It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with a dream, deciphering what my higher Self is trying to say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hello,

I can usually get what my dreams are trying to tell me, but this one was a wild ride. I was not in fear but but many weird things were going on (even for a dream)

All of this is sporadic as I don't remember the full dream (again, who does), but the highlights

I was on a tiny farm which sorta looked like a back yard, and there were baby cow-like animals that liked to be pet on the head. They had fat bellies like goats sometimes do. They were all black, and had horse hair but softer.

I was filling up a bucket of water for them to drink, nothing really special here that I could detect except the water was from a hose and faucet in a garage and the water pressure was 100x more than I was prepared for.

Later in the dream I met a character, who looked somewhat like Smeagol (from Lord of the Rings) but not as thin and creepy. More like a native that had some strange features. Anyway, this character kept speaking different names of God, like Elohim and stuff, and pointing to a large rock.

This other stuff has happened before, and remains the most puzzling of my dream-states. If anything, help me figure this stuff out because it keep happening:

Later, I was sleeping or laying down on a bed, similar to the one I have. The covers were yanked from me, but I was not cold. The entire mattress was yanked off the bed with me on it, and with me laying on the bed all i could see and feel was the sensation of falling with the bed, maintaining a perfectly flat drop to the ground or whatever was down there. And I remember that I was anticipating the fall's final end which would be the mattress and me smacking the ground, but it never comes. Just the howling of the wind as I pick up more and more speed.

A variation of this is me rotating like a compass needle (so with the yaw axis rather than roll or pitch), on the bed like I'm being pulled one direction but able to stay planted to the bed like it is my anchor for the needle. The direction would change, the covers fly off toward that direction, and I can feel pressure dragging me or causing me to flail in that direction but I was anchored and could not fly away. The pulling and rotation was always at my feet, never by my head.

In both these scenarios, I always wake up physically (or in another layer of the dream at the least) and I pop awake not in fear but in wonder of what the hell just happened.

Maybe after we talk about these, we can talk about my 12/12 dream/reality that kick-started an entire cascade of changes in my life.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What were you doing before you went to bed?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

I don't know what the dream(s) mean, but...

If you want to understand a bit more about dreams, and how you could possibly take control of your dreams, then I would strongly recommend that you read the following book:

"Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D.

I personally found this book very interesting, entertaining and informative.

Regards
QMask

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Falling means you are doing something that will cause you to lose your secure place in life, you should seek the creator for security.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

the recurring experience of being airborne on a mattress

here's the suggested answer/conclusion

Mattress: If you dream about being on your mattress means that you need time alone. You are over work and need a break.

this is from this link: www.dreamdictionary.org...
~scroll down to the Mattress dream image

as for the 1st dream session... with the small scaled farm & domesticated, hybrid mini-bovines
and the unique person talking god names to a rock

here i would say you were projecting to another reality in this string of Multi-verse

perhaps just in your astral body or perhaps in your soul energy (visiting another 'you')

in neither dream situation do i feel you were in a perplexing place or state or in any harms way... you were just exploring your breadth & expanse of your 'self'

have a bountiful 2013 year

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss
What were you doing before you went to bed?

In the case of last night, I had meditated using guided meditations on youtube, and then layed down for a while listening to binaural beats for a bit, with my headphones. Before I fully fell asleep, I felt the now-familiar fuzzy warm glow of love energy throughout my body. Something that I try to intensify before I go to bed each night, ever since my changing point of 12/12.

If needed/wanted I can find the links to what I was listening to.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by QMask

I don't know what the dream(s) mean, but...

If you want to understand a bit more about dreams, and how you could possibly take control of your dreams, then I would strongly recommend that you read the following book:

"Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D.

I personally found this book very interesting, entertaining and informative.

Regards
QMask

Sweet I love reading, especially on a fascinating subject. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

Amazing, I could see this being a possible interpretation and I thank you.

