It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Wiesenthal Center: Top 10 Anti-Semites, Israel-Haters for 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
First off...

That being said, some of the following quoted material may qualify as bigotry, racism, even Anti-Semitism so let it be known that I am not advocating all of the content that will be presented in this thread but it all must be presented to paint a fair and accurate picture.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center has released it's list of the top 10 Anti-Semites, Israel-Haters for 2012.

International human rights organization The Simon Wiesenthal Center announced on Thursday its list of the top 10 anti-Semites and haters of Israel.

www.jpost.com...

Before I go any further I would like to shed some light on who Simon Wiesenthal was, and what his organization does, what it stands for.

Who is Simon Wiesenthal?

Simon Wiesenthal, KBE (31 December 1908 – 20 September 2005) was an Austrian Holocaust survivor who became famous after World War II for his work as a Nazi hunter.

After four and a half years in the German concentration camps such as Janowska, Plaszow, and Mauthausen during World War II, Wiesenthal dedicated most of his life to tracking down and gathering information on fugitive Nazis so that they could be brought to justice for war crimes and crimes against humanity. In 1947, he co-founded the Jewish Historical Documentation Center in Linz, Austria, in order to gather information for future war crime trials. Later he opened the Jewish Documentation Center in Vienna. Wiesenthal wrote The Sunflower, which describes a life-changing event he experienced when he was in the camp.

Wiesenthal died in his sleep at age 96 in Vienna on 20 September 2005, and was buried in the city of Herzliya in Israel on 23 September. He is survived by his daughter, Paulinka Kriesberg, and three grandchildren. The Simon Wiesenthal Center, located in Los Angeles, is named in his honor.

en.wikipedia.org...

What is the Simon Wiesenthal Center?

The Simon Wiesenthal Center is a global Jewish human rights organization that confronts anti-Semitism, hate and terrorism, promotes human rights and dignity, stands with Israel, defends the safety of Jews worldwide, and teaches the lessons of the Holocaust for future generations. With a constituency of over 400,000 households in the United States, it is accredited as an NGO at international organizations including the United Nations, UNESCO, OSCE, Organization of American States (OAS), the Latin American Parliament (PARLATINO) and the Council of Europe.

Headquartered in Los Angeles, the Simon Wiesenthal Center maintains offices in New York, Toronto, Miami, Chicago, Paris, Buenos Aires, and Jerusalem.

www.wiesenthal.com...

In a nutshell, Simon Wiesenthal is a holocaust survivor who became a self proclaimed Nazi-Hunter after the war and was a major contributor in the search and capture of many Nazi war criminals after he was freed in 1945 . If I were in his shoes I probably would have done the same thing. I will point out that I do not agree with all the tactics that he used.

I'm very curious why he didn't spend his time going after a lot of the Nazis that came over to the USA via Operation Paperclip but he had his motives and agenda so I will leave it at that. I have never walked in his shoes so I will hold judgement until I have suffered what he has.

If you read the Wiki link I provided it will explain that he lived a very active life and died at the age of 96 and was very well respected in the Jewish community across the world. After his death Simon Wiesenthal Center was created in his honor.

I will let you arrive to your own conclusions about Simon Wiesenthal and the actions and motives of the Simon Wiesenthal Center. Most of you will already know about this man and the organization named after him, and will most likely already have your own opinions...if not, I suggest you read up on them before we proceed.

One last thing I need to point out is that Anti-Semitism is portrayed incorrectly as most people are not even aware what a Semite is.

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Bahranis, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites. It was proposed at first to refer to the languages related to Hebrew by Ludwig Schlözer, in Eichhorn's "Repertorium", vol. VIII (Leipzig, 1781), p. 161. Through Eichhorn the name then came into general usage (cf. his "Einleitung in das Alte Testament" (Leipzig, 1787), I, p. 45). In his "Geschichte der neuen Sprachenkunde", pt. I (Göttingen, 1807) it had already become a fixed technical term.[6]

In other words, even a racist bigot who dislike Jews, does not automatically qualify as an Anti-Semite since an Arab Muslim can call an Israeli Jew of European decent a racist/bigoted name and it would not be considered an Anti-Semitic slur as this Israeli Jew of European descent is not actually a Semite, please correct me if I am wrong.

Now back to the list...

I mentioned that some of the content on this list will be bigoted and racist and I do not advocate all that is said, but I must point out that a lot of the most condemning accusations were translated by Memri.org. If you don't know who they are then I suggest you look into them as they are notorious for spreading propaganda by blatant mistranslations and outright lying.

