It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Report on Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails [contains a suprise for ATS]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a 71 page report by the Belfort Group, a Belgian “environmental watchdog” organization, examines much of the information compiled by citizens and activists around the world concerning the existence of chemtrails and weather modification programs.

The study, entitled, “Contrail Science, Its Impact On Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted By The United States And Its Allies,” takes a detailed look at all aspects of contrail developement in an unbiased manner.

it is a must read for anyone intrested in chemtrailing, believers or skeptics alike as it positively addresses many of the issues presented here on ATS in a detailed and factual way.

and while the evidence presented is done in a 'fair and balanced' way, the conclusions of this report go strongly against the nay-sayers. i will list them here, as they will likley get the debate off to a strong start...

1.) Manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory, but currently the best option in geo-engineering considered by decision makers to counter global warming. The impact of production of artificial Cirrus clouds on temperature and precipitation patterns is supported by adequate hard scientific evidence.

2.) The ambition of the United States is to control the weather by the year 2025, both for civil and military purposes (offensive and defensive strategies). This research paper contains a proven track record to support that statement.

3.) The technology to organize spraying actions on a global scale is widely available. Both civil and military aviation is used for that purpose. The mix, containing oxides of metals and chemical components, can either be dispersed through special designed pods or directly incorporated into the jet fuel. This research paper is well documented in this respect.

4.) Since the patents are owned by the main defense contractor for the U.S. armed forces (Raytheon) or the U.S. Department of Defense itself and given the history record it is obvious that current climate manipulation programs are organized and directed by the United States government.

5.) The spraying actions in Europe are only possible with prior approval and intense co-ordination on top government level and industry on executive level. The general public is intentionally kept unaware of the existence of such projects.

6.) Although the spraying actions may be considered legal these actions may have a potential detrimental effect on health. There is sufficient scientific evidence available in this research paper to support this thesis.

contrail science, it's impact on climate and weather manipulation programs pdf.

website with story on this

oh,did i forget, a suprise for ATS? one of our members is talked about on page 41

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I do not have time to read the entire PDF.

Is this article an admittance to chem-trailing? Or is it an outline for how to do it and with what? I have a hard time believing in giant conspiracies involving lots of people. I have also said quite publicly that I do not believe that they are currently adding anything to Jet-A fuel. It would have leaked out long ago.

If this is currently happening and this article is the proof, I will be sitting down for some crow dinner tonight.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I read the article, but not the pdf, because the pdf is taking forever to load. There's a lot of "you can conclude that" and the statement that the NATO AWACS fleet was registered in Luxembourg because there are no regulations there, despite Luxembourg being an ICAO member, and complaints about the TF33 engines and smog. I've seen this one before, it's from 2010.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Flagged and Starred for a front row seat on this one . The PDF is taking forever to load for me.

How long did it take for you Tin ?

Alright screw that OP can you just give up the moniker of the ATS spy I mean member ?

edit on 3-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Man that pdf is taking a long time to load.
So China and Russia have admitted to cloud seeding. Hasn't Saudi Arabia too? I think this issue is one of lucrative profits mixed with experimentation warranted by changing climate, whether man-made or natural, but real nevertheless. I think chemical co's have sold the idea to industry. A chance to create cloud cover or rain for protecting areas.

Why the secret? I do not think a nefarious plot to poison the masses is what is going on, but I think by admitting the procedures, they would be acknowledging genuine climate concerns that may spark public fear. I think there are probably trade secret recipes for these procedures/ingredients, and some of the ingredients, while not yet proven to cause harm, may have the potential for an effect on living organisms. There is just not enough evidence/studies to yet prove any concerns. Plus I think industries do not consider what may be harmful as serious until proven, and just roll with the ball until otherwise forced to stop or change. If the procedure may harm 1 in 10,000 people, then they will take their chances, as do other industries weighing out risk, and deciding the benefit outweighs any harm.
This is just my opinion on the issue and I am not here to argue or fight

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is the one that I thought it was. They say on page 20:

"The KC-135, a military version of the Boeing 707, is equipped with JT3D-3B engines, tested between 1972 and 1974. Another version, the E-3D Sentry is equipped with the TF33-PW100A of Inter Turbine Technologies, which are not included in the ICAO Aircraft Engine Emissions Database."

Here's a couple of big problems with that simple statement, that they could have figured out if they put even a modicum of effort into their research. The TF33-PW100A is a Pratt and Whitney engine, not Inter Turbine Technologies. Guess what other engine is from Pratt and Whitney? The JT3D-3B. Guess what the TF33 is based on? The JT3D. Which is why it's not listed in the ICAO database, because it's already liisted under the JT3D, so there's no need to list it twice. The differences between the civilian and military versions are negligible, and come down to the power produced, with most of the military versions producing slightly more power.

