It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting on my tinfoil hat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Greetings all ATS'ers.

Been browsing for a year or so now and thought it was finally time to take the plunge and actually sign up.

Not really looking for answers but I do enjoy the debate and I'm open-minded enough to know there's more to 'this' than we are currently aware of...not in a religious way mind, more a scientific one.

Never had any kind of strange encounter that wasn't related somehow to alcohol but am willing to believe...if proof or logic points that way.

Anyhow, I hail from the UK, am 6'1" tall, short brown hair.....oh wait.....wrong website!

Guess that's all for now folks...look forward to being part of the community.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jykan

I search for the truth from my vantage point somewhere in Quebec. I try to consider every explications - only by having all the pieces of the mirror will I be able to reconstruct the mirror. Welcome here, mate.

BTW lead hats would be more efficient than tin foil hat. Just so you know.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
welcome to the party my friend. Don't feed the troll's, enjoy your stay hope to see you around the forums

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the family, see you out on the boards.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jykan
Greetings all ATS'ers.

Been browsing for a year or so now and thought it was finally time to take the plunge and actually sign up.

Not really looking for answers but I do enjoy the debate and I'm open-minded enough to know there's more to 'this' than we are currently aware of...not in a religious way mind, more a scientific one.

Never had any kind of strange encounter that wasn't related somehow to alcohol but am willing to believe...if proof or logic points that way.

Anyhow, I hail from the UK, am 6'1" tall, short brown hair.....oh wait.....wrong website!

Guess that's all for now folks...look forward to being part of the community.

Nice intro....you had me at 6'1''...oh right....wrong website.

Best of luck and enjoy the debates.

Like another poster mentioned....try not to feed the trolls around here. Once you feed them, they never go away.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jykan

Welcome to ATS, Jykan.

You may leave your tinfoil hat at the door.
The whole roof is made of tinfoil here!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The tinfoil hat got me, haha good catch.

I hope this site changes your life the way it has mine. I may be a little more paranoid (lol) but man my head explodes sometimes with the amazing articles on here.

top topics

join