It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappointed at all the gun control threads...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

1 Gun death is too many as far as I am concerned. But its not something I generally need to worry about too much being over the pond here

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by snarky412

1 Gun death is too many as far as I am concerned. But its not something I generally need to worry about too much being over the pond here

I understand.....

I guess what bothers me is how our political officials are using a horrific tragedy to grand stand and poster to push their agenda which in turn is scaring many people regarding guns.
[And no, I don't own a gun....]
I just know how underhanded and sneaky our government can be.

Much respect,
snarky

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I also cannot believe people think all guns should be banned.
Do people not realize if that happens there is a black market and the people that have wicked minds get obtain an unregistered gun. Then no one will be able to defend themselves. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Just like drunk drivers. No posts or news is trying to ban cars or alcohol.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

I dont see how Americans see themselfs as free people. Free to do what exactly?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No one EVER has said that the US government is gonna take all your guns! Prove it with a link !!
-they might ban a certain type (ar-15) or make clips smaller. Again, think before you post lies for ^%^& sakes.

Damn I'm getting tired of these Tea Party idiots. Your team lost, Get the %^&^ over it!!
edit on 5-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Where did the Tea party come into this? What does that have to do anything?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I know you cant take statistics as fully true, I guess my point is that gun ownership worries are part of our national skewing of priorities. Too much poverty, 60,000 homeless vets? I bet a program to house them would put a whole lot of people back to work, debt be damned, in fact, if we went back to work there would soon be no debt.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join