It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you’ll see in the rebellion (against the government)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well their a lot to be know, their causing our end of times. The power hunger that remains within our goverments world - wide. Like one person posted, we deserve all this if it does happen. It our fault for not standing up, well the people fault that choose to be decieved. Indeed, im fighting for my country and my liberty. I will die for my people and beliefs any day then to be controled by power hungers. But anyways, yeah their a lot that happening even within our atmosphere. The pollution, they are testing on our atmosphere. They are pulling a string which we thought they would never do "Nazism". We got WW3 around the corner,

"I mean; if we people of ATS focus and strive together thru arguments, debates, an to help each other maintain peace and harmony within other members to keep a focus on our people that are around us. We all are open minded; we'll all learn new things everday. We help each other posses new knowledge; we debate our opinions and hope one may agree to disagree. We learn from our debates, we can help our people around us. We all or well most of us. . . Maybe some of us want the same thing, why not help achieve what we want to become something greater. The kingdom of God is within us; not in one person or one place, within us all. Understand Peace within the world; is Peace within us all."

My brothers and Sisters of Ats, please understand what I am saying

But anyways, I want to make a thread about a lot that I know but it all comes around to one thread, but not sure which one I would post under. Any help, I just started; But I have read alot of topics and threads for almost a year now. I don't watch the news or tv hardly mostly at work, on here reading, or listening to music, as well studying for school.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

I am going to give you a different scenario that is surely happening since the corrupt power elite also love war and death. The gun and ammo industries have seen a massive spike 39-45% increase in sales and stockpiling.

www.reuters.com...

Now if by Obama and his cronies you mean Congress we are on the same page...if however you mean that same old tried and true Liberals vs. Conservatives, Democrats vs. Republicans tripe you have a lot to learn.

I envision laws placing armed guards at Schools, Businesses and most public buildings. Not (so-called) trained Police officers but Untrained monkeys with weapons, and power trips worse then any inner city cop. Surround the enemy first then cut off the resources and access to weapons.

Then there will be no need to take away our guns. And that article is specifically stating why they wont take them away.

edit on 3-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Even if the article is a gov. beckoning it's citizenry to make a move ? It's own psy-op ? What choice do we have ?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

In the Battle of Thermopalye (the 300 Spartans + Thesbians, etc who joined them) vs the Persian horde the Spartans chose the spot (narrow pass) to fight and the terrain leveraged their numbers tremendously. They were defeated when betrayed and the Persians were able to go thru the secret pass and counter their strategic advantage leaving the outcome consistent to the numerical superiority of the Persians. A good history lesson for those who would take on forces that vastly outnumber them in men and material.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
"Freedom exists where the government fears the people...." Thomas Jefferson

I do believe the correct quote is phrased like this: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

No one is free under government rule...whichever type of government rule.

Interesting read, op.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have seen the article and I have to say that is one possible future. The other is that patriots that are already identified will be taken out by drones. The drone bases will be heavily guarded to try and draw out the liberty movement regulars. The targeted killing of Americans as enemy terrorist combatants is already allowed under the color of law put on the books in anticipation of this planned for possible future. NATO and UN troops will then come to the aid of the US and then the real war will start. Drones will go in and target anyone with a weapon signature return on their advanced FLIR and back-scatter x-ray images. NATO and UN troops will go in and take care of any survivors. The united states will have defeated itself. The Chinese will then take control of the US. Americans will become the cheap labor for the rest of the world. Those that survive off course. Retrained children will not know the same history we were taught. They will see the patriots of the uprising as rebel scum that tried to destroy the USA. The founding fathers will be blamed for every atrocity in our rewritten history ebooks.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The biggest problem with the idea that the government will order the military to wage war against it`s own civilians is that we have a volunteer military. Where is the government going to get replacement troops from if they are waging war against the very people who they depend on to volunteer to join the military?

I suppose the government could try forced conscription but how well would you trust someone who might have been fighting against you just 24 hours ago?
The risk of conscripting people who might end up being spies or sabatours would be be extremely high.

