It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Interesting All The Thirteens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The end of the 13 Baktun brings in 2013, we have the 113th Congress and sworn in 13 new congress members.

I am seeing 13 everywhere already! Thirteen is an interesting number. All kinds of history.

In Mesoamerican divination, 13 is the number of important cycles of fortune/misfortune (see Trecena). 13 is the age that adepts usually start to learn Witchcraft.[dubious – discuss] Traditionally, there are 13 witches in a coven.[citation needed] In a Pentagram with a circle ratio of 13, each arm of the star will equal 12.36, the number of lunar months,days and hours in a solar year. Add the arms together and you get the number of full moons in 5 years. Many religions have 1 Messiah or Prophet and 12 followers for a total of 13.

On Friday 13 October 1307, King Philip IV of France ordered the arrest of the Knights Templar.[6]

The moon moves 13 degrees around the earth every day. It Takes 13 days to change from Full Moon to New Moon and 13 days to change back with 1 day Full and 1 day New to equal 28 days of the Lunar Cycle

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

We will have a "Blue Moon this year

Using the Maine Farmers' Almanac definition of blue moon (meaning the third full moon in a season of four full moons, and where the seasons are marked by equal 3 month intervals between solstices and equinoxes as opposed to calendar quarters), blue moons have occurred or will occur on
November 21,
2010 August 21,
2013 May 21,
2016 May 18,
2019 August 22,

en.wikipedia.org...

Any "13" news anyone has seen lately or nuber 13 lore?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You only need to know my avatar and what it means to understand my view.This is my year.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I see what you mean! Lol!

I was thinking what if we are also still in the 13 Baktun if the math was off a little.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
2013 is the first year since 1987 to have all 4 numbers different.

Odd little tidbit there.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Thanks, Interesting, never heard of that one before.

I have noticed that the number 13 comes up often in multiple deaths.

And so far begging the same this year.

13 dead, 120 injured in NYE vigil stampede

rt.com...

top topics

join