars of gold stacked in the basement? The Catholic Church is much more powerful in Latin America. Why didn't they try to loot a church? Oh, and if a mosque were to be attacked and burned down in an American city, would you dismiss that as "just routine arson?"

3) Why would Israelis care about losing diplomatic relations with a third world country? Venezuela considers any ally of the US to be an enemy.

Then why did Israel have diplomatic relations with Venezuela? Insult added to injury, Venezuela cut them off

Nations have mutual diplomatic relations in order to further their mutual ends. Venezuela evicted the Israeli diplomats as a gesture of solidarity with peace loving Iran, which trains and supports Hamas.

Read: "We know NOTHING" means that we know "nothing", zilch, except two fairy tales form two governments. Venezuelans are tricked into believing his version, Israelis are tricked into believing theirs. I do not claim to know what, for those outside the government, cannot be known.

You invent stories in your head about evil Zionists, and when someone points to actual facts, you dismiss them as being lies, then take refuge in the belief that it is impossible to actually know anything. My compassion for you seems insufficient to counter your willful ignorance.

On the other hand, you make a valid point. Some of the actions directed against the Palestinians, such as razing entire neighborhoods, are indeed anti-Arab pogroms. I thought I had made it clear that I find these just as reprehensible as anti-Jewish pogroms... For one thing, I am not denying them.

You were denying them, until I pointed you to the proof that you were wrong. But I am glad that you, and Ehud Olmert, acknowledge that "pogroms" are perpetrated by Jewish settlers against Palestinians and that you find them reprehensible.

I believe you should speak out against them in the same way as you do against those that were perpetrated against Jews many decades and centuries ago, rather than just "not denying them", in the spirit of your Zionist-atheist God.

Actually, I was the one who brought them up in the first place. You were the one claiming that accidentally killing civilians while returning fire in self defense was a war crime. And I did speak up against them. You are mistaken in thinking I am a Zionist, however, if the hateful ignorance espoused on this thread is representative of "Anti-Zionism," I am proud to be an "Anti-Anti-Zionist."

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

So now you link to a White Supremacist video for your facts? I implore you, let go of your fear and hatred. Open your mind and heart and embrace your humanity.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So now you link to a White Supremacist video for your facts? I implore you, let go of your fear and hatred. Open your mind and heart and embrace your humanity.

To a Zionist Supremacist, who wants the laws in HIS/HER favor to be able to exploit and mistreat and steal the land of everybody else, a level playing field seems so unfair. Cry baby.

You refuse to address numbers, so if it were 6 thousand, or 6 million or 60 million (Communists Mao and Stalin combined) Palestinians, that would be okay for you, because it would be "collateral". No moral consciousness.

But if a researcher discovers the Holocaust may have caused "only" 5.5 million Jewish dead, then the Zionists Supremacists cry foul and call the researcher Holocaust-denyer and his funding is cut off.

YOU linked Anti-Gentile Zionist Supremacist sites. I believe and support people waking up now and there will be a future popular uprising against Zionism.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

"Anti-Zionism," (bla bla bla).

I am confident that people see through your nonsense and lies and distortions by now.

Anybody who read this thread had opportunity to find out about the rational reasoning by those who oppose Zionism, and the difference to yours and other Zionists' hateful, irrational, Supremacist use of (American tax payer funded) military forces, Mossad and other Secret Services against civilian "COLLATERAL".

This thread has taught me one thing: Zionist Supremacist governments give two choices: submission or death....
except when it is death only:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

To a Zionist Supremacist, who wants the laws in HIS/HER favor to be able to exploit and mistreat and steal the land of everybody else, a level playing field seems so unfair. Cry baby.

Who are you talking about? Certainly not me, I hope. I do not believe the biblical nonsense that the Jews are a "chosen people," and I have expressly stated my opposition to censorship. You are arguing with your own deluded image of what I say.

You refuse to address numbers, so if it were 6 thousand, or 6 million or 60 million (Communists Mao and Stalin combined) Palestinians, that would be okay for you, because it would be "collateral". No moral consciousness.

