It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two cube-shaped UFOs spotted over Russia - Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

December 26, 2012 was the day that two cube-shaped UFOs were spotted over Russia. The sighting was reported to Scott Waring, an ESL teacher and UFOlogist, at ufosightingsdaily.com; the website he maintains to keep the public informed about what is out there. As he says, “I seek the truth.”

While the cube is not, for us, an intuitively aerodynamic shape, these are not the first cube-shaped UFOs to be seen recently. A number have been spotted on NASA’s SOHO live cam in the vicinity of the Sun, as well as a sighting near Utica, NY at approximately 7:30am on 8/27/11, which describes the cubes as “almost exactly identical to the UFO that my boys and I witnessed.”
source

Video of anomalies

Well, these are strange objects. I don't even know where to begin to try to debunk these so I figured I would see what the good folks of ATS think about this. Thoughts?
edit on 1/3/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

edit on 1/3/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh no the Borg reached us before we could make Warp 9

Run for the hills now.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

Resistance is futile!

Ha, I thought the same thing. Great minds!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We are the Borg, resistance is futile!

But seriously, it is a unique vid at least and doesn't look like cgi(if we can even tell the difference any more)
Maybe something reflecting light from a mountainside?
ETA: The three of us posted the same reference within one minute! Hail fellow Trekkies!

edit on 3-1-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Not the borg, they are from the Space invaders game of the 70's same shape and everything

edit on 3-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why do all the people taking video of ufos never use anything to steady the camera, like their car or a tree?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The all spark?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
theres also this in antartica

blue cube

maps.google.co.uk...,167.708588&hl=en_uk&num=1&t=h&gl=GB&z=9

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It could be the Borg, But i was thinking it was the Volgon Constructor Fleet, coming to read us Poetry!

Borg

Resistance is Futile!

Vogon

Resistance is Useless!

edit on 3-1-2013 by Pegasus2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
Oh no the Borg reached us before we could make Warp 9

Run for the hills now.

Oh ho ho ho, you whacky funster.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Looks like a cube shaped Chinese lantern to me, you can even see the flame in the centre...saw a couple over Christmas myself.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Possibly but these appear to be very far from the witness, looks like it is miles away.

They would have to be pretty large lanterns but it is a possibility.

I was thinking maybe he filmed this on a glass pane and the cubes are reflections off the glass. I really do not know for sure, they are odd.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

These cube lanterns go for miles!

Mega Cube Sky Lanterns Not for Sky Lantern virgins! We recommend that you find at least 3 friends when launching these monster Sky Lanterns. The Mega Cube's larger fuel cell helps it fly for longer, reaching incredible heights!

Source

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Looks like a cube shaped Chinese lantern to me, you can even see the flame in the centre...saw a couple over Christmas myself.
reply to post by Argyll

I was just going to jokingly say that they were probably new cube shaped Chinese lanterns.
So I guess they do make them. What will they think up next.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rkingpin
theres also this in antartica

blue cube

maps.google.co.uk...,167.708588&hl=en_uk&num=1&t=h&gl=GB&z=9

Whassat? a map of Northern Ireland
your linky is zip/area code orientated.

The OP video is of some source of reflected light, it doesn't change much in or out of zoom.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I was not there but it looks like a rather large piece (s) of Mylar stretched over a supporting frame (balsa maybe) and some sort of lifting gas to get the things airborne; slight deformations on side facing camera. Now if they would have done some UFO "poof" maneuvers I would not feel the same. Borg....uh no.......

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Thanks for posting, I honestly have no idea what they are, but they seem translucent to some degree. Anyway, I did do a quick google search and there are a couple other stories on this same incident.

But what are those cube shaped lights or objects filmed here? Maybe they are the result of some kind of a light effect happening during sunset, but that is for the atmospheric phenomena experts to explain, because as a layman in that field I know of no phenomenon that could create this illusion, moreover two similar illusions side by side.

Yeah, I agree with this comment, wishing that more video was recorded, kind of a short clip

On the other hand, I would have liked to have more video material of this sighting, it would be helpful to see f the objects are more than just stationary because by the movements of an object it is more easy to determine whether it is intelligently controlled or just an natural appearance.

Source

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Here are some screen shots I grabbed from the video. Really does not help much but they are strangly shaped objects, not sure if they are actually 'cubed'.

Object on left side.

Object on right side

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well ... the fact that the sighting was witnessed and 'documented' by the ufologist with a website tells it all
You can't find the news in other media .. I'm 100% sure it was just an attempt to get more visitors on his website

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Straight away, I thought fake.
I thought the objects may have been made by reflections in glass but the more I watched of the footage I sorta changed my mind.

Not too sure now.
I'm sure someone will be along with a plausible explanation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join