It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Docs Reveal Genocide Caused By Chemtrail Testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Sociologist Lisa Martino-Taylor reveals her findings regarding the ultra secret military testing carried out in St. Louis and other cities in the 1950-60’s.

Zinc Cadmium Sulfide and radio-active particles were dropped from air planes in Texas; in St. Louis sprayers were attached to tops of buildings and also on station wagons.

Source with video: Before It's News

Now, what where people saying about chemtrails? That they don't exist? And that the idea of the government spraying chemicals in the air is preposterous? Well, guess again. Declassified documents proves that the US government tested chemicals on unwilling Americans. If you ask me, this is sick. And it just goes to show you how little we really mean to the government.

Wish I had more to say, but read the link and see the video for yourself. I also did a ATS search, but found nothing on the subject. If this is a re-post, please delete it with my apologies in advance.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

I think this has already been posted in another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by QMask
reply to post by Auricom

I think this has already been posted in another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I always enjoy posts pertaining to this topic! More and more people seem to be waking up to chemtrails and associated health risks.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
and all the nutters that say its bs?lol,that was then,imagine now what cocktail they have us breathing. yet you will get the stubburn or shill try to dismiss it all. now for a person to come here and try to defend it as not real,ether a shill or not the sharpest pencil.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I thought chemtrails were sprayed out of airplanes at high altitude, not sprayed out of cars on the ground. How many people actually died during those tests? How can something that resulted in zero deaths be called a "genocide?"

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
All I can say is that those chemicals were probably sprayed invisibly. Flown by pilots who knew what their purpose was and fitted with the appropriate gear.
All of the above was then kept secret, hence declassified only recently. So yeah, those were probably chemicals-in-air then. Bad and naughty.

Now compare that to CONtrails that come out of the engines from passenger planes due to an incredibly well known reaction called condensation, visible to absolutely everyone [unfortunately even chemtrail-nerds], with no extra gear inside carrying tons of unknown liquid material [this would soon be noted].

So really there is no comparison whatsoever.

One was a dodgy government coup, the other is condensation.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is certainly worth looking into... but the question is, why are they telling on themselves? The same question I always ask when these "revelations" come out. It's certainly not because they're such good folks, and now they're sorry for what they've done.

So if they're telling us this much, what are they not telling us?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
All I can say is that those chemicals were probably sprayed invisibly. Flown by pilots who knew what their purpose was and fitted with the appropriate gear.
All of the above was then kept secret, hence declassified only recently. So yeah, those were probably chemicals-in-air then. Bad and naughty.

Now compare that to CONtrails that come out of the engines from passenger planes due to an incredibly well known reaction called condensation, visible to absolutely everyone [unfortunately even chemtrail-nerds], with no extra gear inside carrying tons of unknown liquid material [this would soon be noted].

So really there is no comparison whatsoever.

One was a dodgy government coup, the other is condensation.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

Complete nonsense, unless you were present in an oversight position.
You don't know how it looked, if personell was informed or if the government is still dodgy or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

Sociologist Lisa Martino-Taylor reveals her findings regarding the ultra secret military testing carried out in St. Louis and other cities in the 1950-60’s.

Zinc Cadmium Sulfide and radio-active particles were dropped from air planes in Texas; in St. Louis sprayers were attached to tops of buildings and also on station wagons.

Source with video: Before It's News

Now, what where people saying about chemtrails? That they don't exist? And that the idea of the government spraying chemicals in the air is preposterous? Well, guess again. Declassified documents proves that the US government tested chemicals on unwilling Americans. If you ask me, this is sick. And it just goes to show you how little we really mean to the government.

Wish I had more to say, but read the link and see the video for yourself. I also did a ATS search, but found nothing on the subject. If this is a re-post, please delete it with my apologies in advance.

There is certainly something in the St Louis affair. KSDK.com is carrying much of the story. One of the anecdotes from the people living in the affected area, remembers how as kids they talked about the 'spacemen' around the neighbourhood, no need to guess then, that they now realize these were people in Hazmat gear, so much for harmless.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That just great a link to Before it news with a video that also links you to youtube, WOW

Any chance of actually linking these declassified documents for us to read or have you already swallowed?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is hardly new or even noteworthy. And already discussed on ATS, as the provided links show.
I have looked long and hard at this very thing, only over my town back in the late 50's. What was used was a marker only, at trace levels just above barely perceivable without actually looking for it. Why were people in hazmat suits? Because, like many things in many different industries, all over the world and all the time, they were working with the stuff directly. Even things normally safe, like table salt, sugar, flour, baking soda, most cleaning chemicals, and just about everything else on the planet, when you work with large quantities in concentrated form you should wear personal protective equipment. This is just standard practices. Look up anything's MSDS, and I know from experience that anything used in an industry needs one on file.
When working with any chemical, especially when concentrated the rubber rule applies: It's better to use when you don't need it than need it and not use it.
It's not part of a classified conspiracy, it is common sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
This is hardly new or even noteworthy. And already discussed on ATS, as the provided links show.
I have looked long and hard at this very thing, only over my town back in the late 50's. What was used was a marker only, at trace levels just above barely perceivable without actually looking for it. Why were people in hazmat suits? Because, like many things in many different industries, all over the world and all the time, they were working with the stuff directly. Even things normally safe, like table salt, sugar, flour, baking soda, most cleaning chemicals, and just about everything else on the planet, when you work with large quantities in concentrated form you should wear personal protective equipment. This is just standard practices. Look up anything's MSDS, and I know from experience that anything used in an industry needs one on file.
When working with any chemical, especially when concentrated the rubber rule applies: It's better to use when you don't need it than need it and not use it.
It's not part of a classified conspiracy, it is common sense.

It was classified. They also did the exact same thing in the UK, they did also use a fluorescent marker, they did use aircraft, military on the ground were suited up.

Extract;
"One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon."

www.guardian.co.uk... the Guardian 2002.

Don't disassociate this from the US, some of this stuff went on into the 70's and the UK and US worked together.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
That just great a link to Before it news with a video that also links you to youtube, WOW

How about contributing something to the thread instead of being bitchy?

As for the previous threads, my apologies. I did use the search function, but like I said nothing popped up. I used the exact text as the headline.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Any chance of actually linking these declassified documents for us to read or have you already swallowed?

You could look up KSDK.com, that's where the info is coming from. What is known is true, enough for at least one trial suit to have been started, after all it's the St Louis people who were affected. I don't know what the texans are doing. There are a few surprises too as to what other secret experiments were done to unsuspecting people, even to those with disabilities.

new topics

top topics

join