You force me to address numbers on every single post! It is you who cannot understand morality. Let me be explicit: If someone kills a single person out of hatred, it is wrong. It doesn't matter whether it is an Arab killing a Jew or a Jew Killing an Arab. The magic number: One. Please look up the definition of "collateral damage" before you embarrass yourself further.

But if a researcher discovers the Holocaust may have caused "only" 5.5 million Jewish dead, then the Zionists Supremacists cry foul and call the researcher Holocaust-denyer and his funding is cut off.

Please provide a single example of this happening. Since numbers are important to you, find someone who specifically used the number 5.5 million.

YOU linked Anti-Gentile Zionist Supremacist sites. I believe and support people waking up now and there will be a future popular uprising against Zionism.

In other words, you are actually advocating mass violence against Jews. Normally, this would get your post deleted, but I think it should stand as evidence of your increasingly irrational hatred.

I am actually getting quite concerned about your personal well being. Unlike some posters, who knowingly spread lies to further their agenda, you seem to have a degree of, let's call it, "emotional certitude." It is clear that you cannot actually understand what I write, but fire off violent "rebuttals" that have nothing to do with the points I am trying to make. It is as though you are arguing against a phantom of your own creation. I suspect that you have received some sort of trauma that has triggered an anger that is boiling over into hatred.

Although anger can be a normal reaction to traumatic events, hatred is unhealthy, a mental illness. Hatred not only inflicts pain on others, it is a painful state to live in. We only live once, and there is no afterlife. The suffering you inflict upon yourself in this life will not be rewarded hereafter. Free yourself from your shackles. Let go of your hatred.

Please try to recognize that every conflict has two sides. You seem absolutely incapable of even entertaining the possibility that both sides have legitimate issues, and that both sides are capable of both good and bad intentions. It is not a question of numbers.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I am confident that people see through your nonsense and lies and distortions by now.

An objective reader can see who the most reasoned party is.

Anybody who read this thread had opportunity to find out about the rational reasoning by those who oppose Zionism, and the difference to yours and other Zionists' hateful, irrational, Supremacist use of (American tax payer funded) military forces, Mossad and other Secret Services against civilian "COLLATERAL".

When MOSSAD targets a Palestinian leader for assassination, it is not collateral damage, it is murder. Assassination is a reprehensible tactic and Israel is wrong, for many reasons, to employ it.

This thread has taught me one thing: Zionist Supremacist governments give two choices: submission or death....
except when it is death only:
www.youtube.com...

Since numbers are important, I would have thought it was okay in your world to murder only one person. What makes targeted assassination wrong, then?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

To a Zionist Supremacist, who wants the laws in HIS/HER favor to be able to exploit and mistreat and steal the land of everybody else, a level playing field seems so unfair.

Who are you talking about? Certainly not me, I hope. I do not believe the biblical nonsense that the Jews are a "chosen people," and I have expressly stated my opposition to censorship. You are arguing with your own deluded image of what I say.

You force me to address numbers on every single post! It is you who cannot understand morality. Let me be explicit: If someone kills a single person out of hatred, it is wrong. It doesn't matter whether it is an Arab killing a Jew or a Jew Killing an Arab. The magic number: One. Please look up the definition of "collateral damage" before you embarrass yourself further.

In other words, you are actually advocating mass violence against Jews. Normally, this would get your post deleted, but I think it should stand as evidence of your increasingly irrational hatred.

I am actually getting quite concerned about your personal well being. Unlike some posters, who knowingly spread lies to further their agenda, you seem to have a degree of, let's call it, "emotional certitude." It is clear that you cannot actually understand what I write, but fire off violent "rebuttals" that have nothing to do with the points I am trying to make. It is as though you are arguing against a phantom of your own creation. I suspect that you have received some sort of trauma that has triggered an anger that is boiling over into hatred.

Although anger can be a normal reaction to traumatic events, hatred is unhealthy, a mental illness. Hatred not only inflicts pain on others, it is a painful state to live in. We only live once, and there is no afterlife. The suffering you inflict upon yourself in this life will not be rewarded hereafter. Free yourself from your shackles. Let go of your hatred.

