It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, you are not permitted to view this forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I get this message from time to time as well as "You are not permitted to post in this forum"
Is this ATS censorship at work?
The threads are reached from the board...merely clicking on them.....
but when posting a reply ,this comes up....so...i should forget what i read and posted in reply...?
Am i only partially banned?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
well,which forum was it? i think i've seen a similar message when i've tried to post in a thread thats been closed.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Yeah.... What He/She said

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It doesn't mean you're "partially banned" or anything like that. Perhaps you just clicked on a thread that has been moved to a staff forum, or to RATS (of which you need a certain number of posts to enter)?

By clicking the thread, after it had been moved to a forum you are not allowed to view as of yet, or attempting to reply to the thread after it had been moved there, would bring up this message.

Also, if anyone would like to know why a thread had been moved, there always more than welcome to ask the staff by following this link.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks for that flock of replies.....
This has happened several times lately...say three or four in the week....
How many posts do you need to be a RAT?
What do they do?
I shall pay attention to the posts next time more closely...i actually had answered them, and was gobsmacked with the denial of service or whatever.....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
All that means is, you're trying to post on a thread which has been 404'd, or deleted, by the moderators. It's not you, it's the thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's more likely that the thread(s) in question are from restricted forums. Research forum. Collaborative Fiction or the Debate forum. One needs special status for those forums. "Scholar, Writer and Fighter" specifically.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I was replying to a thread that got 404d and got the same message - I filled out the complaint form and an ATS moderator replied that's the message you get when replying to a thread that gets deleted while you're typing.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks guys...at least it isnt a cospiracy

new topics

top topics

join