It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilton Hotel Dream just to see if anything comes to pass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm making this post as a reference for the future,

Recently having extremely vivid reoccurring dreams the last three nights and wanted to put it down.

First night, I am working at a Hotel, the first day on the job, I was assigned to the Maintenance Department and was sent to the Head of Customer Relations to explain why we left our Bomb parts in a Customer's room. The receptionist was very forward with me and told me not to worry, I had to push her away from me, she was very forward and almost sexually assertive, I asked her to show me the bomb in question and she became evasive and hid the device from me behind her back. I grabbed her and as I was looking at the bomb in her hand she started to laugh maniacal and as the timer went to 0 my alarm went off woke me up with a scare.

The next night I was in another part of the hotel and had to control a crowd of running screaming burnt people and assign rooms for them to use to heal their wounds, the dream get even more disturbing until I wake up in full sweating agony.

The third night I was part of a protest line of workers at the same hotel when a line of limos pulled in and ran over some of my coworkers, the passengers in the limo were bruised and battered on their faces and what I remember was the front desk clerk welcomed them into the Hilton Hotel.

Now not saying anything is going to happen at a Hilton, but needed to put this down in case of future events point at this as prophetic.

Last time I had extremely vivid dreams like this was in 2001... no lie as my wife reminded me of this as I had forgotten.

Sirric

edit on 3/1/13 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. I am a big believer in many dreams being prophetic. Sometimes, however, they are nothing more than symbolic dramatizations of our subconscious thoughts, fears and worries.

The trouble is, how do you figure out which is which?

Do you work at a hotel?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

If it does happen you ready to be investigated? LOL But actually dreams are more symbolic of our own lives, fears and ambitions.
edit on 3-1-2013 by abeverage because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This past week, I had a dream in which two enormous battleships were raised out of the water and dropped back in to create an enormous tidal wave. I was with my son and brother in the dream. I was trying to tell people that when the ships were dropped, it would wash them away. No one listened. They dropped the ships and I ran into a Hilton hotel on the beach with my son, to try to get away as I could see the ocean rising up. We escaped through and ran up five sets of stairs. Ended up in a kitchen type area with hiding employees who said they were hiding from the "explosion". I called my brother on his phone, frightened for his safety as he had been on the beach. He said he was trapped with others and might not make it. I was crying. Later in the dream, he found me and said somehow he had made it through a hole in the wall that had blown out. I believe this dream is from last Friday morning. Just thought I would share it as I noticed the Hilton thing, along with explosions. Bizarre.
edit on 3-1-2013 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Do you work at a hotel?

Nope

nothing more than symbolic dramatizations of our subconscious thoughts, fears and worries.

dreams are more symbolic of our own lives, fears and ambitions.

I agree that most of the time they are more representative of these points and they are often forgotten when waking, but the really powerful dreams that you remember when waking and continue night after night, I feel, tend to lie closer to visions of where you may be heading towards a possible future event or crisis.

If it does happen you ready to be investigated?

Ha, that would be fine with me... I'll get a TV show Medium..

Originally posted by bastet11
They dropped the ships and I ran into a Hilton hotel on the beach with my son

Thanks for your input, your dream sure is inline with mine and who knows, may be we both can get on TV, new series, the Cagney and Lacie of Mediums...

new topics

top topics

join