Please try to recognize that every conflict has two sides. You seem absolutely incapable of even entertaining the possibility that both sides have legitimate issues, and that both sides are capable of both good and bad intentions. It is not a question of numbers.

You accused me of linking to a "White Supremacist" video when indeed I linked to Jewish woman, even wrote in my post what SHE said. YOU linked to an Anti-Gentile "Zionist Supremacist" site. Your rant shows emotional instability, possibly a symptom of the type of phobia that you accused people of having that you never knew anything about, and, to what extent you have been blinded by that false belief system that, among other things, destroyed your "moral compass".

Btw, I would NOT be willing to become your, or your Zionist friends', "Collateral", whether you use the power of government, guns or hate-inciting labels.

Anybody who wishes to get help from me for that purpose, I would be happy to assist as much as I can.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You accused me of linking to a "White Supremacist" video when indeed I linked to Jewish woman, even wrote in my post what SHE said.

You linked to a YouTube video with the following title:

Jews admit to destroying white race.

www.youtube.com...

Here is one of the comments:

I'll tell you what drives these diseased minds: They are taking full advantage of the fact that they have corrupted the minds of our people, and have quite correctly judged that we are on our knees and are now ripe for the picking.
It's our passivity and tolerance that has led us to this point, but we must throw people like this [Deleted. --DJW001] into the fire, and start hitting back without mercy. Our people are waking up, but we need to accelerate the pace of this BIG TIME!
DESTROY OR BE DESTROYED!!

How would you characterize the intent of the person who posted the video?

YOU linked to an Anti-Gentile "Zionist Supremacist" site.

Which one? Wikipedia?

Edit to add: You still haven't looked up the phrase "collateral damage," have you?
edit on 29-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You really do have a bee in your bonnet about Zionists. It's starting to worry me.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You linked to a YouTube video with the following title:
How would you characterize the intent of the person who posted the video?

I do not seek to guess the intent of the person who posts, or who comments. Why would I? It is some guy I know nothing about. It is a waste of my thinking to let that guide my opinion.

I love YouTube because it allows me to hear things from the "horse's mouth" (like the one of Patrick Clawson that I posted earlier). No misinterpretation by the third party who reports it, or posts it. I go EXCLUSIVELY by 1) who is the speaker, 2) what does she say, 3) the context she says it in.

1) en.wikipedia.org...
She is Jewish, obviously very bright. She was awarded the "Max Fisher Prize for Jewish Education in the Diaspora". Diaspora, for those who are not familiar with the term, means Jewish Dispersion out of the homeland. So she gets an award for educating (children or adults?) the "right" way, or the "desired" way, about why Jews live in so many countries other than the "homeland" - by a Jewish organization. Why is there a need for institutions and awards that are specifically designed for the education of this topic? It suggests to me that it is a topic of great PR importance.

She is now sponsored by the Government to use her skills in Sweden. Why does she give her "institute" a greek name, and points out that it is non-denominational? To hide her intent? Maybe not, because she is rather open about it.

2) She may believe that she is a prophet (her husband is a rabbi) because she is predicting the doom of Europe - unless Europe is saved by the Jews. Did I get that right? Not only does she think SHE must help the people who choose to go to her institute - but Jews in general must instigate a "huge transformation". I hope it becomes clear how Zionism is NOT about Israel but the whole world.

3) Context: If the Swedish Government does not fire her, that means it agrees with her agenda to create PR that tries to pave the road for that transformation (remember what I said about the governments manipulating, tricking the population?). Can I put it any more clearer? The Swedish Government promotes "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE".

YOU linked to an Anti-Gentile "Zionist Supremacist" site.

Which one? Wikipedia?

No, "The Israel Palestine Project". I asked you who is funding and you did not respond (it's not donations). It clearly is another attempt at "educating" people with PR. People naturally believe that such institutes or "projects" are benign or even benevolent. I have come to realize that they are not. Whoever is funding it, their views will be expressed, their agenda will be obeyed, their goals will be reached (otherwise they will close).

