It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VACCINE PROSERVATIVE THIMEROSAL:(mercury) is poison and it accumulates in the brain says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thiomersal is very toxic by inhalation, ingestion, and in contact with skin (EC hazard symbol T+), with a danger of cumulative effects. It is also very toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long-term adverse effects in aquatic environments (EC hazard symbol N).[10] In the body, it is metabolized or degraded to ethylmercury (C2H5Hg+) and thiosalicylate.

Methylmercury and ethylmercury distributes to all body tissues, crossing the blood–brain barrier and the placental barrier, and ethylmercury also moves freely throughout the body.

en.wikipedia.org...

They included: ischaemic degeneration of neurons and "dark" neurons in the prefrontal and temporal cortex, the hippocampus and the cerebellum, pathological changes of the blood vessels in the temporal cortex, diminished synaptophysin reaction in the hippocampus, atrophy of astroglia in the hippocampus and cerebellum, and positive caspase-3 reaction in Bergmann astroglia. These findings document neurotoxic effects of thimerosal, at doses equivalent to those used in infant vaccines or higher

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

We're not even talking about flouride,azo dye,aluminum,neotame,aspartame and (sodium benzoate)benzoic acid/benzene.

You are being poisoned like rats.

edit on 3-1-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/1/13 by argentus because: added ex tags & mod note

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
S & F for bringing this to my attention.

But..
I struggled really hard to understand that.
It may as well have been written in Polish.
I'm not knocking your thread though but for someone who is too scared to click on the link because it probably houses big words and will get more confused, what everyday products contain this?

I'm aware of most nasties like the ones you mention at the bottom of your OP, mostly because of this site and i'm aware of the dangers of mercury but what sort of things should we avoid that contain it?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

he stated in the header "VACCINE PROSERVATIVE THIMEROSAL" so its in vaccine's. I would say its also in other things as well but you wouldn't eat/drink those things, more less shoot your kids up with them.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah I sort of guessed that was something to do with it but was wondering whether it was in everyday products and such.
At the end of the OP it says

You are being poisoned like rats.

and I took it as they're poisoning us everyday with things.

So if it's just vaccines then i'm all good.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

your welcome
This may also be a good read, Thimerosal PDF

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What the heck is a "proservative"?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stunspot
What the heck is a "proservative"?