It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMBC on conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I wonder what ATSers think of today's SMBC?

It reminds me of an xkcd a while ago:

There's also this one:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

I loved the one about filing a bug report. Very funny.

It seems like more and more people are becoming aware of the conspiracy sites out there on the internet.
I believe ATS is the best one though.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Since we're not supposed to make fun of other's religions or opinions, mocking CT could be same as bashing religious folks. I see no divide between the conspiracy believers and religious people. They both have their faith, which is equally unreasonable to a reasonable mind. What's even more interesting, most conspiracy theories have far more concrete proof about them than any of the known religions have about their divinity. Yet, unreasonably so...they are ridiculed far more.

Until we find God, we should probably carefully consider every theory out there. I find it very amusing in the last cartoon how a guy talks to God to report a crazy conspiracy theorist...hah...very ironic. Was the irony intentional in a sense that author was equally mocking CT and religious/god people?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Until we find God, we should probably carefully consider every theory out there. I find it very amusing in the last cartoon how a guy talks to God to report a crazy conspiracy theorist...hah...very ironic. Was the irony intentional in a sense that author was equally mocking CT and religious/god people?

I don't think so. God is frequently used in humorous webcomics (especially Dinosaur Comics), so I don't think xkcd was trying to mock both at the same time.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Here's another:

www.xkcd.com...

top topics

join