It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Near Area 51: Bright Spherical Object Spotted, Reported [PHOTO]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Was this taken with a cellphone? Possibility it was a 'ufo pic' app

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

On that UK UFO site there are SO many "heads" of Perks that I lost count way back. As you have probably seen from our site addressing "Perksology," we even received emails (real) and messages (anonymously, or so the sender/s thought) from a number of those Heads.

No doubt there was a rash of new Heads, Perks' or others, who knows, when the casting call went out for the Road Trip.

14th May 2013! Today (in the UK) - tomorrow here in North America. The FIRST ANNIVERSARY of the "Detainment at Area 51." That was really something that Perks should not be proud of.
Please refer to my last post on:

Fake BBC UFO Investigator Darren Perks Created by Media?

Interesting podcast interview referenced on there. Franky Ma tells her side of the story to Ben Emlyn-Jones.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just posted some comments on the BBC fake investigator thread re Perks using my "xutlady" email address.

I included a screenshot of the email that I received on 18th May 2012 approving my membership of UFO Shropshire website

Fake BBC UFO Investigator

Of course, "xutlady" was pretty active in this Alamo thread and received an Extreme T and C (on page one) so that is why I am referencing my other post here.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

This odious multiple UFO hoaxer has attempted to gain a media attention career via any means.

UFO hoaxer charlatans like Darren Perks will always surface in UFO media attention opportunities.

The lack of response by MUFON to react to the 'Alamo UFO sphere hoax' is totally shambolic.

UFO SHROPSHIRE IS A FAKE UFO GROUP.

Genuine paranormal researchers have been threatened with desperate vile token gesture legal issuesby Darren Perks who is only UFO Shropshire. Well done Perks..You have fooled people since October 2012.

Planet X Radio ...what were you thinking? The Front Line UFO Investigator.

No reaction from MUFON about this blatant Alamo UFO hoax.

It would help Ufology if MUFON could clarify the 'ALAMO UFO Sphere' witness report as a UFO hoax.

Why has this ALAMO UFO SPHERE HOAX ..been ignored by MUFON?

MUFON ...... WITH THE UFO SHROPSHIRE FAKE UFO GROUP.

The reality of geniune UFO groups has potentially become a joke ..Thanks to the inactivity of MUFON.

Intellectual laziness ? or is MUFON a scam UFO group that cannot solve its own FAKE UFO reports?

edit on 5-9-2013 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Another pointless picture, if you are out walking and you see this, don't even bother to take a photo of it, it's too easy to debunk, and really says nothing of what it is, it has not got enough detail to be examined, so it's utterly pointless wasting energy raising your camera to shoot it... like so many on here, I am up to my ears in far distant orbs....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Looks to me like a reflective balloon which probably drifted out of a childs hand as he/she attended the 7th birthday party of their best friend, happens all the time imho/shrugs/meh/

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

NO, it's not a balloon or anything else suggested by other people who have not done their research!

It was a straight fake perpetrated by Darren Lee Perks, Hoaxer Extraordinaire.

Please read back through this thread, or, alternatively, check our investigation into his shenanigans at:

The Alamo Sphere UFO Hoax

Also, his orange sphere hoax from 2012:

The Wrekin Hoax

And if you have a few spare moments, check out this thread here on ATS about the hoaxer:

Fake UFO Investigator (six pages long now)

Perks has deleted his UFO Facebook account.
Perks has deleted his UFO Twitter account.
Perks has deleted his Integrity Financial Services Twitter account.
Perks no longer has his "UFO Shropshire" website.
It would seem that "UFOs" are not in his life any more.

Perks has changed careers!

Perks now works with Scott Country International as their presenter, co-producer and video editor for their "Night Vision Show."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join