This includes "charitable" foundations, think tanks, and lobbies because they are secretive to the extent that they even hide their membership. Of course they also hide what they discuss.
0:13 Dick Cheney, www.youtube.com...

One final point, you pointed out somebody's comment and title, but you did not address Barbara's message. You are trying to distract from her message because the message speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I do not seek to guess the intent of the person who posts, or who comments. Why would I? It is some guy I know nothing about. It is a waste of my thinking to let that guide my opinion.

But you are about to speculate on the intentions of the person in that video.

I love YouTube because it allows me to hear things from the "horse's mouth" (like the one of Patrick Clawson that I posted earlier). No misinterpretation by the third party who reports it, or posts it. I go EXCLUSIVELY by 1) who is the speaker, 2) what does she say, 3) the context she says it in.

Except that YouTube allows the poster to edit out the context. Lerner's comments were part of a twenty three minute feature on the status of Jews in Sweden. It featured many scenes that made it clear that there is a growing Muslim community.

vimeo.com...

1)She is Jewish, obviously very bright. She was awarded the "Max Fisher Prize for Jewish Education in the Diaspora". Diaspora, for those who are not familiar with the term, means Jewish Dispersion out of the homeland. So she gets an award for educating (children or adults?) the "right" way, or the "desired" way, about why Jews live in so many countries other than the "homeland" - by a Jewish organization. Why is there a need for institutions and awards that are specifically designed for the education of this topic? It suggests to me that it is a topic of great PR importance.

No, that is not what the award is for. It is not for educating people about the Diaspora, it is about educating people in the Diaspora; in other words, Jews not living in Israel. Do you have a problem with people studying the Jewish religion? Learning about Jewish culture? That is, after all, how the Jewish culture was able to survive in the Diaspora.

She is now sponsored by the Government to use her skills in Sweden. Why does she give her "institute" a greek name, and points out that it is non-denominational? To hide her intent? Maybe not, because she is rather open about it.

Why would she want to hide her intent. She is an advocate of multi-culturalism. In order for a diverse society to function, everyone needs to understand the different customs and cultural values at play. Her institute intends not only to teach Jews about their heritage, but to help non-Jews understand Jewish culture. Do you have a problem with that?

2) She may believe that she is a prophet (her husband is a rabbi) because she is predicting the doom of Europe - unless Europe is saved by the Jews. Did I get that right? Not only does she think SHE must help the people who choose to go to her institute - but Jews in general must instigate a "huge transformation". I hope it becomes clear how Zionism is NOT about Israel but the whole world.

No, you absolutely did not get that right. She does not think she is a prophet, she is an activist. She is justifying her activism by explaining what she fears will happen if action isn't taken. Let's take a moment to assess the situation.

Some European societies have always been more culturally diverse than others. France, for example, incorporates regions that speak not only different dialects, but different languages. Sweden, on the other hand, has generally been rather uniform in terms of its culture and ethnic composition. In the past few decades, there has been a great deal of immigration into Europe by non-Christians. They look different, dress differently and have different customs. These immigrants are moving to Europe because they sense that Europe can provide them with opportunities they would not have in their native land. These newcomers have already been ghettoized. There is growing prejudice against them. In short, Muslims in Europe are in the same position that Jews had been in for centuries.

For a society to function, it is necessary for all of its elements to work together. Mistrust, persecution and violence can shatter the fabric of society, leading to resentment and the politics of destruction. One way to prevent this is to foster understanding and tolerance of each of the different cultures that participate in the greater society. This is the idea behind multi-culturalism. Some disagree with this approach.

3) Context: If the Swedish Government does not fire her, that means it agrees with her agenda to create PR that tries to pave the road for that transformation (remember what I said about the governments manipulating, tricking the population?). Can I put it any more clearer? The Swedish Government promotes "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE".

