It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Flaming Truck Crashes into Canadian Children's Aid Building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A 49 year old man from Windsor is believed to have intentionally crashed his truck into the Children's Aid building in Canada. The truck was carrying propane tanks and gasoline. Both the man and his truck were reportedly on fire before it struck the building.

cbc.ca
WINDSOR, ONT. - A pickup truck loaded with propane tanks and gasoline cans smashed into the Children's Aid Society building in Windsor, Ont., on Tuesday.

Police say the driver and the truck were both in flames before it crashed through the glass windows in the front of the building.
Windsor, Ont. Tuesday

Windsor District Fire Chief Mario Piva called the crash intentional.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The man, who is now in critical condition at the hospital is believed to have worked in the Children's hospital before the crash.

An estimated $1 million in damage was done to the building. No one in the building was injured.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
wow....

I was releived to read that no one was injured in the building.

Disgruntled employee to blame... ???

check out the pic.. when I first read this, I thought it was a tanker truck... not a pick up...

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/photos/windsor_truck041026.jpg

[edit on 26-10-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

wow....

Disgruntled employee to blame... ???

[edit on 26-10-2004 by elevatedone]

Dam right I can not stand these peolpe, This guy has most likely lost his kids for something and came to his wits end. Ive seen CAS break a couple of families up. "IMHO" they believe in the government ploy of spliting the home apart.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Guess the fire got too hot for him if he is still alive. He must have run out of the truck begging someone to put him out.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What is not being reported? The identidy of the individual perhaps. I'll bet you this man is a Muslim.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
What is not being reported? The identidy of the individual perhaps. I'll bet you this man is a Muslim.

Umm I bet you he's not. To clarify for people, the Children's Aid Society is not like an orphanage or anything where there would be all kinds of children in the building. Its an administrative centre and IMHO Sauron had motive pegged.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A Muslim? ...and it's part of a terrorist plot, right. And actually, Kerry is behind it, right? And if not Kerry, then Nader right?

...conservatives call free thinkers "conspiracy theorists" - but this is just one more example of conspiracy paranoia generated by the right. sigh

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They are lucky that the propane tanks didn't blow up. The damage and possible deat would have been terrible!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The local news just said that they believe that the driver of the pickup was an employee of the agency.

top topics

join