It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Just Doesn't Matter....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ya know, it's getting very tiring... all the political tv ads, radio ads, threads on here and other boards...

All the slamming and slandering,

Even the members here accusing other members of being biased etc...

who cares what they did before, in thier past.. I don't, what they did then... shouldn't affect what they do now or what they might do in the future...

here's what I have to say about it... it's a line from a movie, maybe you've seen it maybe you have not.. it's a classic.. :

In the end, after the votes are counted and a winner is named, just remember this :

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER.... that's right, you heard me say it,

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER.... At this point, I'm thining either of the main 2 candidates will do the best job that they can.. so I don't care which one gets elected... cause IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER !!!!

FYI - the movie is Meatballs 1979, Bill Murray plays Tripper Harrison, - Summer Camp highjinks centered around a camp counselor with a wacky sense of humor

www.imdb.com...

The campers are sitting around the fire the night before the big competition with a neighboring camp. The neighboring camp is made up of the rich kids...

So Bill Murray gives a speech, yeah, they have money, cars, better training equipment, more opportunity, thats true...
but it Just Doesn't Matter.... it Just Doesn't Matter....

they start clapping and chanting this, slowly, it Just Doesn't Matter....
it Just Doesn't Matter....

then a little faster....

then all breaks loose... it Just Doesn't Matter....

so people it really just doesn't matter.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have to agree with you to an extent. I'm not a very political person...and the way I see many acting here, and on other boards, TV, the news...pushes me further away from politics all together. The way some people I have seen here act, you'd think a political party is a religion that they worship!

new topics

join