First, I think you need to look up the word "context." Next, let's look what she actually said:

(Continued)

Edit to add link to original video.
edit on 30-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

(Continued)

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

So. What is she actually saying here? She attributes the rise in Anti-Semitism in Europe to its lack of multi-culturalism. In other words, not all Europeans are accepting of the increasingly diverse mix of cultures making up society. As the founder of an institution that teaches about Jewish culture both to Jews and Gentiles, Spectre believes she is leading the way to the greater understanding between cultures that is necessary to function properly. She states correctly that European societies will no longer be "monolithic." Very few of them still are. Because Jews have learned to bridge the cultural gap after centuries of integrating into European societies, they will be the model for future integration and, thus, the best qualified to teach how it is to be done. Because there will always be those who believe their culture to be superior, they will resent the Jews who help European society to become more multicultural. In her opinion, if the different cultural and ethnic groups do not learn to co-operate on an equal basis, the societal divisions will overcome Europe's ability to function as a society. Do you have a problem with that? It certainly does not sound like: "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE".

No, "The Israel Palestine Project". I asked you who is funding and you did not respond (it's not donations). It clearly is another attempt at "educating" people with PR. People naturally believe that such institutes or "projects" are benign or even benevolent. I have come to realize that they are not. Whoever is funding it, their views will be expressed, their agenda will be obeyed, their goals will be reached (otherwise they will close).

Actually, I did answer you. It is funded by donations. If you had deigned to actually click on the link, their sinister agenda would be revealed:

The Israel Palestine Project (TIPP) is a non-profit organization that provides for strategic, multi-phase intervention through initiatives that target the source of this ongoing conflict since its origins in the 19th Century. TIPP defines that “source” as the contradictory stories that are held in the consciousness of the Palestinian and Israeli peoples. Sociologists refer to such stories as “national historical narratives”. These contradictory stories evolved through history and live in the literature and minds of both both peoples.

In its first initiative, now nearly complete, TIPP has created A Common Historical Narrative, intended to honor and be acceptable to the majority of the people of Palestine and Israel. This narrative is the work of a dedicated international team over almost a decade. Through sometimes stormy sessions, and with great courage exhibited by the core Palestinian and Israeli participants, the team generated an extraordinary braiding of the two opposite and contradictory narratives into one. This new narrative, when accepted by the mainstream populations of Israel and Palestine, can allow for a transformation of the conflict at its very source.

The Israel Palestine Project is a collaborative organization, international in scope, with active participants currently in the United States, Europe, Palestine, and Israel. TIPP is organized by teams that are created in response to specific initiatives and projects. TIPP is governed by a Board of Directors and assisted by an Advisory Council of Israelis and Palestinians, and has the additional support of many Endorsers internationally.

In other words, it is a group of Israelis and Palestinians dedicated to finding peace by telling the truth. Since your knowledge of the history of the region seems incomplete, I urge you to read the narrative presented on this site. It is far more objective, even from a Palestinian point of view, than the Anti-Semitic sites you discovered Barbara Lerner Spectre on.

One final point, you pointed out somebody's comment and title, but you did not address Barbara's message. You are trying to distract from her message because the message speaks for itself.

Corrected.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
(mistake, delete)
edit on 30-1-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

But you are about to speculate on the intentions of the person in that video.
Of course, I form an opinion based on what she says. How do you? Based on a comment somebody else wrote about it? Or do you already have your preconceived beliefs.

Except that YouTube allows the poster to edit out the context. Lerner's comments were part of a twenty three minute feature on the status of Jews in Sweden. It featured many scenes that made it clear that there is a growing Muslim community.
No, s/he did not "edit out the context". Unless you think Muslims are the issue, not Jews?

the award is for... educating people about the Diaspora, it is about educating people in the Diaspora; in other words, Jews not living in Israel. Do you have a problem with people studying the Jewish religion? Learning about Jewish culture? That is, after all, how the Jewish culture was able to survive in the Diaspora.
No, it is for indoctrinating them the most effectively. Since there is such a great need for indoctrination, it makes me wonder if the "Diaspora" really happened. Maybe it is just a myth, a convenient legend for Israel to excuse their crimes and their effort to rule the world.