I will go backwards and start from the bottom of the list which goes 10-1. I will provide the names and entities that made the list but I suggest you visit the link I provide at the end of the list on the next page to get a better view as for why they chose these individuals and organizations .I would like to avoid copyright issues so the content I provide will be minimal in the hopes that you actually took the time to visit the link.

I will do my best to provide my own brief opinion on each portion of the list, please keep in mind that I am approaching this as neutrally as I can regardless of any preconceived notions I may have, I will keep this as unbiased as possible. I admit to not researching every single quote on this list so I am not claiming all of these statements to be true or untrue as I am unable to verify most of them with certainty. Not to sound lazy, but any assistance in proving anything on the list to be untrue, or that proves the list to be correct would be appreciated.

The list begins in the following post...
edit on 1/3/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+47 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Before I provide the list I want to make it clear that I am not a racist or bigot and love everyone equally, if I dislike you it has nothing to do with your race, religion, or any other factor other than the fact that you have done me or someone close to me wrong, even then I am always open for forgiveness.

In my opinion this list should have been called the "Top Ten Jew Haters List" even though some of the people on the list are not Jew haters but simply stand against Zionism which will get you labeled as an Anti-Semite.

10: LOUIS FARRAKHAN.

Personally, I believe he has prejudice against Jews. I have know way of knowing this for sure as I cannot read his mind but If his statements that are quoted on the list are true, then my belief of his dislike of Jews may be correct. If this is true then the Simon Wiesenthal Center is partially right for putting him on this list, but Mr. Farrakhan could also be considered a Semite, so would that make him a self hating Semite?

I agree with his criticism against Zionism and Israel, but to criticize Jews or Judaism as a whole is unfair as I do not think it is fair to judge a whole group due to a small minority of extremists who have used their religion to forward their political agendas, as all religions are guilty of this.

9: INFLUENTIAL GERMAN MEDIA PERSONALITY’S BIGOTRY.

This one was a surprise to me as I always considered Germany to be friendly towards the Jewish people so I was alarmed to see the Simon Wiesenthal Center consider the German media to be "Anti-Semites".

From what I have heard Germany has very strict rules about questioning the Holocaust and it has a large Jewish population. My best guess is that some of the recent criticism about Israeli actions is what put the German media on this list.

For the most part I agree with the German media on their criticism of Israeli actions such as their illegal settlement expansion and refusal to open up their nuclear programs to international scrutiny...how does that make us "Anti-Semites"

8: NORWAY HONORS PROMOTER OF ANTI-SEMITIC CONSPIRACY CANARDS.

To be honest I have never heard of this until I came across the list.

If what they claim is true then yes it certainly is in poor taste and would fall under the bigoted category and has no place in mainstream Journalism, but I cannot prove or disprove what is claimed so we will need to dig into this deeper as the thread proceeds.

I find the claim of Trond Ali Linstad saying “beware the Jews” on his website to be worthy of honorable mention from the country of Norway rather hard to believe, but I am keeping an open mind and together we shall get to the bottom of this and see if the Simon Wiesenthal Center is accurately presenting this information to us or if they are spreading propaganda which they have been rightfully accused of in the past.

7: FAR-RIGHT HUNGARIAN JOBBIK PARTY.

They criticize the whole party for the alleged words of one man, but since he is the leader of the party he does represent them as a whole so anything he says should be associated with the group, regardless if his underlings agree with him or not.

This man seems to have a prejudice against Jews so perhaps his spot on this list is well deserved, please keep in mind I am approaching this with the Zionist version of Anti-Semite versus the more accurate version that most people are unaware of. Most Hungarian Jews are probably not of Semitic origin, yet to single out people due to their religion is wrong and should be criticized regardless of your views on the whole "Anti-Semite" controversy.

6: GREECE’S GOLDEN DAWN PARTY.

This party has several Neo-Nazis who are very outspoken about their bigoted beliefs so I do not blame the Simon Wiesenthal Center for putting this party on the list, but once again...criticism of Jews is not exactly Anti-Semitism. That being said, as previously mentioned, criticism of any group due to their religion or race is wrong and in my opinion there is no justification for it.

5: UKRAINE’S ANTI-SEMITIC “SVOBODA” (FREEDOM) PARTY.

Once again, I believe this party would be a major qualifier for the Jew hater list, as many of their statements are clearly bigoted and have no place in politics. It shames me that people in politics are allowed to spread their hate and still receive recognition.

I will point out that at this point and time we are assuming that most of these claims are true. We will have to wait to see whether or not all these claims on this list are true once we do more detective work throughout the progression of the thread, and yes I still would appreciate any help in proving or disproving any of these claims as I would like to expose the truth, no matter what it is.

4: EUROPEAN FOOTBALL (SOCCER) FANS’ ANTI-SEMITISM.

