It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Near Area 51: Bright Spherical Object Spotted, Reported [PHOTO]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

Yes I understand that, but I was just pointing out that it looks like he was set up. If it was a real image then it would be a good one

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Regarding the alleged "Alamo Sphere" incident, our Xpose UFO Truth page on this case has been updated as of 28th January 2013:

Please see:

The Alamo Sphere

Thanks again to RandyBragg for the "heads up" on this case.

Best Regards.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Our investigation into this hoax is still ongoing.

We have been written to by numerous characters, all with the same writing style and typos.
Some of the prank email communications are included on our Alamo sphere page:

Ongoing investigation into the "Alamo sphere"

Also included is mention of the 'phone interview that we conducted with Sheriff Kerry Lee of Lincoln County, NV regarding impersonation of himself on "Latest UFO Sightings" website.

We are still working on the orange sphere UFO hoax perpetrated by the same individual as the "Alamo."

The Orange Sphere UFO hoax

Regards.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by scryfa
Our investigation into this hoax is still ongoing.

We have been written to by numerous characters, all with the same writing style and typos.
Some of the prank email communications are included on our Alamo sphere page:

Ongoing investigation into the "Alamo sphere"

Also included is mention of the 'phone interview that we conducted with Sheriff Kerry Lee of Lincoln County, NV regarding impersonation of himself on "Latest UFO Sightings" website.

We are still working on the orange sphere UFO hoax perpetrated by the same individual as the "Alamo."

The Orange Sphere UFO hoax

Regards.

You appear to have a blatant expose` of a UFO researcher faking evidence
on multiple episodes. 'Xutlady' fake ATS post.. also stated Dr David Clarke was ' a scumbag '
and was essentially attempting to discredit Dr Clarke and his UFO research,

Was the Alamo Sphere UFO report a fabricated MUFON report?

Have MUFON made an official statement or comment about the Alamo UFO hoax?

If not ..then what is going on at MUFON and their non response and credibility?

and are there other more events of falsified UFO reports?

If ATS don`t give a damn about this stuff.. Go to UFO updates or UFOWATCHDOG etc

edit on 31-3-2013 by deprogrammer because: mufon non reaction to hoax

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Hello Deprogrammer.

The case is building daily, yes.

"xutlady" - as I have pointed out in many places including my own website - is my email ID but was used by a troll to defame my friend and colleague Phil Hoyle here on ATS.

MUFON's disposition re the submission is still at "unresolved" despite all my and others' research / inputs! Seems that MUFON doesn't listen.

I regularly refer people to your thread:

Fake BBC UFO Investigator Darren Perks .. Created by the Media?,

Please check our Index page for current status.

Xpose UFO Truth

ATS does listen. The fake "xutlady" was struck off because of Extreme T and C Violations.

Thanks.

S

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

Check out the latest Board Game related to this hoaxer!

cosford-ufo-liar.moonfruit.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xposeUFOtruth
reply to post by RandyBragg

Thanks for the heads up.

This "event" was highlighted on UFO Casebook on 2nd January and we did a quick search to see if it had been reported anywhere else.
This ATS thread came up high in the results. However, the links that you provided rapidly became defunct shortly thereafter. The images had been removed from the source site.

The submitter then changed his story somewhat in his comment below the actual submission.

UFO Sighting in Alamo, Nevada

We drew up our findings based on your "lead" and attempted to post them to MUFON under the submission on their "Stalker" with no success.

The Case of the Bright Sphere UFO

Thanks again. Best Regards, Xpose UFO Truth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is there no response from MUFON about this blatant UFO fabrication episode?

The alleged Hoaxer still remains at large in their self promotion by falsifying evidence.

MUFON .. A statement please?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Hey DeProgrammer..

MUFON Disposition still sits at "UNRESOLVED"

The whole thing is very very suspect imho.

On the 22nd April a video surfaced (for a few hours) on DISCLOSE TV but then disappeared.

I took a screenshot.
Hopefully the video will re-surface elsewhere.
Was very well put together.
And, I really like Supermarionation!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

Forgot to add.. Perks put up his latest UFO video up on Youtube!!

UFOs Caught On Film Avoiding Each Other In Space

But, all I can see is satellites!

Any thoughts??

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

That is strange. I put the URL of the video in as per instructions.

Well, trying again here....

UFOs caught on film avoiding each other in space.....

Seems that, yet again, comments are disabled.

That seems to be the case for ALL of Perks' videos!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

All is good. Comments are enabled but no-one has made any as yet.

I am looking forward to some more video from Perks that hopefully includes some real anomalies.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Tonight we added some extra tidbits to our Alamo investigation page.

Perks deleted a huge number of tweets around 18th February 2013.
This was probably a ruse to remove any "evidence" of shenanigans.
Gotta keep squeaky clean in this biz!

However, whilst digging through our screenshot archives today we came up with some cute little offerings.

