It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something spooky this way comes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Honestly, i dont do the ghost thing but these past few day may have swayed me....

You see, i [snip] my dead mates ex....they had split up a few months before he died..we were mates for 40 years.....she was my first love when i was 14 or something...anyway..

since he died she has been seeking comfort from me....i,m a obliging type of fellow so we ended up doing the nasty a few times...
now she tells me her bed has been getting nudged and her covers have been pulled off her....i just thought she was imagining things until 2 days ago....when i decided to stay at her house.....

Now as i said, i'm not a ghost person but something woke me up around 5 ish...someone was waking around her house....i jumped out of bed..(bollock naked)...had a look around....nothing...i even looked out the windows to see if someone was trying to put a key in the door....nothing....got up the next day and my hat was missing....we searched everywhere and we couldn't find it....i found it this morning in her hall cupboard.....i didn't even know she had a hall cupboard and she said she didn't or wouldn't have put my hat in there....it was under his Russian hat....i'm not scared or anything...he was my best mate and it's good to know he may still be around....even though i dont like the feeling of him watching [snip]...just thought i would share...RIP Johnny Bhoy

edit on 3-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by Kandinsky because: Snipped the needless details

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'll assume you two had a type of friendship where that way of terming things was warm and endearing somehow?

I'm not being critical...but pointing out that if my Soul hung around for awhile with awareness of what I'd left behind ...and the man to replace me in her life termed love between them that way? Well.... I have a one story house. No stairs to accidentally fall down by a ghostly shove when least expected. It would probably be a life saver for the guy.

I gave ya a star and flag for sharing though.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Good story as far as the paranormal activity is concerned ... maybe he's not too happy about the disrespectful way you are treating and/or speaking about his 'ex' (r[snip]) real little charmer aren't you ... and as you say in the OP that you were mates for 40yrs you clearly can't blame your lack of respect on naive immaturity

As a paranormal investigator my guess would be that if you show the woman some genuine affection and behave right around her the activity will stop ... carry on being disrespectful and you may have more than you buttocks to worry about (not even kidding).

Woody

edit on 3-1-2013 by Kandinsky because: Removed quote for the sensitive. Sorry Woody!

edit on 3-1-2013 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
He might be enjoying watching you hump his ex and maybe nudging the bed so you both wake up and do it some more. Better someone you know than some stranger!

Me thinks its more about your own conscience's than anything ghostly.

Your hat under his hat requires some thought, but I gues 2 helmets are better than one!

Happy humping

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

wow another file from the penthouse storybook... whats with ATS today..

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Yeah, whatever....he would do it with me....it's not the first chick we have shared BTW.....he died living and we had major good times....that's why i'm not scared....i know he will be urging me on.........just the hat thing kinda bothered me....BTW....i wear his boots as i was given them by his sister...that and a few other things......as i said...we were buddies for 40 years.....he died a horrible death....i couldn't help him
edit on 3-1-2013 by Kandinsky because: Snipped original quotes

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Nice story but keep it clean.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Originally posted by woodwytch

Yeah, whatever....he would do it with me....it's not the first chick we have shared BTW.....he died living and we had major good times....that's why i'm not scared....i know he will be urging me on.........just the hat thing kinda bothered me....BTW....i wear his boots as i was given them by his sister...that and a few other things......as i said...we were buddies for 40 years.....he died a horrible death....i couldn't help him
edit on 3-1-2013 by Kandinsky because: Snipped original quotes

Fair enough each to their own and all that but bear in mind what I said ... although our soul / ghost may reflect what our living body 'was' so that it is recognizable don't make the schoolboy error of thinking it is the same as the living body or living mind ... the soul / spirit / ghost (call it what you will) has the ability to see things from a very different perspective and what may have been acceptable in life may not be acceptable in death to an earthbound spirit ... just saying ... especially as you are wearing 'dead mans boots' literally ... it makes for a good conductor between worlds.

Woody

edit on 3-1-2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You're wearing his boots? ...his clothing? ...and his girl? ....wow!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
You're wearing his boots? ...his clothing? ...and his girl? ....wow!

Yeah, im wearing his boots we used to hit charity shops together...one day we hit a army surplus store and he scored a cracking pair of boots...i helped his sister gut his house after he died, so i scored the boots and some CD's and a few shirts etc.....so what!!!!....people have been doing it for years..

My mate dead or alive doesn't scare me.....she's not his girl....she's her own person.....as i said...i knew her before he ever did.....she was his last GF though

Jesus wept....just because someone died are we never to have sex with a widow in case we evoke the dead......give me a break.
I'm over it.....so's he.....we move on....i was just telling you all of my strange experience....ghosts dont scare me...they amuse me
edit on 4-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Good story. Hope I never make friends with someone like you. You all seem without much class to me.

However, this is only my opinion, and you may all be warm and loving people who contribute much to others. Just saying......

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm not saying don't ever have sex again ( sorry mods) ...I'm saying...you may have shared other girls with your friend, but did you share her? ...and don't answer that, I don't really need to know...I'm just pointing out that your mate does care about her or he wouldn't take your hat and hide it. He's trying to tell you something other than a pranking. ...I think he really liked this girl or he wouldn't have stayed hanging around her. Shes the key...not the boots or the clothing ...but she is the key conductor...just my opinion, meant no harm towards you.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel
Good story. Hope I never make friends with someone like you. You all seem without much class to me.