I was unaware of this subculture existing within European Football as I am Canadian and do not follow this sport very often so I'm not savvy when it comes to the rivalries between teams and fans. If there is any truth to this please help me confirm, or if it's untrue please help and explain why.

3: ISRAEL SLANDERED BY BRAZILIAN CARTOONIST.

Boooo hoooooo...Israel deserves to be criticized, it's not slander if it's true. Any government which practices apartheid and genocide should not expect to be idolized by the international community. It's unfair for the average Israeli though who disagrees with their government and their polices to be automatically associated with these psychopaths in power of their country. For the most part most Israelis are regular people just like everyone else on earth even though we all have our own differences. Israel has extremists, so does every other country. The extremists in Israel are their government and the citizens such as the extremist settlers who support them.

Israel, as long as you continue to behave the way that you do, please expect to be criticized. In fact, this criticism will probably become more prevalent due to the world community waking up to what is really going on in your neck of the woods.

2: IRANIAN REGIME.

They use already "debunked" translations from memri.org to back up their claims about Iran hating Jews but they forgot to mention that Iran has the largest Jewish population in the Middle East next to Israel, and that the Iranian Jews are happy in Iran.

Iran is disgusted with the state of Israel but not due to their religion, it's the Zionist extremists in Israel which cause Iran to speak out against Israel, and rightfully so. Israel has been slandering and threatening Iran for decades and there does not appear to be an end to it in sight.

Shame on you Simon Wiesenthal Center for putting Iran on this list. I was rather pleased with the neutrality the Simon Wiesenthal Center showed on this list until numbers 3 and 2.

I guess the saying goes..."Save the best for last"

1: EGYPT’S MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

A lot of what is said on this this portion of the list is true in my opinion as the Zionists have caused a lot of conflict in the region over the last 6 decades so I do not blame Egypt for being angry towards the Zionists, but Egypt are no saints themselves and if the quotes that have been provided are true then these bigots are no better than the other bigots they are speaking badly of.

www.wiesenthal.com...

The conclusion will be on the next post...

+47 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
In conclusion I must admit that this list was a bit more accurate than I would have expected from the Simon Wiesenthal Center due to their outright bias they have shown in the past. Other than a few obvious attempts to spew propaganda I am rather impressed with this list so far even though I do not completely agree with the premise of this list as they incorrectly throw around the "Anti-Semite" card but I still tried to see this from their point of view in order to help keep some neutrality to the thread.

The content provided is from the list itself and as I previously said I cannot confirm or deny a lot of what has been provided which is why I have presented the information in the hopes of sorting out the lies from the truth. There are a few portions on this list I agree with and a few I disagree with meanwhile the others I will remain neutral on until I receive concrete evidence to either support or disprove these claims.

I would like to hear your opinions on this list and the rest of the information I have presented and look forward to some intelligent discussion. Let's please keep it civil and try our best to leave any of our biases out of this. I am confident that if we work together we can filter the truth from the B.S.

And to anyone who wants to bust in here and call me an Anti-Semite...

That # doesn't work around here.

PEACE!

+38 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Jews Against Zionism

edit on 3-1-2013 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Did I make the list???

I am an israel hater, but then again I have many very real reasons to do so.
I cannot however say that I am anti semite as I understand what a semite is.
By the way, the gypsy trailerpark eurotrash that migrated to palestine in 47 are not semites.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ha, i like how it started
. Non-antisemites that just hate Israel and post 1947 "gypsy trailerpark eurotrash" and Rotchild Zionism are drawn to it already.
I anxiously await further developments.

+38 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Why would the Simon Wiesenthal Center open offices in the U.S. , despite the fact the alleged Holocaust occurred in Europe?

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Did I make the list???

I am an israel hater, but then again I have many very real reasons to do so.
I cannot however say that I am anti semite as I understand what a semite is.
By the way, the gypsy trailerpark eurotrash that migrated to palestine in 47 are not semites.

Don't worry bro, you didn't make their list.

Cheers.

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Please read the content I provided, I do not think it is fair for you to criticize the whole thread due to a couple member comments that have been made before the thread was even completed.

I am confident that once you read the final product, as it's now complete, you may even appreciate the approach I brought to this thread. If I am wrong, oh well, at least I tried.

In fact, due to your superior knowledge of the situation, since you are an Israeli citizen, your outlook would be greatly appreciated.

Peace.

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Why would the Simon Wiesenthal Center open offices in the U.S. , despite the fact the alleged Holocaust occurred in Europe?