These were from early January when Perks was saying he had some problems with his website. He blamed Wordpress, and "bandwidth etc." then mentioned that he was "going dark."
This happened about a week before he decided to claim that he was hacked by some member of his UFO Shropshire "group."

Check out the latest at:

Remember the Alamo!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

Amazing to find out the original Alamo Image was on Youtube UFO Shropshire. August 2012

Alamo photograph without the Sphere .. from May 14th 15th? 2012 via BBC UFO Road Trip

Alamo non sphere photograph from BBC UFO CONSPIRACY ROAD TRIP photos
images uploaded by UFO Shropshire on August 19th 2012 on Youtube.

30th December 2012 Alamo UFO report with sphere photograph in same image was forwarded.

Yet was claimed to be forwarded to the UFO investigator by an experienced alleged military
colleage friend and the sighting was claimed to have occured on 29th September 2012?

Is it possible that more alleged UFO hoaxes were created to remain in the public media eye
'after' the absolute Ufological repulsion of the BBC UFO Conspiracy Road Trip October 2012?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You think that he has been trying to keep up the momentum by creating fake events to keep him in the spotlight as it were?
Could well be.
The incidents were fairly evenly spaced out timewise.
He certainly knows how to use social networking to keep up the momentum!

Perks returned from the Road Trip on approximately 20th May 2012, and, judging by his tweetings and Facebookings, was riding high with the stardom.
On the 'net he was proudly parading his citation that was issued by Lincoln County, NV, officers on 14th May 2012 at 21:01h for the violation that occurred timed at 19:45h.
His tweets boasted how he had managed to sneak out some photos of the incident at the gate even though the law enforcement officers had ordered all images deleted.

Perks was eager to answer questions on Lee Spiegel's Area 51 incident article that appeared in the Huffington Post on 13th October 2012.
Perks wrote, in his usual inimitable fashion:

09:41 AM on 10/15/2012
"Firstly they took my iphone off me and every one elses phones and di not destry them.
Kucikly I had saved any images on my iphone in a secure folder.
My iphone needed a pin to access it and they did not have this.
Before we left we had to physically delete any images on our iphones.
However I was only instructed by the guard supervising this to remove them from the iphone camera album.
He didnt say anywhere else so thats why I have those images.
Secondly, we were allowed to go back to the tour bus to fetch warm clothes.
Whilst doing this I had a small camera in my rucsack that was underneath my seat and had not been searched so I managed to get a few shots off on the quiet."

Huffington Post Article

On the run up to the actual broadcast on BBC3 on 15th October 2012 Perks was constantly tweeting about the upcoming show and including images of the incident as aforementioned.
He was on Planet X Live Radio on the 14th October 2012 using that opportunity to promote the documentary:

Planet Xtra - 14th October 2012 - Darren Perks

It was in this Planet X Live show that he discussed the famous Wrekin crop circle of 21st/22nd July 2013, but, interestingly did not include mention of the "orange sphere UFO" that had appeared on the 21st July at "approx 2330 hours."
He had submitted the "Orange Sphere UFO" report to UK UFO Sightings on 25th July 2012, claiming that the image had been taken by himself on the 21st July 2012, when in fact another person had taken the photo 14 months previously at 23:10:59h on 18th May 2011 near Yardro.

Wrekin Hill Shropshire 21st July 2012

You will note that the last comment he makes on 14th March 2013 - as HIMSELF - on that page is to myself calling us "anal Canadians."

Maybe he forgot to mention the sphere on Planet X? Or maybe he realised that someone might question the sphere story? The dead wood pigeons got a mention though!
The orange sphere UFO event never got the fame (and notoriety) that the Alamo received.
This is probably because it had not been submitted to MUFON and Latest UFO Sightings (where "someone" pretended to be "Kerry Lee,") but just to UK UFO Sightings.

On 22nd July 2012 Perks tweeted that he'd been asked to "advise on some items" for an upcoming British movie.

On 15th October 2012 Perks sent out hundreds of tweets telling people to watch the Conspiracy Road Trip UFOs show that evening.

On 17th October 2012 Perks retweeted a tweet by Trail Cameras UK: "Conspiracy Road Trip star Darren Perks will be demoing night vision and signing autographs on our stand."

We did see a possibly dubious event reported to UK UFO Sightings:

North of Shrewsbury - 21st November 2012

Quite a number of the comments under that report were Perks himself using different "heads" to support the story and himself.
He claimed to have 14 independent witnesses and provided a crayon or marker drawing of the event which seems to have disappeared from the UK UFO Sightings website.

On 12th December 2012 Perks tweeted to Pontifex (the previous Pope) to buy his eBook "The Shropshire UFO Mystery" - but the Pope wasn't the only recipient of such a tweet.
Hundreds of others of us were recipients too.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

Then, of course, we had the icing on the cake!
The Alamo, submitted to MUFON on 30th December 2012.

The Alamo, Nevada, Sphere UFO

There are several "heads" commenting there under the report!
And as we know, MUFON have never acknowledged that the whole thing was a hoax. Disposition is still "unresolved."
I am still curious as to why that is the case after all this time.

