Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Guy goes nuts over gun confiscation.

page: 1
18
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The look on this persons face says it all and I don't blame him. For years it seems like no matter how much we try to wake people up, they just don't have the drive to act with the knowledge they gain.



Your thoughts?



edit on 3-1-2013 by Stop-loss! because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The paradox is that if you go nuts over gun control then you can be ascribed a "mental disorder" and your gun rights taken from you. To paraphrase the english saying, "Keep Calm (and stay resolved)."



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen
 



Which is the goal. Its a win win for big government and Big Pharma.

Declare everyone insane, prescribe tons of psychotropic drugs, use "mental illness" as a reason to confiscate guns.

Look at these headlines:

Report: 1 in 5 American Adults Takes Mental Health Drugs

vs.

Mental Illness Affects 1 in 5 U.S. Adults, Survey Finds

The first headline presents a more factual picture. It talks about how many people are on psychotropic drugs whereas the second headline says that people are "crazy".

Just because your doctor put you on drugs, doesnt mean youre "crazy". We know the medical model in the US is based on profits.

edit on 3-1-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


At this rate they will try to ban kitchen knives and other sharp objects in the name of homeland security. I'm pretty sure if they could, they would wrap our hands in soft plastics so we can't even get into fist fights.



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!
 


seems you may be on to something there..





back to medieval times..




French laws in the 17th century decreed that the tips of table and street knives be ground smooth. A century later, forks and blunt-ended table knives were introduced in the UK in an effort to reduce injuries during arguments in public eating houses.


edit on 3-1-2013 by reeferman because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 

The Russians (post revolution) had millions who did not accept communism labeled as "mentally ill" and sent off to the gulags (camps). Hmmmm....history starting to rhyme if not repeat.



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by Stop-loss!
 


seems you may be on to something there..





back to medieval times..




French laws in the 17th century decreed that the tips of table and street knives be ground smooth. A century later, forks and blunt-ended table knives were introduced in the UK in an effort to reduce injuries during arguments in public eating houses.


edit on 3-1-2013 by reeferman because: (no reason given)


Well that just says it all doesn't it?


History repeats itself once again!



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!
 


Alex Jones doesn't balk at getting this upset either. I ve certainly never blamed him cause if you aren't upset by what's going on then you're already dead.

edit on 3-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!
 


I think anyone who loves liberty feels like this, but how strong is your resolve? How far are you willing to go to defend your birth right of liberty?



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime
 


A question I would like to ask everyone as well. When I first joined the army a long time ago, I wanted to protect people even if it cost me my life. Sadly I learned the truth about the occupation and I no longer wanted to have any part of it so I left. I have nothing to lose. No girlfriend, no job, no freedoms that I once had that are getting destroyed with minimal resistance. A coward dies a thousand deaths but a brave person only dies once.



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think there will be ( "Unintended Consequences" filetype:pdf ) from this attempt at a wide scale gun ban buy back and confiscation scheme. It is going to be a rough year in America I think.

We will likely all face a point of panic or at least shock at the actions of these real terrorists. Drone strikes on rebel forces will perhaps become a popular video games. Gun confiscation will likely be done not by the police or Northcom but be special teams of foreign UN or NATO special forces. After the drone strikes soften up the targets and pinpoint hidden weapon stashes.

edit on 3-1-2013 by exitusstatuquo because: edited for small errors



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
lo Stop Loss.

Is interesting. I went on furious googling and reading.

Noticed that one of the Columbine kids, James Holmes, and Martin Bryant (port arthur) all were seeing psychiatrists. There are many that didn't seem to be, but medical records are sealed so it's hard to research. They all seem to have anger issues and depression in common to a degree though, and I do know that pills can lead to suicidal thoughts.

The media have been covering it though:



This particular discussion has been on the table for a while, but the actual instances of it are quite small in number although large in impact. I did look up a number of medications such citralopalm, zoloft, seroquel etc ... A surprising number have warnings regarding suicidal thoughts in their phamphlets. One of the medications I found comes with a pink sheet of paper explaining that the number of cases have been so very small as to be meaningless basically but be aware of it.

/shrugs.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Pinke because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by gladtobehere
 

The Russians (post revolution) had millions who did not accept communism labeled as "mentally ill" and sent off to the gulags (camps). Hmmmm....history starting to rhyme if not repeat.



In fact a judge could deem someone mentally ill from the bench! But they didnt send these folks to no funny farm!


