It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible new details on the Black Triangles and Phoenix Lights

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Tonight I had a very interesting time at work.

I work with a guy who also works for the military, sometimes he goes on leave and when he's not he's working where I work. I won't mention names or anything, just for his protection.

Tonight I started asking him about the military, just getting some general information. Then he mentions to me that I would be surprised what kind of technology the military has and that some of it is really freaky. I asked him if he could elaborate a little bit more. He told me of a few cool things, stuff he says he is allowed to talk about, like thermal bombs and other such stuff.

Well, all this sparked my interest so I began to ask him about whether or not the government has experimental aircraft flying through the skies, knowing full well they do but wanting to hear it from a guy in the military. He said, "Oh yeah, there up there all the time." I asked him about the Black Traingles everyone has been seeing and he said that yes those are government aircraft. I asked him if that's true then why are they flying over populated areas.

What he told me next truly freaked me out, that is if its true and I have no reason to doubt him. He said they fly the aircraft over populated areas so they can test out new equipment. One such equipment he said was camera's that could zoom in so close to a person that they could see what they are texting on their phone, or even read license plate numbers, etc. He said even while the aircraft is still moving they can monitor the people below, perhaps even listen into their phone calls. Can anyone say big brother?

He said it used to be that the aircraft would have to hover silently over an area to get this but not anymore. I asked him, "You mean hovering like in Phoenix, Arizona?" He laughed and said, "You mean the Phoenix lights? That's exactly what I mean."

Again, I don't consider this confirmation but I do find it rather intriguing. I have always wondered about the black triangles and the Phoenix lights. I asked him if he believes in UFOs and he said, "Definitely. I have seen some things in the sky that I can guarantee you is not military, but a lot of the UFO videos I see on youtube, most of them are military aircraft."

I can't guarantee he's telling the truth, but like I said I have no reason to doubt him and it is some pretty intriguing stuff.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Xandyr101 because: Mispelled

edit on 3-1-2013 by Xandyr101 because: Mispelled

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

For one thing, the so called "Phoenix Lights" incident was not about the flares that you see in all the videos, but the huge triangle that many many people saw that was moving, not stationary. The flares in all the videos were just a diversionary tactic.

Check out Mike Fortson's eye-witness account.
edit on 1/3/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I have heard of the eye witness reports of it moving and people having seen it pass by, I don't doubt that. I am a believer in UFOs, I know for certain that there are some very unexplainable things in the sky. I am just giving a side of the story from a military perspective from my friend. If what he says is true then perhaps the craft was making its way to Phoenix where it hovered for the time it did.

I'm not sure if I believe it 100% but I do find it fascinating either way. Just thought I would share this story with others and see what everyone thought :-)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Yes, it does make sense to me.

I believe many of the unidentified flying objects are just secret military craft.

Also: even satellites can take very high detail photo's from high up in orbit, so I am not surprised to hear about the high-def espionage capabilities.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Oh I don't doubt that there are a lot of military aircraft responsible for lots of the UFO sightings. I just wanted to clarify that the Phoenix incident wasn't about the lights that everyone saw that were stationary. Your friend spoke of the hovering object in Phoenix but what was seen there was a huge moving triangle. No one to my knowledge reported anything hovering except the flares that were videotaped later and admittedly dropped by the military. Many people believe that was done to confuse the situation. All the video of flares dropping have had the desired effect I might add.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

Oh I don't doubt that there are a lot of military aircraft responsible for lots of the UFO sightings. I just wanted to clarify that the Phoenix incident wasn't about the lights that everyone saw that were stationary. Your friend spoke of the hovering object in Phoenix but what was seen there was a huge moving triangle. No one to my knowledge reported anything hovering except the flares that were videotaped later and admittedly dropped by the military. Many people believe that was done to confuse the situation. All the video of flares dropping have had the desired effect I might add.

Well, in all fairness he never directly admitted that the Phoenix lights was a government experiment, he just sort of used it as an example. I want to get further information from him when I work with him tonight. We had a really interesting talk on things and he is even a big fan of Coast to Coast AM and loves listening to it. It's really the first time I could actually ask someone from the military about these things. If I gather more information trust me I will share it with everyone.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I'll be looking forward to anything you can share. On a side note, I also have a friend who is ex-military and still works for them in some capacity in some sort of secret ops. He goes all over the world for some kind of "research" that he doesn't say much about. He has, however, alluded to the fact that the government is involved in a lot more than most people are aware of. Things like cattle mutilations, etc. He didn't say much about it, but I know he is involved in anthrax research or he has been.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I'll be looking forward to anything you can share. On a side note, I also have a friend who is ex-military and still works for them in some capacity in some sort of secret ops. He goes all over the world for some kind of "research" that he doesn't say much about. He has, however, alluded to the fact that the government is involved in a lot more than most people are aware of. Things like cattle mutilations, etc. He didn't say much about it, but I know he is involved in anthrax research or he has been.