Although I do feel myself close to Creator, as evidenced by the feelings and energy I get. Also the fall seems not scary at all, just anticipating the sudden stop seems like the emotion that registers. Not that I fear it or think it would be painful, just that I am anticipating the end. Which never comes.

I will focus on snuggling up to the Creator energies even more because, honestly, that's a great answer for almost anything in life I think.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Sweet I love reading, especially on a fascinating subject. Thank you!

OK, if you love reading, then I must also recommend a second book on dreaming, that you can read AFTER you have finished the book by Stephen LaBerge.

The second book is: "Lucid Dreaming - Gateway to the Inner Self" by Robert Waggoner

This second book will blow your mind.
But I do suggest that you read the book by Stephen LaBerge first, in order for you to have the required background information to best understand and appreciate the book by Robert Waggoner.

I hope you enjoy these books as much as I did.

Cheers
QMask

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

In the case of last night, I had meditated using guided meditations on youtube, and then layed down for a while listening to binaural beats for a bit, with my headphones. Before I fully fell asleep, I felt the now-familiar fuzzy warm glow of love energy throughout my body. Something that I try to intensify before I go to bed each night, ever since my changing point of 12/12.

That is soo interesting! You should check out this thread as well.
Similar Thread

Perhaps it wasnt a dream at all...Or maybe your mind was just trying to make sense of everything in the only way it knew how.. But i would try what you did last night again and see what happens

edit on 3-1-2013 by misse2miss because: error

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yes from here on out I plan on spending about an hour doing either guided video meditations or just use my own flow. I like the guided ones because each is different and it is somewhat exciting to try new ways to reach Creator.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I was on a tiny farm which sorta looked like a back yard, and there were baby cow-like animals that liked to be pet on the head. They had fat bellies like goats sometimes do. They were all black, and had horse hair but softer.

I was filling up a bucket of water for them to drink, nothing really special here that I could detect except the water was from a hose and faucet in a garage and the water pressure was 100x more than I was prepared for.

Later in the dream I met a character, who looked somewhat like Smeagol (from Lord of the Rings) but not as thin and creepy. More like a native that had some strange features. Anyway, this character kept speaking different names of God, like Elohim and stuff, and pointing to a large rock.

This other stuff has happened before, and remains the most puzzling of my dream-states. If anything, help me figure this stuff out because it keep happening:

Later, I was sleeping or laying down on a bed, similar to the one I have. The covers were yanked from me, but I was not cold. The entire mattress was yanked off the bed with me on it, and with me laying on the bed all i could see and feel was the sensation of falling with the bed, maintaining a perfectly flat drop to the ground or whatever was down there. And I remember that I was anticipating the fall's final end which would be the mattress and me smacking the ground, but it never comes. Just the howling of the wind as I pick up more and more speed.

A variation of this is me rotating like a compass needle (so with the yaw axis rather than roll or pitch), on the bed like I'm being pulled one direction but able to stay planted to the bed like it is my anchor for the needle. The direction would change, the covers fly off toward that direction, and I can feel pressure dragging me or causing me to flail in that direction but I was anchored and could not fly away. The pulling and rotation was always at my feet, never by my head.

In both these scenarios, I always wake up physically (or in another layer of the dream at the least) and I pop awake not in fear but in wonder of what the hell just happened.

Ok, I'm gonna take a stab at this. I have a knack for insights into people's dreams-- well people in my circle of friends and family, anyway. Sometimes they say things like "of course that's what it means-- it's so obvious now."

Disclaimer: I don't know anything about you, and so I have no reference for the symbolism related to your own life experience, but a few words struck me so I'm going to give it a whirl anyway.

Your words: "compass" and "direction" speak of your direction in life.

"Anchored" and "feet" speak of your sense of being grounded.

"Flail" and "covers being yanked" and "mattress was yanked off the bed with me on it" and "sensation of falling with the bed" and "pressure" speak of being controlled against your will. Also, "...as I pick up more and more speed" speaks of part of your life feeling out of your control as well.

