It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demand a REAL plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
290+ million killed by Government in the last century alone. But it can't happen here? Just like the Germans thought it couldn't happen there. We have a bunch of hypocrite celebrities that make millions promoting violence in movies, music and video games saying that it's time to hand in the guns? Michael Moore telling Americans to turn in their guns while he has armed guards? Gun FREE zones are okay for our children, but not politicians? They're obviously more important.

You know what? Maybe it is time that we demand a REAL plan. Demand a REAL plan to stop TYRANTS! Demand a REAL plan to stop FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS like Fast and Furious that killed thousands. How many more innocent people will Government slaughter in the next hundred years? America it's time to turn in the guns... because Beyonce (married to a THUG rapper that promotes gun violence in almost EVERY song he has) says so.

HYPOCRITES!

In response to an incredibly misleading Hollywood propaganda piece calling for the American people to be disarmed by the state, Infowars has put together a video response calling attention to the most potent and deadly threat to humanity – government.

DEMAND A REAL PLAN

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Demand a real plan from who exactly?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oooooh, almost clicked it.
Then I saw the infowars label.
Funny, now that a thousand folks have made their rebuttal the "Scare em all Al Jones" folks will throw their hat in the fray.
I'd bet soon they will also say that they were first to protest DAP.
I do my part to dismantle DAP, we don't need the fearmongering as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Bu...b.b.bb...but the government there to keep us safe!!! Isn't it?

Reminds me of your typical action movie...where the "HERO" (government) that everyone cheers for in these movies usually destroys 10 city blocks injures at least 20 people in stray bullets (collateral damage) and head on collisions and fireball explosions....to get a few bad guys to the hands of justice for crimes that yielded LESS damage and casualties than the actions that were taken to apprehend those criminals...

the HERO is completely oblivious to the chaos and damage he has left in his wake in pursuit...

Its the same mentality that thinks killing hundreds of thousands somewhere else is justice for killing three thousand here. That's a negative sum game...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Demand a real plan from who exactly?

Ourselves and we the people.

OP, I was sitting here waiting for Infowars to post this so I could share it, too.
Some people may not like Alex or agree with everything he says, but you have to admit, he is right a lot of the time. It is getting easier and easier to expose these people because they are such blatant, cold blooded, lying hypocrites.

It should be quite obvious to the observing eyes that the number one threat to humanity is government and always has been. 'Government' is allowing other human beings to exercise power and authority over yourself. Me just sitting here, I am an ordinary citizen. But if I get in government and put on a badge, I can tell you what to do and make you ask me for permission to do things. This is not a free society, quite the opposite.

Government is inherently inept, corrupt and inefficient. So long as there has been government, there have been slaves. Government oppresses, obstructs and destroys. The real threat we all face is government. Government is the destroyer of world's, the destroyer of humanity.

The real revolution will come when people finally realize what government is-an oppressive terrorist organization that enslaves nations. It is unnecessary and obstructive to human development and survival. We have been fooled for a very long time. Those still enslaved will vehemently attack those who try to tell them this. Those enslaved will do everything to fight for their enslavement and ridicule those who tell them they are slaves.

β€œThe ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves.” – Dresden James

edit on 3-1-2013 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Government kills 290+ million people, the public doesn't say a word.

Some lone nut high on pills kills 27 people? Outcry to ban all guns and give them to the Government.

Twilight Zone.

new topics

top topics

join