It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Report on Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails [contains a suprise for ATS]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

There are so many reasons why this is just silly. First, the planes were miles from you and miles apart. From every position of the compass and all distances that these same contrails were visible, they would not look the same.
reply to post by stars15k

WRONG. This was observed directly over our heads. This is why it was so startling to all of us. You can claim all you want that these our normal contrails, but in all my 54 years living near an airport, I have never observed contrails and the tight grid patterns I and my other friends observed that day. It wasn't just us that were startled by these contrails, other people who were getting out of their parked cars were just as bewildered at the sight as they were walking into the same restaurant. These contrails were not expanding over a long period of time. Unless the Blue Angels did a quick acrobatic presentation over the parking lot that day, there is no way you can tell me that is normal air traffic contrails.

It's silly to think that chemtrails wouldn't look similar to normal contrails.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
S&F thank you for the OP.

Good solid evidence

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

From the way you keep mentioning living near an airport when talking about contrails, I'm sorry, but its obvious you don't understand the subject. If you did you would know why the proximity of an airport is irrelevant.

As soon as I see someone writing "well I am (insert age) and I live near an airport but......." I cringe.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Just found this thread, and was wondering if Weedwhacker and his buddies have responded.
I have subscribed to this thread and will reply after reading more. So far, it seems "on track" with what I have discovered in the last several years.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Amazing how many will ignore glaring issues with something when it parrots their own beliefs...

Are you people not concerned with the mis-identification of cloud seeding as "chemtrails"?

How do you feel about how Kevin Martin made the writers of this paper and many members here look like clueless fools?

Just because something mirrors your beliefs, doesn't make it true or right.

edit on 4/1/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Sorry but you have not negated the call for common sense.
Really, if planes fly in all different directions, why would their trails not cross somewhere?
Without being able to answer that logically the "grid" scenario is still baseless.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Morgellons: Nobody can say this does not exist and does not come from chemtrails. I can't believe people are still so far in denial about chemtrails.

The answers are right above you on a cloudless day when they come and ruin your skies.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Morgellons: Nobody can say this does not exist and does not come from chemtrails. I can't believe people are still so far in denial about chemtrails.

The answers are right above you on a cloudless day when they come and ruin your skies.

Those are not "answers"...They are contrails!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Actually there somebody does..

Unexplained medical conditions can cause serious illness and disability among individuals, as well as demands on health care resources. In January 2008, CDC began an investigation that sought to better understand an unexplained apparent dermopathy, commonly referred to as Morgellons. CDC partnered with Kaiser Permanente (KP) - Northern California, a large group health plan in an area where many possible cases had been reported, and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, to begin a comprehensive clinical and laboratory study of this condition.

and then we have this...

This comprehensive study of an unexplained apparent dermopathy demonstrated no infectious cause and no evidence of an environmental link. There was no indication that it would be helpful to perform additional testing for infectious diseases as a potential cause. Future efforts should focus on helping patients reduce their symptoms through careful attention to treatment of co-existing medical, including psychiatric conditions, that might be contributing to their symptoms.

www.cdc.gov...

So now I have to ask how do chemtrails cause Morgellons when there is no evidence of it being caused by anything environmental?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If only the weather could be controlled....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

So explain this to me without being so denigrating.

I understand how atmospheric conditions can change how contrails expand. I am relating what I have never observed in all my years growing up and playing outside as a young boy all day from morning until the street lights came on. You can't tell me that the kind of contrail grids people are seeing today existed back in the 60's and 70's. Sure, I've observed contrails crossing each other in the past, but nowhere near the amount nor the expansive appearance I've seen today. The vapor trails today expand at a much quicker rate and their is definitely a concentrated effort and planned spacing between the trails.

Please, don't try telling me it's because there are more planes flying today. Were not talking a limited amount of space for flights like a 4 lane highway. Atmospheric conditions haven't changed that would make contrails appear any different today as they did in the past.
edit on 4-1-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Atmospheric conditions haven't changed that would make contrails appear any different today as they did in the past.

And what makes you think contrails have appeared any different now then they did before?

edit on 4-1-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I can say morgellons does not exist, and neither do "chemtrails." The fact that these two unproven theories overlap is because those who long for mystery and choose conspiracy ignore the science facts.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

the elliptic way we orbit SOL (the sun) and increase in in air travel?
edit on 4-1-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Except that there are "highways" that planes use. They're called jetways, and they tend to put airlines on them because those are the best routings as far as wind and weather conditions go. That's why you'll see two planes flying right near each other, because they're both on the same jetway.

It's not the atmospheric conditions that have changed, but the engines. New super efficient high bypass turbofans tend to leave longer lasting contrails, than the older turbofans did.
edit on 1/4/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I would point out the difference in the engines of today vs the engines in the 60s. When I started where I work in the 90s (I'm an airline guy) we would have to make a tech stop for fuel 3/4 of the way into the journey, now the newer aircraft can make it non stop no problem, while carrying way more people. so the aircraft have changed as much as a modern car vs a car made in the 60s

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Go to Sedona, AZ. They get hammered with grids several times a week. I saw it during my visit there last February, and it was remarkable. Never seen such a perfect crosshatch grid anywhere, anytime else. And yes, I am aware of and am accounting for parallax.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I find it amazing people deny the existence of chemtrails. I wonder what their agenda is. All you have to do is watch these videos and the truth is painfully obvious, as far as I'm concerned anyone who denies the existence fo chemtrails with the mountains of evidence has lost ALL credibility:

Watch the overwhelming proof of chemtrails in this video at the 7 minute mark:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Speaking of losing all credibility, how's the planet x/Nubiru thing going for you?

Someone with zero credibility saying others who don't have any credibility is hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join