It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's running the "underground cities" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Are they populated or what?

Who's cooking down there? Who's making the beds?

They must have clone slaves right?

I would love to be a fly on the wall

edit on 3-1-2013 by Better Mouse Trap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What 'underground cities'?
I'd like job.
Clue me in hon.

peace

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

These underground cities you speak of ... you have evidence of existence ?
For if they don't exist then nobody's doing nothing .

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
What 'underground cities'?
I'd like job.
Clue me in hon.

peace

Send a resume to [email protected]

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yes, please do tell. Are you referring to underground bunkers?

Either way, probably the Government

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The underground cities are somewhat new to me, thanks to Jessie Ventura's show on the Ozarks. I knew of DUMBS but these cities do seem very possible.

Jessie's show exposed an interesting facility that appears to go deep underground. He claimed they saw tennis courts and other neighborhood style sets that the show's producers edited out. I find it completely in the realm of possibility for there to be safe havens that the rich can escape to in case of emergencies. I hope more investigations are going on about this.

As to who may be in charge, I would imagine it would be some corporation. People probably purchase land inside an underground city or there is some means of becoming part of the project. Who knows, maybe the government has there hands all over this one as well.
edit on 1/3/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

But if they exist and "nobody's doing nothing" then they must all be doing something.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I saw that show as well. I was blown away by the shear size of the place they entered. I also found it strange that they were able to simply drive into the establishment, where was the security for cripes sake?

Obviously the establishement has a use, and if it could be driven into so easily it should be searchable on the internet to find out what is its purported use is. I could not find anything searching on google to find out what it was that Jesse and the gang drove into. Anybody else been able to find out what that underground citys use is for?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
reply to post by mcx1942

I saw that show as well. I was blown away by the shear size of the place they entered. I also found it strange that they were able to simply drive into the establishment, where was the security for cripes sake?

Obviously the establishement has a use, and if it could be driven into so easily it should be searchable on the internet to find out what is its purported use is. I could not find anything searching on google to find out what it was that Jesse and the gang drove into. Anybody else been able to find out what that underground citys use is for?

The shocking thing was the absence of people in that episode. Now search 'China ghost city" on this forum and you will find they are building cities that no one will occupy?

What's going on?

Cities being built to appease the rich?

That's beyond creepy

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by gortex

But if they exist and "nobody's doing nothing" then they must all be doing something.

My head is spinning!?!?!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
reply to post by mcx1942

Here you go here's the "official" story

huntmidwest.com...

I'm leaning towards it being a cover story though what I found really strange was the united nations flags out front if you watch the episode again you'll see a full row of flagpoles with them just like at UN headquarters...

Plus even of it was originally a salt mine as they claim it would've been ridiculously expensive to deck out like that just to make it a wharehouse would've been a hell of a lot cheaper above ground.

There's also a video on YouTube a guy stops one of the trucks on the way in and asks the driver about it. He says he delivers for the military and had driven up to 100 miles underground there.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Anonbeleiver77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join