In an extended war against their own people the military`s ranks would become depleted with no way to refill the ranks.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
"Freedom exists where the government fears the people...." Thomas Jefferson

"Get back to work slave..." Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Greetings, JohnCarter,

The Constitution has been re-written (at taxpayer expense) by one of the most dangerous Communists alive today, hussein soetoro's former regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein!

If Cass Sunstein's objectives are achieved, Americans will end up in a enslaved in a nK style totalitarian dictatorship.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Good read, thanks for the share. However if a violent war happens Obama would most likely seek outside help.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

The volunteers have taken an oath to protect their country. It would put them in the middle to ask them to follow government orders, but fire upon the citizens. The question would then become about their personal beliefs (if not brainwashed by the government first) and their commitment either to country or freedom, since neither will truly be an option (by that time).
As far as the comment about 'checks and balance', this administration has shown time and again that they care nothing for the system of checks and balance. They have waged wars without Congressional approval, they have enacted executive order after executive order to take away our freedoms one by one...while Congress sits back and lets it happen, as well as the Judicial arm. Our 'system' doesn't have the self respect to stop him, much less the power.
This administration believes they are above the Constitution or any other branch of the government that may say 'no', and so far has gotten away with the great part of their want coming to fruition. And here is the problem: when one branch of the government is allowed so much control, then they will take ALL control. This man is dangerous as is his followers.
The entitlement mentality that re-elected him (?) will be (are) convinced he is 'taking care of them'. It won't be until they find themselves captive that reality will hit, but by then it will be far too late.
There is no need for the government to come and take away our guns or ammunition. They have convinced thousands to just gleefully hand them over by gun buy-backs and convention halls full of tables where we willingly relinquish them.
This administration fears nothing because they have nothing to lose. Since they won't have to be bothered with another election, we may well never see another. Taking away our guns is just the very tip of the proverbial iceberg...the very beginning of the end, unless America wakes up and demands to be the nation we know it can be. Will we??

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by MrSpad

Oh, the courts will figure it out! Yeah. I guess you haven't heard that a judge has ruled that Obama can keep on killing Americans with drones and not have to reveal anything to anyone.
www.reuters.com...

Except the Courts have drawn specific limits they will not cross. They have decimated gun "ban" laws in Chicago and D.C., have upheld the 10th/9th Amendment in Bond V. United States, and generally side with the People when the Federal Government egregiously tries to use governmental force in a manner not congruent with the Constitution.

That said, there are of course instances where they did not. One case is Kelo v. New London and was a blow to eminent domain (this one was fortunate because it was a State issue and States in the wake of this passed laws to protect such actions from occurring.)

All this isn't to say "just let the courts sort it out". That isn't the process nor the path that the People or States should take. It starts with filling your local and state governments with good, honorable and constitutionally minded citizens into power. Once liberty minded people start participating in their self-governance, it is easier to push back the tidal wave of centralized government. Sadly, too many just want to come home and watch Dancing with the Stars and drink a beer....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Can I ask what has it been re-written as? Where is this proof and is the government now operating under this "new" constitution?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by raskadawg73

Then TSHF in a big way I think it may wake the rest of them up. unless TPTB use the kill switch on the internet, so nobody can upload the event on the internet, cause you can't trust the media to show it.
edit on 4-1-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 4-1-2013 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A couple of thoughts on a battle between civilians and modern military. Almost everyone with guns has a long rifle scoped in their collection. Two snipers working together can neutralize squad size units and make it so that you move you die and from too far away to be detected. Many of the retired military people in civilian life were in Vietnam conflict and know more about springing ambushes and setting traps than any modern military. If shooting actually starts between the populace and the government smart money will be on the populace.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
A key part of the macro agenda of the corrupt elite has been and continues to be the destruction of the U.S. Constitution. There are many theories and wild ideas what really will happen the day Obama and his cronies tries to eradicate the remainder of the bill of rights (the ten amendments in the United States constitution).
But what you somehow have failed to notice is that the Constitution already lacks any force in either substantive or colorable law. It hasn't had any force at all since March of 1861 when the Southern states seceded (by their sovereign right as acknowledged in the founding documents of the Republic) and BROKE the original Constitution. There was no such entity as "the Union", that Lincoln managed to bamboozle the
American public into believing in. The houses of Congress adjourned Sine Die upon the secession, without a day to reconvene. Why? Because they had no quorum anymore. If there was to be a continuation of a Constitutional Republic on this continent, it would require another Continental Congress. That never happened, because the time was ripe to bring in the Corporation and the government by and of fiction.