But yes once again we see the drug firms without any question in these matters. Clearly these shooters are in fact patients of the candy makers, hidding behind the Doctor middle man. Its the same reason "crack" isnt blamed for drug killings.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Logarock because: n



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke
 


Hi Pinke.

My doctors tried to get me on prescription drugs for my depression/anxiety but i'm glad I refused. If those medical records are kept hidden, then that only sheds more light to those that hold them without letting public eyes see them. the deeper we dig, the more skeletons we may find.



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I feel the same frustration he does, and Im not even an american.

The fluorided dumbed down sheeple of your country is going to be the nail in the coffin for the world as we know it.
It starts with America and when thats done, the rest of the world can kiss their freedoms goodbye also.

Just the fact that the future of the world as we know it lies in the hands of american citizens makes me worried to say the least. Cause juding from what Ive seen your people accomplish so far when it comes to protecting your rights... well nedless to say I dont have much hope and expectations anymore.

Most of you cant even see whats happening. And goddamnit youve had at least since 911 to see all the signals and warnings and you still keep doing what youve always done.
Consuming and burying your heads in the sand.

So basically your bending over and at the same time not even being aware of who youre getting screwed by....


(And obviously, I am not talking about people on ats and other people who can see whats going on. Im talking about the rest. And that is sadly a big amount of sheeple.)
edit on 3-1-2013 by darksky because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
lo Stop Loss.

Is interesting. I went on furious googling and reading.

Noticed that one of the Columbine kids, James Holmes, and Martin Bryant (port arthur) all were seeing psychiatrists. There are many that didn't seem to be, but medical records are sealed so it's hard to research....


When one of these persons flips their records should be open.

At any rate the killers records are sealed while records of registerd gun owners, which are protected by an amendment to the consititution, are fair game for public disclosuer in the ever widening propaganda war.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Logarock because: n



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
I think there will be ( "Unintended Consequences" filetype:pdf ) from this attempt at a wide scale gun ban buy back and confiscation scheme. It is going to be a rough year in America I think.



They are already aware that all they get in buy backs is mostly junk. Folks that are as we speak spending good money on new weapons are not going to be turning them in for even 2/3 of their value. No folks are not going to sell their guns and the government cant afford it anyway.



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darksky


(And obviously, I am not talking about people on ats and other people who can see whats going on. Im talking about the rest. And that is sadly a big amount of sheeple.)
edit on 3-1-2013 by darksky because: (no reason given)


I try to wake people up on Facebook but all they ever care about is posting pictures of food and other inane objects. People just don't care anymore and are content with the way things are despite the rise in prices from food to gas to everything else. It's sickening and i'm tired of it. I do have a small group of people that do know whats happening but others just moves along without asking questions. Personally I blame it on GMO foods but there's more to it than that. The next shooting to happen I bet can be solved with armed citizens.



posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 




posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by darksky
I feel the same frustration he does, and Im not even an american.

The fluorided dumbed down sheeple of your country is going to be the nail in the coffin for the world as we know it.
It starts with America and when thats done, the rest of the world can kiss their freedoms goodbye also.

Just the fact that the future of the world as we know it lies in the hands of american citizens makes me worried to say the least. Cause juding from what Ive seen your people accomplish so far when it comes to protecting your rights... well nedless to say I dont have much hope and expectations anymore.

Most of you cant even see whats happening. And goddamnit youve had at least since 911 to see all the signals and warnings and you still keep doing what youve always done.
Consuming and burying your heads in the sand.

So basically your bending over and at the same time not even being aware of who youre getting screwed by....


(And obviously, I am not talking about people on ats and other people who can see whats going on. Im talking about the rest. And that is sadly a big amount of sheeple.)
edit on 3-1-2013 by darksky because: (no reason given)


I know it seems like nobodies listening but enough are. There are 80 to 100 million gun owners and 200 million guns in the hands of citizens. If just 3 percent stand up as did in our revolutionary war that's at least 2,400,000 that's more then we have in the military right now. We will not go quietly into the night on this one.

Even the sheep know America is supposed to be a free country and more are waking everyday. The culture of freedom in America that Americans are raised with despite the encroachments is something that will come into play when it hits the fan and enough Americans will stand up.

Stewart Roads of Oath Keepers is making a stand:



youtu.be...





new topics

top topics



 
18
<<   2 >>

log in

join