It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just replayed the fallout series :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm sick at the moment (think it is swine flu had it since last weeeeeeeekend
) so I reloaded all my old fallout games and I have had a blast.
I quickly went through 1&2 and tactics and played 3 for a day or so but I love New vegas more, I downloaded loads of mods to enhance the game (more companions is a must) my only gripe with New Vegas is the music is nowwhere as good as FO3.

Here is some music

Also I have subscribed to this guys FO channel he is funny as fick.

enjoy

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Absolutely loved the fallout series
No mods for me though except for Fallout 1,2 and tactics. the others are on the PS3 but atleast I have all the add on's

And I'm checking out those videos
some funny stuff right there

And here is some butcher pete too

I agree the music on Fallout 3 was better but still a good couple of songs on NV.
I remember the first time I played Fallout 3.... the goose pimples listening to I don't want to set the world on fire by the ink spots
totally epic intro to the game
edit on 3-1-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think you just inspired me to have another playthrough of the Fall Out New Vegas games. I forgot how great these games are even the first two. I wish they would remake the first two as a prequel. Give the old ones the Fallout 3 Engine.
edit on 3-1-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Did you know there was a great deal of content in Fallout 2 that never made the final cut? It was included in the game, but the requisite links never installed. A few years back a group of programmers finished it. Its called the Fallout 2 Restoration Project.

www.nma-fallout.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I played a little bit of Fall Out 3 and a lot of New Vegas. A year ago or so I played through Vegas again. It's an amazing game. One you can get lost in. Can't wait for the next addition.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I loved how many Easter Eggs and creepy stuff there was in the games. Especially all the weird stuff going on with the radio stations and white noise signals.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I purchased Far Cry 3. It is a time sucker but amazing. I did not like the Fallout series as much. Far Cry ate about 30 hours and I am nowhere near the end lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I never played Fallout 1 or 2, but I didn't like 3 much. I had a bit of a block about playing it. But I have really loved playing New Vegas

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I really tried multiple times over the years to get into 1 and 2. I just can't do it. 3 and NV are good though.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Funny I find this post, been spending alot of time replaying FO3 and FO NV, got tons of mods, including the ones to improve the graphics and it works WONDERS, looks soooo much better
I really wish they would have done the FO MMO

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I think I'm going to have to build myself a gaming PC for games like this, I feel like I'm missing out on all these mods and stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Fallout 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. It's so big and there's so much to do. That why I liked New Vegas better than FO3. It's bigger, there's so much more stuff going on.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Anyone remember playing the game that inspired Fallout?
WASTELAND

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I have heard of it but never played it, do you want to send me the link to the youtube video and I'll fix it for you

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wasteland is great I run it on a dos box sometimes. There is a Wasteland 2 but I do not know much about it. Most people would find the original pretty frustrating by today's standards.

Wasteland 2

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
sorry bout that

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Clocked up 300+ hours on my first play of fallout 3 when it first came out and i have just started playing it again its an incredible game.

new topics

top topics

join