The New York Times Op Ed by Louis Michael Seidman, a constitutional law professor at Georgetown University, is perhaps a hint of what is coming and was quite unthinkable press material 15-20 years ago..

Perhaps this article by Bob Owens gives you a realistic scenario of things that will happen once this corrupt elite, whom lost sight of reality, allows congress and the white house to play out their wet dream against the collective will of the American people:

[photo redacted]

edit on 3-1-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

Violence is unnecessary. It always is unnecessary, until someone who needs a lesson in substantive law wants to perpetrate some. Then it becomes necessary. But the current regime has amply demonstrated its blindness and its impotence to handle matters of real law. They are liars, thieves, and murderers. They need to hang from their Bvlgari neckties.
edit on 4-1-2013 by seamus because: fix block quotes

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tmeister182

You are basically saying the same thing the article I posted does.
edit on 4-1-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
They need to hang from their Bvlgari neckties.
edit on 4-1-2013 by seamus because: fix block quotes

That would be a very interesting day indeed. Waking up and suddenly discovering every lamp pole outside has a bankster or washington politician hanging from it.

But this is reality. The people of this country has no will to oust the scumbags in congress or the senate and the WH. As they have realized this a long time ago, their agenda is set and executed over a time span of at least 15-20 years. Long enough time to surpass the week long attention span of your average Joe and thus not having a clue wtf is happening behind the scenes.

It is difficult to orgnaize when you do not trust your neighbour or a civilian from another part of a city. This is what the TPTB has always been good at. The ability to subdue the great masses by the simple policy of "divide and conquer". It worked through centuries of ruling in old Europe and it works in USA.

All you have in US today is a lot of bickering going on. No unifying voice as far as I see.

So we all get what we deserve.
edit on 4-1-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
that outlook is ok but hasnt really been flushed out, or taken into account that most people arent gun totin constitutionalists or have spent any time on ATS, let me help:

After a few raids go bad and hundreds of americans killed over a span of a few years, then targeted policy makers will ban all weapons, after a few of them are taken out, not alot maybe 2 or 3.The media will pump out propaganda vilifying groups and individuals as terrorists akin to osama and hitler. Schools and the media will indoctrinate children and encourage them to turn in possible resistance, the witch hunts begin.

States that have threatened to secede for less at this point will have already begun to break away, many that resist or are sympathizers will die in those states and the union. Corruption will skyrocket as well as poverty.

With no habeas corpus people will be tried and convicted in secret, educators and public figures included, the military having no posse posse comitatus will amass to take back key states, thousands will defect, intelligence agencies will begin to target people within states still in the union to weed out or turn possible traitors, things will get out of hand before people cry for a ceasefire, things will calm down for a few years while the agencies works under the radar to bring the states back, at that point the false flags will really happen and on both sides, each trying to gain moral ground and weed out those that could turn public favor.

at this point you can take the civil war and rinse and repeat, cept at this point the average american is more educated and the weapons more lethal, meaning the death toll will be much higher.

I could flush this out more but to be honest i dont have the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It is silly to think this government even has the means to register fore arms effectively while illegal immigrants walk down the street right by houses with them.

No, it's all emotional buff from both sides.

Simply put, the government is not able enough to do anything about it. The government does not have that kind of power in its gluttony.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join