That is a very good question. Please keep in mind that Simon Wiesenthal was a "Nazi Hunter" and that due to American support for the Nazis and Zionists it was a perfect spot to set up shop for their post WW2 witch hunt. In my opinion most (not all) of the people who were punished for war crimes after the war were merely scapegoats meanwhile the real war criminals worthy of punishment were brought into North America so their skills could be put to use in various agencies such as the CIA and NASA.

+44 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Instead of making a Top Ten List, meaning their are others left off the List.

Perhaps Israel should be looking at the Reasons WHY they have such a List.

I would advise them that "Never again" should mean , "Never again To Anybody"

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Antisemitism, Anti Zionism. Both hold Israel to a fire in which they hold to no other Country, or People. Ism's, but the hatred remains unfortunately.

Its too bad hatred is perpetrated by those who have a soapbox, to do good, rather then ill.

Just MHO......

Thanks for the list.

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I believe Israel, and their PR organizations such as this one are well aware of the reason they are under criticism and they are in overdrive with the propaganda machine. You have to admit, to the average MSM eating sheep...this list is pretty "scary".

It helps deflect from recent Israeli mess ups, and points the finger back at the "real bad guy' AKA "Jew Haters" and allows the Israeli government and it's Zionist interests to play the victim card in places like Canada and the United States.

But I must add that some of the content shown in that list was very poor in taste and spewing hatred should never be justified. Yes the Zionist extremists in Israel are bad, but it's unfair for certain people, such as some of those mentioned on that list, to use their hate to justify demonizing a whole religion and it's people.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread, a good example, of how propaganda is made in 2012. S&F.

Here we have an example of an international propaganda outlet, The Simon Wiesenthal Center.
And we also have the perfect example of the kinds of propaganda they pump out, literally, a list of the "Top 10 Anti-Semites of 2012". All they need to do is issue the "press release" and suddenly the news services are picking up the story with headlines, as they are expected to do, because that's their duty. Right?

Well = what about the other side of the story? Who is Simon Wiesenthal, what is his organization about, what are the connections he has to certain people? Let's find out.

-----

Let's go on a little time travel journey and we can discover that the Simon Wiesenthal Center is a completely cynical distributor of Holocaust Porn for years and years.

Back in 1985, conspiracy queen Mae Brussell did 3 hours on the subject of Simon Wiesenthal and the Simon Wiesenthal Center. She revealed that Simon Wiesenthal & the Center have connections, NAZI connections that might shock you.

Mae Brussell -SIMON WIESENTHAL- Part 1 (7-1-85)
www.youtube.com...

"Just remember what they're mangling with history... if you want to know how the Wiesenthal Center moves..." - Mae Brussell, 1985

edit on 1/3/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: fix quote

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Simon Wiesenthal received favors from the Nazi's, according to his own biography. He painted signs saying "We Love the Fuhrer" for Hitler's birthday and Wiesenthal received special passports from the Nazi's.

Simon Wiesenthal was a "privileged Jew" in the concentration camps. Wiesenthal was protected by Waffen SS during 1941-1942. He lived and travelled with the Waffen SS and he received double rations, according to his own biography.

Mae Brussell -SIMON WEISENTHAL- Part 2 (7-22-85)
www.youtube.com...

+39 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Anti-Semite means anti-arabic in the true sense.

Being anti jewish or zionist is not anti-semitism

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Instead of making a Top Ten List, meaning their are others left off the List.

Perhaps Israel should be looking at the Reasons WHY they have such a List.

I would advise them that "Never again" should mean , "Never again To Anybody"

Well said. You've summed it up perfectly.

If only they had invested their resources in determining where such sentiments originate, perhaps we could begin to move forward from here.

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Holocaust perpetuation and Kosher Racketeering is a mutli-billion dollar industry, of course they publish lists and articles. If they really want to see change in the world, they could impress alot of us by burning copies of the Talmud rather than other people's homes and citites.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I'm very curious why he didn't spend his time going after a lot of the Nazis that came over to the USA via Operation Paperclip but he had his motives and agenda so I will leave it at that. I have never walked in his shoes so I will hold judgement until I have suffered what he has.

It is a simple rule. The friend of our ally is our friend.

so it seems that Zionists have many friend that money could buy world wide.

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Jews are like other people on earth who have killed and have been killed several times.

They are no daemon to other people.

But when they play victim and do mass murdering , they are a threat to human beings.

They should learn that their crimes and their murders are not forgotten or washed off their hands by migrating to a new land called Zion.

They may want to travel all over the earth and kill all the local people , but their new home will be no heaven for them.

They should be equal with other humans and stay responsible for their actions.Like the signature of Sonny1 says , " The Blood Stays on the Blade"

No new land will save them. Their own action can save them.

Tell this to Zionists and make sure they understand.
edit on 4-1-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join