Why would she want to hide her intent. She is an advocate of multi-culturalism.
No, because she trying to indoctrinating the people. You can only do that by wooing their trust and then instill the lies.

She does not think she is a prophet, she is an activist. She is justifying her activism by explaining what she fears will happen if action isn't taken.
No, you must be hearing voices. Where does Barbara say "I have fear Europe will not survive"?
No, she is not an activist, she is paid by the government to manipulate and indoctrinate.

In short, Muslims in Europe are in the same position that Jews had been in for centuries.
Then she should be teaching Muslim religion and customs, not Jewish ones.

For a society to function, it is necessary for all of its elements to work together. Mistrust, persecution and violence can shatter the fabric of society, leading to resentment and the politics of destruction. One way to prevent this is to foster understanding and tolerance of each of the different cultures that participate in the greater society. This is the idea behind multi-culturalism. Some disagree with this approach.

No, what she is doing is analogous to claiming "to educate about love, if you do not listen to my teching you have not learned to love, and without love you will die, but I am so wonderful that I am willing to teach you to love, and I am even willing to be resented but I am so wonderful that I will teach you anyhow, whether you want it or not, and if you reject me you will die".

Europe has 27 nations, all with different cultures and there is free exchange of ideas. EUROPE DOES NOT NEED TO BE TAUGHT ABOUT MULTI-CULTURISM.

I will do this again, for you: This is the idea behind multi-culturalism.This is the idea behind multi-culturalism.This is the idea behind multi-culturalism.This is the idea behind multi-culturalism.This is the idea behind multi-culturalism. Now it is true, right? I don't know if you experience how unnerving it is to be told the same lie over and over again, when you know that it is a lie, and the speaker gives the pretense of wanting the best for you. Imagine Dr. Mengele telling you "I have to give you this injection because otherwise you will be in great pain". While the pain is caused by poison is the food.

Lies are uncovered. I am beginning to ask myself now if the biblical story of the exodus is a lie also. Does science have proof that Jews migrated to Egypt and some 400 years later back to Israel? What if it were not true?

Why do we not know when why and how Jews migrated to European countries? With the education, dedication and strong faith of Jews it should have been important for them to record their migrations. Why did they not do that? Maybe because they did not happen. To the best of my knowledge, although my knowledge maybe incomplete about this, we really do not know the answer to this question. Of course, people with a vested interest or unwavering belief system, they will claim that they "know". But under scrutiny it has always been revealed that they "believe" not "know". They "believe" because it is their religion but they do "not know" because there is no objective evidence.
... continued

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What is she actually saying here? She attributes the rise in Anti-Semitism in Europe to its lack of multi-culturalism.
But she is wrong. It is due to the significant, and recent, influx of Muslims into Sweden, and the fact that they fled THEIR homeland because of Israelis policies. It is not the Swedes who all of a sudden became Anti-Semitic. This is an intentional and malevolent distortion. Blaming the Gentile Swedes malevolently for something that they did not commit is Anti-Gentilic hate speech in my view.

Because Jews have learned to bridge the cultural gap after centuries of integrating into European societies, they will be the model for future integration and, thus, the best qualified to teach how it is to be done.
I LAUGHED WHEN I READ THIS. Jews are the worst people in the world to integrate. They have chosen not to integrate into European society for a thousand years. LOOK WHAT JOB THEY ARE DOING IN PALESTINE with integrating. There are more than enough cultures in what has started over half a century ago as the European COMMUNITY. They do not need to learn the Jewish meaning of "integrate".

It certainly does not sound like: "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE".
But that is what it MEANS.

Actually, I did answer you. It is funded by donations.
No, it is not funded by donations. What allows you to make this claim? Show me the list of donors. Or do you consider a link enough proof? It clearly is another attempt at "educating" people with PR. People naturally believe that such institutes or "projects" are benign or even benevolent. They are not. Whoever is funding it, their views will be expressed, their agenda will be obeyed, their goals will be reached. If the employees want to keep their jobs.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join