“no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Bravo.

Trying to take a right or freedom away from Americans, isn't American.

Period.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Keep your guns, make sure they are readily available in wal mart

OK, here in Arizona, it's not an uncommon sight.

And no, it's not staged, you can go to the new wal-mart in Surprise, Arizona and not see another person on the same isle as yourself. Does this woman offend you, are you frightened of her and her sidearm?

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading." --Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Jesus, you folks don't give up! All of this 'debating' back and forth have accomplished NOTHING! Look, talking obviously isn't getting anyone anywhere. The Constitution is there for a reason. Its a damn fine blueprint that most humans don't get the privelage of having. Most of the people I know have drawn their line in the sand and no ammount of eloquint words will change their minds.
MOTF!

What this gun nut above said

Long time no see Sweet Cheeks
edit on 3/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I am not so sure you believe what you are spouting, very similair to the atheist just before he is about to die or thinks he is going to die prays. I carry a weapon for 2 reasons, 1. I can per the law. 2. I would rather have it and never need it, then need it and it be not present.

This arguement will never end, peace loving liberals with all of their misguided intellectual rationalizations. Face it bud, the world is sick,mean and deprived oh and BTW it's getting worse. You will be kissing my arse if I or some other gun lovin nut as you describe happened to be there when the thugs want to rape your wife, or jack your car, or some nut deceides he's going kill everyone insight because his dog told him too.

The essence of the weapon is to ensure security from the boogey man be it a thug, a bad guy or as the constitution provides enemies abroad or within. Get over it, you cannot and will not legislate morality, you can ban everything and it won't matter.

The liberal left has ruined our moral bearing and now we a reaping the fruit of this social experiment gone wrong, you Sir have the right to be a victim, I have the right to defend myself and yes you also if the time came.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Unfortunately for us, if you were an American citizen, we would be on opposite sides of the line.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

What about peoples rights and "liberty" to walk around the streets or a mall without fear Cause any idiot who wants one has a gun?

Do we really need more gun threads

Its basically just a massive chest beating, circle jerk for you guys now.

Keep your guns, make sure they are readily available in wal mart and why not even 7-11, just realise when someone you know and love gets gunned down by some psycho its basically on all your gun loving/advocating shoulders.

Walking around with or without fear is your own choice.

It has nothing to do with external conditions, only your own thoughts.

You think truth such as this will get a response,

Op do you fear a fork on a dinner table? do you know what can be done with a fork?

Do you fear the clothes you wear to keep warm?

edit on 3-1-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Unfortunately for us, if you were an American citizen, we would be on opposite sides of the line.

MOTF!

Isnt it amazing how we are on complete polar opposite ends of this argument, are both intelligent people (yes I concede your clever) and yet we both think the other side is being juvenile, foolish and endangering everyones safety.

God I love gun threads, so productive and their making me so popular

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

About as popular as the bums working the corners, trying to wash car windshields with piss and newspaper.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I know what you're saying man. I respect your opinion, but will it change mine? Absolutely not.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Im blushing

Heres me thinking all you gun nuts hated me
Thank you for your kind words

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If you say so.

Oh, I found a picture of me, just going out to get groceries.

Just a typical day here in America.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Does that mean ANYONE who owns a gun, is a Nut?

Typical.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdoN'TkNOwSQuaT
reply to post by MrWendal

I dont walk around in fear of people with guns. I walk around in fear of robbery, rape, assault, and that little thing called "crime". A gun is not required to commit any of them and in every Country that has banned guns, those "crimes" increase. So Congrats, you have no guns and no "gun crime". Just lots of victims of real crime who could not defend themselves. How proud you must be.

You hit the nail on the head dude

You and all your othert gun loving buddies walk around in fear from boogey men

How proud you must be

I'm 6'-4" tall, weigh about 240 lbs. Odds are that I don't need a gun to rob, rape, assault or even kill you. However, you probably need one to keep me from doing it. That's it. Plain and simple. Not that I ever would.
I've been robbed twice, shot at once, by someone with a gun. I'm lucky to still be alive. The third time, I was armed and the robber is still in jail. No shots had to be fired, just the knowledge that I had a gun was enough for me to hold him for the police.

Star to you MrWendal[

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Typical.

I said he was a gun nut, not nut who owns a gun....
Dont twist my words

After many an indepth discussion with MessOnTheFed it has been established that he is in fact a gun nut.

Most of you however are just nuts who own guns

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

"Most"

Some people, would call that a majority.

I stand by my original assumption....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Typical.

I said he was a gun nut, not nut who owns a gun....
Dont twist my words

After many an indepth discussion with MessOnTheFed it has been established that he is in fact a gun nut.

I don't own a gun but can I be a nut as well in your eyes, I feel isolated from all the other nuts in this thread.

You know I think hammers and blow torches should be banned or at least some type of legislation restricting them due to the atrocities that occurred to children similar in age as the Sandy Hook children in the former Yugoslavia in the 90s.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

A University of Pennsylvania "professor" said that White people want guns because they fear Blacks.

I started a thread on it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Black Panthers demanded their right to own a gun.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I wouldn't go as far as calling myself a 'gun nut'. I do own a couple of guns, the constitution says I have the right to. Because the day MIGHT come when 'some' tyrannical government needs to be 'checked and balanced'. AND because I realize that complacency, not curiosity, in fact, killed the cat.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Isnt it amazing how we are on complete polar opposite ends of this argument, are both intelligent people (yes I concede your clever) and yet we both think the other side is being juvenile, foolish and endangering everyones safety.

What amazing about the subject is that either side are using the same arguments to justify the same thing;
Guns kill, so no one should have them
Guns kill, so everyone should have them
and so on......

There is no grey area for either side and the arguments of one side are completely baffling to the other side. And I mean completely baffling.

The truth is we just live in different worlds, probably with different anxieties.
edit on 3-1-2013 by region331 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You hit the nail on the head dude

You and all your othert gun loving buddies walk around in fear from boogey men

How proud you must be

What "boogey men"? Are you actually insinuating that there is no such thing as people who rape, rob, or assault others?

Who is living in fantasy land now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join