Wow! It doesn't surprise me at all that the government is into some stuff we have no idea about. I have heard of secret military bases spread throughout the world and stuff like that fascinates me. I would like to pick your friend's brain as well as mine, but I know they can only talk about so much. That just intrigues me all the more lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I am unsure on what new details are being supplied here other than a story of you going to work.

I disagree that most video's on YouTube are military craft and say that most are either miss-identified natural phenomena or deliberate hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
I am unsure on what new details are being supplied here other than a story of you going to work.

I disagree that most video's on YouTube are military craft and say that most are either miss-identified natural phenomena or deliberate hoaxes.

The new details being that my friend in the military told me that the black triangle air craft being seen is possibly military aircraft and that they fly over populated area's to test their new equipment such as cameras that can be zoomed in so clearly that they can read the a text message off the phone.

And as I have stated before I am not saying I believe this 100% but it is something to consider in the field of UFOs. I just wanted to present this view from a military perspective is all.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yeah, I've tried to pick his brain when we were drinking together, but even then he'll only go so far. I guess those guys are told in a serious way that they can't talk. I've seen my friend so messed up he can hardly walk, but he still won't talk.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xandyr101

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

The new details being that my friend in the military told me that the black triangle air craft being seen is possibly military aircraft and that they fly over populated area's to test their new equipment such as cameras that can be zoomed in so clearly that they can read the a text message off the phone.

And as I have stated before I am not saying I believe this 100% but it is something to consider in the field of UFOs. I just wanted to present this view from a military perspective is all.

But this was suggested many times by many investigators over the years so it not new just rehashing of already voiced ideas.

Military craft such unmanned drones have been in operation for decades now, in the last few years a number of police forces across the states have employed their use, just search ATS or even google, many mainstream reports and you can also google the capabilities of some of these spy drones and what is in development for future drones the size of a dragon fly or some other insect, quite interesting stuff and that is information available for public consumption, now imagine what being kept under wraps.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

In 1982 I attended a law enforcement seminar in New Mexico. One of the keynote speakers was from Sandia National Laboratories. During his lecture, he advised of visual satellite technology, already in use, that was sophisticated enough to "identify the genus and species of dead insects on vehicle license plates from space". I can't even imagine what technology is in place now.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

While ago I was outside trying to see the Space Station pass overhead, and gazed at warning lights of planes very high up, and with luck I caught a black triangle in my binocs. It had warning lights on it, three going off in different directions but you couldn't tell that it was a triangle unless you put a scope or binoculars on it. I was lucky to see it, and am glad they at least have warning lights for other planes flying that high (or low?)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

For one thing, the so called "Phoenix Lights" incident was not about the flares that you see in all the videos, but the huge triangle that many many people saw that was moving, not stationary. The flares in all the videos were just a diversionary tactic.

Check out Mike Fortson's eye-witness account.

Here is a link in case anyone did WANT to check out Mike Fortson's account, they can:
theconspiracyindex.com...
edit on 3-1-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am extremely under-whelmed.

People from aircraft being able to read license plates or the text from your phone?

It would have wooed me 50 years ago. I am implying that they can do that. They don't even need aircraft to do this, I am pretty sure that there exist satellites which can do the same, for decades already.

That they need to fly experimental aircraft over cities to "test equipment" doesn't make any sense to me, sorry.

edit on 3-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

True. There is no need for a plane to read our texts, they just pop right into the server and look over our shoulder. I can see some uses for the planes and high magnification, but when it's overcast they usually put their tops back on.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sounds like hes pulling yer leg........
If you actually read the details of the Belgium sightings by Gendarmes......
Thats no US triangle......
The Triangles are not ours........
We only wish.........

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So we have all this advanced imaging technologies s, and still NASA is sending us some crappy pics from Mars.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

So we have all this advanced imaging technologies s, and still NASA is sending us some crappy pics from Mars

Resolution is mathematically linked to the diameter of the lens used.

If you want to see detail smaller than before you must use a larger diameter lens. Or get physically closer to it. No way around it. Hubble uses a 2.4 meter lens. Spy sats use smaller, about 1.5 meter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join