It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two cube-shaped UFOs spotted over Russia - Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Yeah I am leaning towards reflections shot through a glass pane but I remain open minded.

If they are real, it does not surprise me that we(humans) have a hard time even describing what the objects might be. This goes along with my theory that we can not fully explain the UFO phenomena because our brains may not be wired to truly grasp what they are. I liken it to us humans trying to communicate with insects. These 'visitors' may be so far advanced that they actually have no way to communicate with us 'bugs'.

That makes me feel that the reason we can not truly prove their existence is because we are trying to explain something that is too advanced for our way of thinking. We witness them, we name them, yet they are still out of our grasp in the realm of scientific proof.

These shapes remind me of this, they are just so odd shaped.
edit on 1/3/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well I for one am not so eager to call "fake" or "balloon" on this. The video isn't of sufficient quality or length to make 100% certain what they are. I see no reason they couldn't be spacecraft. If best case scenario we're truely looking at something alien, it wouldn't surprise me. They could even be living creatures for all we know.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

...these are not the first cube-shaped UFOs to be seen recently. A number have been spotted on NASA’s SOHO live cam in the vicinity of the Sun, as ....

one word.

pixels

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StareDad

I have seen the pictures in reference and they are not very good. A small black square overlapped on the sun. But these in the thread are very strange, very foreign to our frame of reference. That is, if it is not a hoax. I am with the other poster that said they wished there was more footage of this, it is really short.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
classic "lamps reflection here folks

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have been trying to dig up more information on this but there really is not much out there to find. At least I am not seeing much more information, maybe someone out there has some they could add to this. I find this case very interesting and would love to learn more about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Maybe if the camera man had shook the camera a bit more maybe tryed to zoom in and out real fast this might not have improved the quality..... the objects have got a cloud look to them, i think square is the new look of UFO's for 2013

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wisper

I agree, I wish witnesses would do a better job when steadying the shots. If this is real, it could be one the greatest discoveries of mankind. Yet we just get a very short, very shaky video.

If that was me filming I would of documented everything. Time, temperature, location, wind speed ect. I would of darn sure filmed way more that a couple minutes.

But then again, if this is real, perhaps the witness was almost in shock and could not think straight enough to produce a better quality video. I really hope we get Phage in here to give his perspective on this.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I agree this is shot through glass, but if it were just reflections, shouldn't they have moved somewhat with the camera.

Watched a documentary about 9/11 and the flashes of light right before the planes hit the towers, they stated that if it were just reflections they would not be in the same place (or even visible) at all angles. Granted this guy was pretty much in the same spot, the shakiness seems to me like it would have also made the "reflections" move to some degree, but they seem to be pretty stationary.

Would love to hear a plausible explanation of it as well. Hope someone can offer one.

+1 to the Alien Invaders reference, that's what I first thought of when I saw it. xD

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Defintely scout ships for a Borg invasion. Dont worry. Picard will be along soon to draw another line in the sand!
Seriously though something tells me 2013 will be a year of unexpected things happening. Just a gut feeling....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I know I will come off super critical but I don't know if I'm more pissed at people making these videos or....the audience considering them!?!

What I am learning to keep in check is, not the video but the Human filming. The videos are too hard to discern but the behavior of Humans is still pretty transparent if you know what to look for.

Okay, here's my issue. It appears the 'scene' is in somewhat of a remote open field. Would the majority of members agree?
If that's the case then, why is he running and fumbling with the camera at minute-mark 12 seconds? Surely getting 20 feet closer doesn't improve the quality one iota.
What I think that was about is: it added a theatrical element of 'realness' to this mocked up movie.

Again, I don't know what we're looking at but the videographer himself ain't passing the sniff test in this one either (just like the UFO/plane thread that got closed down last night)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am no expert on photo analysis but my initial reaction is reflections, everything about it. I can't recall any other genuine sightings involving cubes either.

I don't think this is anything spectacular

edit on 6-1-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The cube UFOs that were spotted next to the sun was reported to be bigger than the earth. Good video tho.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
they look like giant old fshioned panties to me. though that would make no sense. interesting. could be balloons.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Those look really odd and out of place... maybe they're creatures from another dimension or something else besides UFOs?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So unless this is real, it looks like reflection is the number one theory for these. The only thing that really gets me about this is the very end when the camera zooms back out. For it to be a reflection it would of probably been a very large sheet of glass but that is defiantly not impossible for people to get their hands on.

The lantern theory is good too but I do not think it is this unless the lanterns were used for the reflection itself on the glass(behind photographer). It could be gigantic lanterns were being used way off in the distance but I do not think so.

So besides some strange anomalies produced by the Earth itself not yet documented, these could be extraterrestrial in origin. I do not rule that out completely but it most likely is just another hoax done by plain old humans. It defiantly is a different UFO video compared to the regular ones we see.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just wanted to say, this footage reminds me of an old UFO picture I saw taken by a guy on top of a mountain, I believe. It was near either dusk or dawn and it looked like there were three massive objects in the far distance over the horizon, which might have been invisible if not for the sunlight they were reflecting. I don't recall them being box-shaped but other than that, it looked very similar to this. (I've looked for it since then but can't find it)

I would say, definitely not chinese lanterns. If you could get a pair of chinese lanterns to float perfectly stationary in the air like that, without rising up or rotating around at all, I'd love to see it. And the fact that it's a video shot with a camera which is moved around by hand, while the lights stay in the same place relative to the surroundings, defeats the reflection theory. I'm also intrigued because if you look closely they seem to have 3D protrusions / details which are defined by the sunlight, and cast shadows. Also I can attest from personal experience that box-shaped UFO's definitely DO exist.

Could it be faked / hoaxed? Well, technically, yes. There isn't a single video or photograph out there that could not be faked by somebody with the right skills and equipment. But in my opinion, this would be a --relatively-- hard one to pull off. The only other explanation that comes to my mind would be some sort of atmospheric anomaly dealing with sunlight.

Anyway, there aren't too many UFO images and videos that catch my eye these days, but this one has. Thanks!

edit on 10-1-2013 by Magnus47 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2013 by Magnus47 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join