It took me five seconds to come up with a page showing that they were the same engine. Now why couldn't they, if this was a "fair and unbiased" paper?

The picture they use is of a KC-135 equipped with CFM-56 engines as well, not the TF33/JT3D.
edit on 1/3/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Flagged and Starred for a front row seat on this one . The PDF is taking forever to load for me.

How long did it take for you Tin ?
edit on 3-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

it took about one cigarette.

as for the replies by the other posters... you WILL get a lot out of reading this.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The differences between the civilian and military versions are negligible, and come down to the power produced, with most of the military versions producing slightly more power.

this report tells why this is an important difference.
it gives answers to questions like this without bias.
it does not cover every engine ever made, that would be beyond the scope of any report.
edit on 3-1-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This looks well interesting, I will need to give it a read at some point

S&F

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I do not believe that they are currently adding anything to Jet-A fuel. It would have leaked out long ago.

that's a funny statment.

this report lists the different types of fuels used, their composition, and what the effects would be when burned .

it differentiates between fuels used by civilian vs. military aicraft and the regulations [or lack of them] of the emissions that are produced

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

There are also differences in Farm use diesel fuel and road use diesel fuel. Mainly emissions stuff. Having differences in the fuels does not prove the existence of a covert chem-trail program.

After all, one of my great plans for World Peace was always to over-fly Countries with hostile populations with sterilizing agents and just wait for them to stop breeding, before stealing their resources.........

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

There are also differences in Farm use diesel fuel and road use diesel fuel. Mainly emissions stuff. Having differences in the fuels does not prove the existence of a covert chem-trail program.

read it and ye shall learn...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by Mamatus

read it and ye shall learn...

Would love to but I am one step above dial up and despite giving that download 15 minutes it barely made a dent in the total content. I prefer high speed internet but when one live way outside of town that is not an option.

It would be great if you could pull this "proof" out of the article for those of us that are speed challenged.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
a 71 page report by the Belfort Group, a Belgian “environmental watchdog” organization, examines much of the information compiled by citizens and activists around the world concerning the existence of chemtrails and weather modification programs.

1.) Manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory, but currently the best option in geo-engineering considered by decision makers to counter global warming. The impact of production of artificial Cirrus clouds on temperature and precipitation patterns is supported by adequate hard scientific evidence.

Whilst I haven't downloaded the pdf to see the context of this statement as yet, the current consensus is that aircraft contrails (manmade cirrus) cause a small net warming effect.

See, ie:

www.dlr.de...

Far from being the 'best option' to 'counter global warming', it's one of the causes of global warming! It'll be interesting to see exactly which papers they have used to reached their apparently erroneous conclusion on this issue. Assuming, of course, that they actually have read some of the many dozens of papers on the subject, rather than just gather their info off internet websites like ATS?

edit on 3-1-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If we are talking weather modification or cloud seeding, these things are common knowledge, and not what I would consider part of the "chemtrail" conspiracy. I don't know about you, but we get news reports when they are going to be cloud seeding in Texas. It's just not a conspiracy, and this report seems to indicate as much, based on your OP quotes.

Now if we are talking about the "they are spraying the population to make us sick" garbage... This report does not appear to address that ridiculous theory.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well cloud seeding and the creation of cirrus couds by aircraft are the same thing in the way a dog is the same thing as a dogfish.

(and before anyone starts, cloud seeding does not mean growing clouds in a farm, it means spraying particles into pre-existing clouds in order to make it rain or snow
)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The study, entitled, “Contrail Science, Its Impact On Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted By The United States And Its Allies,” takes a detailed look at all aspects of contrail developement in an unbiased manner.

Unbiased you say...Have you seen their website?

Here is a snippet from their site..

www.belfort-group.eu...

BTW this has been discussed before..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I did download the PDF, which took quite a long time, but I do not see any mention of ATS or one of our members. If the member is mentioned by name but not associated with this website, there's no way for us to figure it out. It is in a section about "conspiracy theory"....but not seeing anything even remotely related to a surprise.

Futhermore, nobody is listed on page 41, only a picture from an old Popular Science article about contrails.

Am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
some replies ...

oops! page 40 [my pdf reader counted the title page].

it is a 19.7 mb download

i'm sorry if some members have dial up[this is my fault?] i was stuck with it at one time.

it seems that ATS search did not pull up a match for either the title of the report nor several keywords i tried to verify if this has been posted before including simply belfort. i'm thinking i should use another browser for that alone, until the program gets a much needed update, as many members are having trouble with it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

it seems that ATS search did not pull up a match for either the title of the report nor several keywords i tried to verify if this has been posted before including simply belfort. i'm thinking i should use another browser for that alone, until the program gets a much needed update, as many members are having trouble with it.

Seem to work good for me in fact here is a snippet from my search...

It does happen from time to time but yes it has been discussed before.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join