However, this is only my opinion, and you may all be warm and loving people who contribute much to others. Just saying......

I tell it as i see it.....i'm not going to defend what i say to anyone.....maybe one day you'll need someone like me in your life....what you see is what you get with me....no BS

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
I'm not saying don't ever have sex again ( sorry mods) ...I'm saying...you may have shared other girls with your friend, but did you share her? ...and don't answer that, I don't really need to know...I'm just pointing out that your mate does care about her or he wouldn't take your hat and hide it. He's trying to tell you something other than a pranking. ...I think he really liked this girl or he wouldn't have stayed hanging around her. Shes the key...not the boots or the clothing ...but she is the key conductor...just my opinion, meant no harm towards you.

I'm inclined to agree with you on this ... shame the OP doesn't have a bit more depth to see and understand the potential behind his experience.

OP you have to understand that you can't use such disrespectful descriptives and expect no-one to comment on it

As for the event I do feel the 'friend' had stronger feelings for the woman than you probably realized (even though you say they had split up before he died).

One other thing I noticed is the number of times you tell us all that you're 'not scared' of your friends 'ghost' (we understood what you said the first time you said it) ... me thinketh thou doth protesteth too much

You made the OP and asked for feedback ... in my opinion you need to think before you act as far as your friend's 'ex' is concerned otherwise the activity might get stepped up a pace ... be fair and decent with her and the activity will likely stop ... simples

And finally I have to say that the wording in your writing style made me smile ... it is so full of 'old biker' cliche` ... I have known/know many in my time and they would get a giggle out of seeing that you're keeping the language alive.

Have you considered sitting quietly and asking your 'friend' what he want's ... why he moved your hat etc ? Sometimes it really is that straightforward !

Woody
:
edit on 4-1-2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel

I tell it as i see it.....i'm not going to defend what i say to anyone.....maybe one day you'll need someone like me in your life....what you see is what you get with me....no BS

Hey I cant hate on that, Id guess maybe your buddy was even the same way. Thing is, your buddy really should move on. If hes passed over and sticking around...thats no good. Thats one thing I hope I never have to suffer. If I die while with a partner, I dont want to watch them at all lol. Ive been cheated on enough while Im alive. When Im dead, Im ready to advance on to something greater.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Interesting story but I think you'll be dealing with this for a while. His soul/spirit has clearly not moved on and until he finds peace there could be a lot of turbulence coming your way. I've been told that ghosts don't have the ability to really physically affect objects, such as your hat so hopefully he isn't a vengeful poltergeist type trying to protect his lady love

I'd haunt the # out of my partners new lover too.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi

Maybe it's thinking like this that prevents the spirit from moving on....not criticising you, just another angle....maybe if you carry these thought in life it takes a while and some guidance to shake it off after death...

Myself and John weren't just good friends we practically lived our lives together.....we played guitar together for 25 years....ok, some of the timeline was broken, but we always kept in touch no matter the distances between us....these past six years have been intense between us, Musically that is....I do miss him, but he never heeded the warnings and i wasn't his mother....we talked about this happening...he told me he wasn't afraid of dying....i can live with that knowledge he took it like a man.....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi

Maybe it's thinking like this that prevents the spirit from moving on....not criticising you, just another angle....maybe if you carry these thought in life it takes a while and some guidance to shake it off after death...

Very well possible, but remember that love is incredibly powerful and to imagine what it would be like, even as a spirit observing who you thought was your best friend and the love of your life shacking up, could make anyone cringe.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Myself and John weren't just good friends we practically lived our lives together.....we played guitar together for 25 years....ok, some of the timeline was broken, but we always kept in touch no matter the distances between us....these past six years have been intense between us, Musically that is....I do miss him, but he never heeded the warnings and i wasn't his mother....we talked about this happening...he told me he wasn't afraid of dying....i can live with that knowledge he took it like a man.....

This post is very telling indeed once you managed to drop the 'tough guy' attitude

It sounds like the reason John is still hanging around is because you are inadvertantly holding him back ... you're not ready to let him go yet and you are holding onto whatever physicalities you can that are connected to John (including the woman you had both had relationships with in the past).

That's ok ... it's called subconscious grief ... and now that you've revealed that I'm sure that the ties that bound you two in life still remain ... and whilst you still need John to be around he will be ... it sounds like the hat was his way of letting you know he is still there.

And I also believe (now) that you are not scared of John's 'ghost' ... but whether you are prepared to admit it on a public board or not .... there is something you feel guilty about concerning John and you were worried that was the reason he is still earthbound.

It's not !

He's still here to help you through your grief ... you couldn't have made 'it' any different (if that makes sense to you).

Woody

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks woodwytch...

as i said, i dont do the ghost thing...i heard something in her house...maybe i'm not used to her house noises...all houses have there own different sounds...she never budged....the hat thing didn't freak me out...i just thought it amusing as we had a hat thing going on.....without going into detail we used to joke about with hats when playing together...we have it on video on several occasions...i just thought it a hoot...

Maybe something in it...maybe not....as for the hard man act...yeah, i guess you were right...i put a brave face on things...as i said, and someone pointed out...I'M NOT SCARED...just curious..... though these past few days i have been feeling uneasy...maybe because i'm talking and thinking about things more than usual...if the wee bugger is trying to freak me out...it may be working, i'm trying to call his bluff though..bring it on Johnny Boy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join