It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
- Ronald Reagan while he and the CA Republicans were trying to disarm black people.

For some perspective. Erosion of liberty is bipartisan and always in the spirit of hate not safety.

The NRA was a gun control organization long before it was a gun rights organization.

Gun control is only about hate. That's all it has ever been about.

Back then they just hated the minorities. Now, with growing popular dissatisfaction of the government they hate all of us.

How they treated Huey Newton and the blacks then is how they're treating all of us now.

Dont let partisan stupidity get in the way of this absolute truth.

Feinstein is a hate filled bigot.
Schumer is a hate filled bigot.
Pelosi is a hate filled bigot.
Bloomberg is a hate fill bigot.
Sharpton is a hate filled bigot.
Obama is a hate filled bigot.

It's not as superficial as black and white anymore.

It's liberty and tyranny. Anyone suggesting less liberty for any other person or group of people is supporting tyranny. Jim Crow for us all.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Why would he be a hero?

Reagan had lots of guns in the name of the United States militaries and he's still a hate filled bigot.

Nazi scum who happens to have guns is still Nazi scum.

He's free to hate all he wants. It's when he uses that hate to influence and affect the lives of others he's crossing the line into tyranny.

If Schumer and Sharpton want to hate a thing and a people that's fine. When they use their position and influence to push Jim Crow on the object of their hate they're crossing into tyrant territory.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
It's when he uses that hate to influence and affect the lives of others he's crossing the line into tyranny.
So anyone who Disagrees with you is a "hate filled Bigot"?

Or just people who have access to a Platform?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

It's when he uses that hate to influence and affect the lives of others he's crossing the line into tyranny.
So anyone who Disagrees with you is a "hate filled Bigot"?

Or just people who have access to a Platform?

Anyone wishing to restrict the liberty of any person or people is a hate filled bigot. As I said in the opening.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

What about peoples rights and "liberty" to walk around the streets or a mall without fear Cause any idiot who wants one has a gun?

Do we really need more gun threads

Its basically just a massive chest beating, circle jerk for you guys now.

Keep your guns, make sure they are readily available in wal mart and why not even 7-11, just realise when someone you know and love gets gunned down by some psycho its basically on all your gun loving/advocating shoulders.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

What about peoples rights and "liberty" to walk around the streets or a mall without fear Cause any idiot who wants one has a gun?

Since the dawn of man safety has never been a right nor has it even been possible.

All safety is an illusion. Anything can happen to anyone at anytime anywhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Feinstein is a hate filled bigot.
Schumer is a hate filled bigot.
Pelosi is a hate filled bigot.
Bloomberg is a hate fill bigot.
Sharpton is a hate filled bigot.
Obama is a hate filled bigot.
This Guy is right up your Ally

He is a "Hate Filled Bigot" and Probably a Hero of yours because he has Guns.

Actually, JT Ready had a Mexican wife.
He is also dead now, murdered by the cartels he despised in his own home.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just because someone wants to limit your freedom doesn't make them a hate-filled bigot. That's ridiculous, and you know it. People can have completely legitimate and pragmatic reasons for wanting to limit the rights of others. For example, I dislike taking the seeds out of pomegranates (note that I didn't say hate), and the world would be much better off if other people would do it for me while I did something else. If I were to support legislation that would ultimately enslave you so that you had to peel fruits and seed pomegranates for me while I did something more gratifying, does that automatically make me a hate-filled bigot? No. It just makes me someone who would rather not deal with the tedium of liberating those messy little seeds from their astringent, fibrous prison.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

There is no right guaranteed to be free form fear.
Please, before you mouth off with your anti gun BS, actually read and understand US law.

Otherwise, your retort is the circle jerk of Non-US citizens thinking that they get to dictate what we do in OUR country.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

There is no right guaranteed to be free form fear.
Please, before you mouth off with your anti gun BS, actually read and understand US law.

Otherwise, your retort is the circle jerk of Non-US citizens thinking that they get to dictate what we do in OUR country.

But we do have the right to go through life without pomegranate juice all over our clothes, don't we? Do you know how embarrassing it is to go out and find a big red stain on your shirt with no way of cleaning it off or changing clothes? Why should your freedoms be a right when they infringe on my right to not waste extra money on dry cleaning?

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I dont walk around in fear of people with guns. I walk around in fear of robbery, rape, assault, and that little thing called "crime". A gun is not required to commit any of them and in every Country that has banned guns, those "crimes" increase.

So Congrats, you have no guns and no "gun crime". Just lots of victims of real crime who could not defend themselves. How proud you must be.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Since the dawn of man safety has never been a right nor has it even been possible. All safety is an illusion. Anything can happen to anyone at anytime anywhere.

And yet you still insist on having guns

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Since the dawn of man safety has never been a right nor has it even been possible. All safety is an illusion. Anything can happen to anyone at anytime anywhere.

And yet you still insist on having guns

Why wouldnt I?

If you recall yesterday we went over some of the reasons I own and use guns.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I dont walk around in fear of people with guns. I walk around in fear of robbery, rape, assault, and that little thing called "crime". A gun is not required to commit any of them and in every Country that has banned guns, those "crimes" increase. So Congrats, you have no guns and no "gun crime". Just lots of victims of real crime who could not defend themselves. How proud you must be.

You hit the nail on the head dude

You and all your othert gun loving buddies walk around in fear from boogey men

How proud you must be

edit on 3/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Oh, I get it!

You're doing that "you live in fear so you own guns" while ignoring the obvious "ban guns for my safety" thing so many taking your side do.

You should be smart enough to know that both of those statements are ridiculous. Yet you're using it, why?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Oh, I get it!

You're doing that "you live in fear so you own guns" while ignoring the obvious "ban guns for my safety" thing so many taking your side do.

You should be smart enough to know that both of those statements are ridiculous. Yet you're using it, why?

Did you read what I was responding to?

The guy said he lives in fear of crime, rape, robbery.

Wasnt taken out of context it was exactly what he said.

How is ban guns for my safety a ridculous statement

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

How is ban guns for my safety a ridculous statement

Because it's an impossibility. Even prisoners under 24 hour guard and lockup can get their hands on guns.

It would be more accurate to say "for a sense of safety" because there is no such thing as safe.

Maybe the poster you replied to really does live in fear of all those things. Maybe it was hyperbole to make a point of violent crime rates in other countries. If the former I concede your point though it is still a ridiculous point since it has no universal application. It's just more stereotyping and hate.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Do we really need more gun threads

Its basically just a massive chest beating, circle jerk for you guys now.

Keep your guns, make sure they are readily available in wal mart and why not even 7-11, just realise when someone you know and love gets gunned down by some psycho its basically on all your gun loving/advocating shoulders.

Walking around with or without fear is your own choice.

It has nothing to do with external conditions, only your own thoughts.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Jesus, you folks don't give up! All of this 'debating' back and forth have accomplished NOTHING! Look, talking obviously isn't getting anyone anywhere. The Constitution is there for a reason. Its a damn fine blueprint that most humans don't get the privelage of having. Most of the people I know have drawn their line in the sand and no ammount of eloquint words will change their minds.

MOTF!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join