The first part, with the small farm and small cows, could be a sense of 'custodian of the Earth' in your small corner of the world, where the forces of nature are as powerful as anywhere and come about unexpectedly. (The water pressure from the hose.) But the wise local points to the rock, saying names of God, seemingly to direct you to focus on spirituality to help ground you. (There's that focus on being "grounded" again!)

Interesting, while reading your post, I was asked my husband if a shepherd applied to only sheep, or also animals like goats and COWS too. He said, no... with goats it's a goatherd. So I thought, what's it called for cows? A Cowherd?
Sounds like coward.
NO-- I am NOT calling you a coward!!! But are you calling yourself that? I mean, is your inner language condemning you thusly in some facit of your life? Only you can answer that!

I don't know if that is anywhere close to what it meant. But I do know that you, and only you, are qualified and able to recognize any truths contained within my interpretation.

Interesting dream, though!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I love you all unconditionally and I thank you for providing me service in my search for what I am experiencing.

I will see what tonight brings, and I will try to more closely document the events (if I remember them, lol.)

I've been listening for 2+ hours to the One People's Trust interview/conversation that came out today, www.youtube.com... and I feel that I am being prepped in a way for my new "job" once everything happens.

With the non-event (on the physical outward level of Earth) of the 21st, people didn't register change. But change is happening, and this video proves it to me beyond any shadow of doubt. After reflecting on this video/audio and my dream I feel that I need to keep this path of dream discovery, so I will be talking again with all you wonderful helpful souls, hopefully tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Odd, I didn't really feel like I dreamed last night.

Almost like I had a "night off". Prior to falling asleep, I listened to a very soothing and beautiful "Universal Mind" guided meditation, and really felt the vibes and even some visualizations (like mind-tripping) from that, a very positive and uplifting experience. But when I went to sleep, nothing spectacular happened.

Quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have dreams of falling when I have sleep apnea or snoring because I am not breathing good so my body gives me strange dreams to wake me up.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

That could be something because I do get congested at times. Will try to correlate those with how stopped-up I am. Great point.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by abeverage

That could be something because I do get congested at times. Will try to correlate those with how stopped-up I am. Great point.

I am an extremely vivid dreamer. When I start falling or get a serious sensation of motion (which I actually enjoy) I found that it is because I am in very deep sleep and sometimes breathing heavily.

But then I am also looking at dreams in a different light. Mine have been extremely boring as of late, mundane and consumeristic I have not been a superhero or jump really high or have powers or exciting, nor have I been aware (I have in the past) that I am dreaming. They have really changed lately...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

In my meta physical studies I have found the food supply to have many toxic chemicals that afect dreaming.
These are addicting and increase food sales. They are actually syco active tropospheric DRUGS.
You should try to eat organic when you can.

Here are some of the worst; sodium nitrate
mono-sodium glutamate
sodium tri poly phosphate
sodium benzoate

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hey guys/gals.

My dreams have turned more into vacations with strange connections. Example, I was driving a car, like a convertible Cadillac coupe (90's one) but it was an interior type I've never been in before, and I was rolling down the windows, and noticed the window motors were really slow, like agonizing as GM cars tend to do. LOL. Other fun little dream moments like this, which really don't have much meaning other than applying what I do for a job to some fantastical yet semi-realistic world. Like a parallel sorta Earth world. So strange, but fun.

Anyway, I want to turn to things I'm feeling today. Today is hitting me as hard as 12/12/12 did. My point of perception seems somehow higher, and the body buzz/loving sensation is STRONG right now.

Last night my meditation consisted of a chakra binaural beats www.youtube.com...
Nothing really special happened during it, I meditated and just cleared my mind, then dozed off about 1/2 in, then awoke when it was almost done, and just shut it off and went to bed.

Something is happening, and I feel like we're on a precipice. The same precipice that 12/21 was supposed to be about.

Anybody feeling this?

top topics

join