It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Extraterrestrials really be nudists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Maybe Clothing as we know it cant survive quantum leaps...or maybe the planet they come from is very cold....like us when we go on holiday to somewhere very warn....you always dress for the occasion.. The Inuit wear fur, the Zulu wear next to nothing...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I agree 100%. If these beings have the technology to travel vast distances through space or, as some people think, through parallel dimensions I think it's reasonable to assume that they may have some advanced form of nano-technology that allows them to survive the atmospheric and biological conditions found on our planet. If you combine this advanced technology with having no social taboo on nudity, you get extraterrestrial beings that look suspiciously unclad.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

Many people believe that the 'aliens' that most if not all of the 'aliens' people encounter are nothing more than engineered beings. Think about it - if you were advanced enough to do what these being allegedly do would you be foolish enough to physically go among the murderous, violent, xenophobic natives?

Such 'devices' would not have nor need sexual organs or some other typical biological aspects.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

Many people believe that the 'aliens' that most if not all of the 'aliens' people encounter are nothing more than engineered beings. Think about it - if you were advanced enough to do what these being allegedly do would you be foolish enough to physically go among the murderous, violent, xenophobic natives?

Such 'devices' would not have nor need sexual organs or some other typical biological aspects.

Indeed, there are many extensive and carefully written hypotheses about how some of the more interested ETs are using drones and hybrids. They state the reason for it is mankind's advancement from the industrial age to the computer age. It makes Earth more dangerous for aliens, so no more easy kingdoms like in ancient times.

I'll try to dig up those readings. Not sure if they're online material.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I watched yet another disappointing craptacular M. Knight Shimalayan movie ' Signs'. Those aliens were just awful. They looked bad, very generic. They walked around naked. They had no technological wepaons or even devices and fell victim to clubs and glasses of water.
I had a disturbing dream a few weeks ago about the Grays. I was in my home and my family were being detained by government agents who just seemed to be up to something. They were smirking and shifty eyed. As I waited for whoever it was they wanted me to wait for, I went to get a glass of water. Outside I heard something moving. We have a security light but in the dream it didn't go on. I was at the sink looking out the window and tapped the glass trying to scare whatever it was that was out there. Immediately I heard a hiss like noise in my head that was a warning not to try to be agressive. From the light going through the window I saw what was out there... grays. Just like some of their pictures. I screamed: " Oh, no the grays are back for us." and woke up.
Thats the first I've ever dreamed about the grays although I've had plenty of dreams about alien spaceships flying overhead and laying waste to everything in their path.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would think they'd wear clothing. This makes me think that many of the reports out there that include nude aliens are probably imagined. I recall that Betty Hill said they wore a jumpsuit.

But what if? Not wearing clothes would suggest a lack of social expression. It's hard for me to understand why space farers would be naked, though. It seems so incomplete. Look at animals, however. They don't wear clothes, do they? But they're not space travelers, either.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the greys were real? The funny thing is, I've played with the idea now and then, but I think if it was definitely real then it would be almost a shock to me.

Fairy tales and imagination are one thing, but real aliens are another. With all of the UFO shows and books out there, people have a wealth of things to think about, but none of it's real.

I think it's easy to forget how gullible we're. Myths have a powerful grip on us.
edit on 17-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

I've had lots of dreams where I see UFOs in the sky. It was almost a ritual to see them. I'd go to bed and I'd see UFOs at some point in the night. Of course, I see all sorts of things in dreams. But I rarely see aliens. Almost never. Can count on my fingers. In one of them, I saw a hand on an arm. It was supposed to be the arm of a grey. I can't recall now how many fingers it had. That makes me mad because I know the image was clear enough. The fingers were long. It was cliche.

I've mellowed a lot over the past few years. Don't dream as much about those things.

I've always been gullible. In ufo literature they'd list me as fantasy-oriented. I dream about everything when I go to bed. Astronomy and the cosmos are interesting to me. It's like a drug.

Knowledge. I guess that's what we all want. Who am I? Where did we come from? What is? That's one reason we have these myths and legends and philosophies and religions. Science doesn't come close enough to answer these questions. They're immortal things.
edit on 17-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
I would think they'd wear clothing. This makes me think that many of the reports out there that include nude aliens are probably imagined....

The most fundamental concept is this:

Regardless of the creature, there needs to be TEMPERATURE CONTROL of the body beyond the nude comfort zone. And you can imagine traveling around sitting nude inside a flying car. But why the rigid machinery?

TEXTILE FLEXIBILITY is as much a given as any advance technology. No doubt some of them "jumpsuits" can be activated to some degree for something.

And therefore "clothing!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join