It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astonishing Numbers Of 9/11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As most readers of the Last Trumpet already know, I was once involved in witchcraft, specializing in astrology, and numerology. Since being saved and delivered by the power of the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, I have renounced all of this and have been vehemently opposing such things continually. I must point out the use of such things by the Masterminds of the Illuminati conspiracy in order to identify them and completely expose them and the powers of darkness that are at work in their realm. I do not use astrology and numerology, but I point out the use of it among the conspirators, because it is their religion and they follow it constantly. It seems that I get two kinds of hate mail. The witches threaten and hate me because I expose them, and some professing "Christians" rebuke me, because they are full of fear and do not understand what I am trying to do, nor do they understand the unique ministry that God has given me. Isn't it strange that witches and some professing "Christians" have so much in common? I must do as the Lord directs and will continue to do so until the end!

Those who have read the issues of the Last Trumpet in recent months know that I have continually emphasized the importance and prominence of the number 11. I have warned for months that this number is being highlighted by the witches and Illuminists, because in astrology, Aquarius is the 11th sign of the zodiac, and the New World Order cabal refer to this time as the dawning of the "Age of Aquarius." There was a song by that title sung by the "Fifth Dimension", and it was a spell set to music and a big hit. It is full of covert and clandestine meaning. That Aquarian number of eleven stands out undeniably in the recent terrorist attacks, which reveals that there is more to this than meets the eye. The towers of the World Trade Center stood out like a giant number "11" in the skyline of New York. The event took place on the 11th day of the 9th month, or 9-11 and 9+1+1=11. Have you ever wondered why 911 was chosen for the emergency number, just as "Mayday" is a distress call? May Day or May 1 is the high sabat of Beltaine and witchcraft. We also know that September 11 is the 254th day of the year, and 2+5+4=11. This leaves 111 days left in the year, which are side-by-side 11's. The words "New York City" have a total of 11 letters. The word "Afghanistan" has 11 letters. New York was the 11th state to join the union. Flight 11 was the first plane to hit the towers. One flight had 65 passengers, 6+5=11. The other flight had 92 passengers, 9+2=11. The numbers 119 is the area code for Iran and Iraq, 1+1+9=11. The words "The Pentagon" have 11 letters. President Bush ordered the American flags to be flown at half staff for 11 days, and 11 days after the 11th is the 22nd, which is the witches' sabat of the autumnal equinox or first day of autumn. I also must note that the vision that I saw in New York Harbor was during my 11th visit to New York, and we left New York on July 10, which is the 191st day of the year, 1+9+1=11. The 22nd of September, which is two 11's, is also known as "Ember Day."

We also see the number of the "Beast" himself in this intrigue, because the planes hit the World Trade Center towers exactly 18 minutes apart, and 18 becomes three 6's in numerology. Attorney General John Ashcroft announced on September 13 that the four hijacked planes were commandeered by 18 hijackers, again, three 6's. (5) We must also remember that the token number in witchcraft itself is the number "13." The towers of the World Trade Center were both 1300 feet high. Finally, from the day I stood on the roof of the south tower of the World Trade Center and made intercessory prayer until the day of the tragedy was a period of exactly 67 days, 6+7=13.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Then of course, the Election Day is 11/2, which gives us 11-2=9.
"George W Bush" has 11 letters, while "John Kerry" has 9. Since Kerry's
number matches the secretly coded 11-2=9, he will win.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So where is the astonishing part. The only astonishing number of 9/11 is the 2,801 plus that died.

So, are you going to take that one and say that 2+8+1=11
and that adding the numbers of the dead in the WTC and multiplying by 2 gives us 18, which divided by 3 is 666.

Wow, I am my own prophet.....

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
So where is the astonishing part. The only astonishing number of 9/11 is the 2,801 plus that died.

and that adding the numbers of the dead in the WTC and multiplying by 2 gives us 18, which divided by 3 is 666.

Wow! Aren't you impressed with that. I expected your post to debunk the 11 and the connection but you just brought it full circle. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Awesome use of the numbers there... I wish I could give you the points for applause, but I'm not a Mod...

good job anyway..

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You were saved by the blood of jesus. Give me a break, you worshipped the archangel gabriel as a witch unless you were specifically a luciferian witch. You went from one crap religion to another one. All religion is bull and untill everyone wakes up from it we can't unite. Btw, i'm not trying to be insulting it just comes off that way from all the frustration i've had with religion so far.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ive got summit that no one on the net has found

work out some numbers in binary (1 or 0)

we work in base 10 because we hand 8 fingers n 2 thumbs. anyways

2001=11111001111 (9 ones and 2 noughts) 9+2 =11

ask some computer expert if thats right if you want to.

theres probably other stuff to find through numerology (however you spell it)

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Channy
ive got summit that no one on the net has found

work out some numbers in binary (1 or 0)

we work in base 10 because we hand 8 fingers n 2 thumbs. anyways

2001=11111001111 (9 ones and 2 noughts) 9+2 =11

ask some computer expert if thats right if you want to.

theres probably other stuff to find through numerology (however you spell it)

Hi everyone- I'm a long time reader but first time poster.
Channy - I think your math is a bit off (no pun intended)
Since your number is 11 bits long, we calculate using the left-most bit
with a value of 1024, 2nd bit is 512, 3rd is 256, and so on. The farmost
right value is one. Your binary number actually adds up to 1999.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi Quotient

never been into all the things you wrote about, but i must say its an excellent post all the same.

Got me thinking a bit i can tell you.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
well actually, i answer adds up to 2003 before. anyways heres the corrected version me hopes

1024 = 1
512 = 1
256 = 1
128 = 1
64 = 1
32 = 0
16 = 0
8 = 1
4 = 1
2 = 0
1 = 1

11111001101 = 2001