Since we started to disassemble the Alamo on 2nd January 2013 Perks does not seem to have had any other major "events" and he seems to have moved on to other things.
He is now on Planet X "team" and is co-host on their Sunday night 8-10pm shows on 105.9 FM in Liverpool.
Maybe he has achieved his heart's desire? He is finally a broadcaster!

Following the exposing of his Alamo hoax, on 25th January 2013 Perks tweeted that he was "tightening things up investigation wise" and "going dark for a bit."
Also "keeping check on people." (Little did he realise that others were keeping check on him!)
This drama was to get the attention of all his devoted followers of course.

On 24th February 2013 he tweeted: "Good to catch up with Linda Moulton-Howe and Timothy Good ...Interesting things discussed."
Name dropping again.

I was going to tune in last Sunday to listen to the latest wafflings on Planet X but was greeted with a notice posted by Perks on Planet X site saying:

"Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be on air this week.
However don't worry folks we will be back to normal next Sunday, and James Rink will be joining us as a scheduled.
In the meantime please keep a check on the forum for news and information
Thanks"

Seems he'll soon be back and doing what he loves best.

But, at the end of the day, he has still not explained the hoaxes (other than blaming Mark Roberts.)
He has certainly not addressed the issues of all the impersonations using other researchers' names on many websites to back up his articles and claims.
He has not explained the defaming of a number of us on various forums (using one of my email names.)
He has not explained the objectionable emails and messages sent to a number of researchers after creating email addresses using real names of researchers.

He cannot blame Mark Roberts for all this though.
The IP address that we have on file and that was used in most of these incidents is a static one and clearly identifies the perpetrator.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The original Alamo photograph dates back from the May BBC conspiracy Road Trip

Was no one present at the UFO group meeting to prevent this fabrication by its group leader?

Maybe UFO investigator and group member Mark Roberts should demand a re-trial to his case.

The recent Shrewsbury May 2013 footage. It looks like a flock of geese caught on night vision.

Is this the best our leading front line UFO investigator can produce as UFO evidence?

including the 20 strong team of experienced experts on the UFO Research Team ?

Once again, the local press Shropshire Star .. chose to ignore the local UFO story ..Why?

It may give a new meaning of the statement that has been repeated in many self promotions

'I am a 'well known' UK UFO Investigator and I do things my own way'..

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

UFO Shropshire filed a copyright infringement claim against Xpose UFO Truth yesterday and our first video was disabled by Youtube. We were sent an advisory to this effect.
The sign that came up said that there had been this claim. I took a screenshot of this and included it on the relevant page on our site:

Xposing the Hoaxes

However, by this morning, that "sign" had changed to "removed by user" which is NOT the case.

The copyright claim by UFO Shropshire should be what people see.
I most certainly did not remove the video.
It is still up there, but disabled by YT staff.

We would like to know which part of the video was infringing The Master of Copyright Infringement's copyright

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

The You Tube copyright stuff is standard sometimes or reactive.

You have captured the original You Tube copy of The BBC UFO Road Trip Alamo Fake UFO original.

BOSA NOVA ? I hated that song. Was that not alleged copyright infringement?

Fortean Radio have covered these alleged fake UFO incidents and it is apparently the
'standing joke' of current UFO research and Fortean paranormal research within the UK.

The media BBC? Entice someone in to participate in their UFO programme and you get
someone who is prepared to do anything whatsover to appear on that BBC programme?

Using another local UFO researchers work? ..to promote yourself for UFO BBC recognition?

If this person or group has upset the Forteana Researchers and the Crop Circle Researchers
with blatant evidence fakery for self promotion, also with the Alamo UFO hoax etc, or arrogance
of insulting the veteran UFO researchers in a crude blog media tool such as Huffington Post.

Is everything now .. in blatant desperation to cling onto that BBC3 UFO 15 minutes of fame?.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The "Road Trip" video was not the one that was disabled.
It was the longer video that included Thunderbirds (Supermarionation) and Cole Porter's song and dance "Anything Goes."
Youtube had already exchanged "acknowledgement" information with me on that one before it was published.

The "Road Trip" one is elsewhere.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

The UK UFO reporting website www.uk-ufo.co.uk... had recieved a request post
from the makers of the BBC UFO Conspiracy Road Trip for people 18-35 to participate.

This UK UFO report web site may well have been hijacked with multiple self styled posts.

The average reply to a UFO post is generally 3 or 4 , yet some have up to 50 or more.

Have a look at the report entitled UFO Midlands - Various

'Lisa' expanding on the ufological abilities of Linda Moulton Howe

'Gordon' as an ex policeman revealing a deathbed UFO confession

'Jay' an insider on the TR3B and Aurora secret aircraft with the same
banal offerings now heard on the sadly demised Planet X Radio every Sunday.

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

Shropshire Star are now fed up with their UFO reports? Do You Wonder Why?

edit on 13-5-2013 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join