It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In China With Aviator? 2012 HD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok for those who think this is anything other than a hoax, have a look at a few other videos from the yt uploader...

Pretty easy to see this uploader ADG(UK) aka Stephen Hannard is a hoax video pusher on youtube.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm wondering when a mod will turn up and send this to the hoax bin?
You can tell it's a hoax.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I love the one comment, "It looks too real to be real"

Lulz.

Okay, so how much money is made from, say, 1 million views on Youtube? I could use some extra dough. And why is not everyone and his brother, and his brother's brother, not flooding YT with fake CGI in lieu of some kinda real job? Which would reduce the amount of money to be made to nuthin' due to inflationary pressures on Adsense.

And yeah, until we know what 'real' aliens wear or don't wear, extrapolating reality of proof off something like this is kinda silly. For one thing, it would make far more sense to send robotic scouts long distances then fragile bodies. Who wants to spend umpteen years/whatever in a space ship just to collect some cow guts and DNA samples when you can send a clone of PeeWee Herman to do it?
edit on 3-1-2013 by signalfire because: Why must 'edit reason' be filled out, pray tell?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Does she say "Hannah Montana" at 0:32?

Ok I wasn't even going to bother posting on this thread until that comment! Damn near shot water out my nose!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Would make for a good movie. Graphics are pretty good and you can almost NOT see the glow around the beings(CGI). Oh, maybe it was a force field. HOAX

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is not a fake. It's real, and you'd better get ready for more to come.

Also, the alien is not naked. The grey exterior is a membrane. An environment suit.

It appears to be looking for a place to take a dump.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Q33323 because: Additional addition

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Great idea! why haven't I thought of that before? Make some cheap ufo or alien video and make if go viral on yt. There was a guy in the 1950's i think who used a hubcap from his truck threw it in the air and snapped pictures. Looked like a flying saucer! He got attention for a while, few years later he came clean, much to ufo hunters dismay.

Making a fake ufo alien clip could be fun, maybe these are students in a cgi class and this was there final project

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sadly, it's fake. But I do have to say it is one of the better CGI's I've seen in about a year. I give it a B+. They could have paid more attention to spacial dimensions. And of course the body movements is wrong. The one thing animators agree on through the ages and even up until now is that they can't quite replicate human body movements to a 100% accuracy rate, and this video is a victim of that of course. The movement with the joints is the giveaway. Also, if it was a real being, the muscles would tense in certain movements and body motion would be more fluid.

But, hey, not bad. If they had more knowledge how muscles and joints work together, this video would make it into the "A" grade.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I find these video posts disgusting!

Shouldn't there be a CGI UFOs & ALIENS Forum so members can post this cr*p there?

C'mon, use common sense already before feeding this nonsense to the public. It makes the originator of such baloney look good when they find their video has been posted on ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That alien was just trying to change the oil on his spaceship, and these Chinese dudes had to go and bother him. If he was not such a nice alien he probably would have abducted them, and then subjected them to "experiments." I shudder at the thought.

Of course it is fake, but I disagree that there is anything that is a dead giveaway for CGI. And I also disagree with those who say the shadows are wrong. The shadows look quite plausible given the position of the sun, and the alien not casting a shadow is simply because of the sun's position, as well as the shadow cast below the craft's underbelly. So I don't think it is real, but I don't think it is an obvious hoax either.

I could find absolutely nothing that jumped out as CGI, which is unusual for such a highly detailed production, as usually something is overlooked or cannot be made perfect, but it just goes to show that some people are really good at it. But most of the people like this don't waste their time creating a UFO hoax video in my opinion. The giveaway for something like this usually comes in the form of discrepancies in the interaction between the CGI craft and the natural environment, and shadows are relatively easy, therefore they are not something that would trip up someone who is this good with computer generated objects.

This is all just my opinion of course, as there very well could be something I overlooked. The only thing that seemed quite odd in terms of environment interaction was the alien itself. There did not seem to be any major pixelation or anything, but I saw a bit of funky stuff as it walked. Also, I cannot figure out if the capsule that descends has a ramp on the other side or not, as the alien never appears to actually lift its leg and step the short distance down to the ground. So anyway, I completely agree that this is fake, but I don't think it is an "obvious" fake in terms of errors giving away the hoax.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Looks like CGI and actors to me. Doesn't look authentic at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thats well CGI, good video tho

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm astonished this could have fooled anyone... it's even too low budget looking for SyFy if you ask me.. wow

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Like when the truck passes in front of it, I thought they did a good job of this, Blair Witch style. Maybe it is a Chinese movie. But they should have made the craft much simpler. The UFO's we see close up always have clean lines. They build in a simple style, not using all these mechanical legs and ribbed enclosures. Future tech is much cleaner looking.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

i posted the video of the suposed diamond ufo , because i hadent seen the full clip , i was making asumptions on what it mite look like in flight , but after seeing the full clip including the chinease ufo flying , its obviously not real ,
ill admit , they more ot less had me first glance , looked good to me , untill someone posted full clip ,
shame it wasent the real deal
oh well .....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Id say its a fake I mean if they really did see it wouldnt the video start at a point where theyre close to the UFO and not running up to it?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Is this crap really going to stay in the aliens and UFO forum?
I don't understand how it's still here!
How are we denying ignorance here? Looks to me like we're embracing it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

When people run in concert. Stop in concert and especially duck behind a bush in concert, it's usually scripted. Real life isn't that clean and orchestrated.

And this is being questioned, why..............?

I can only imagine how we're the undisputed laughing stock champions of the galaxy still. I was hoping we'd move up a rung this year. Not likely *sigh*

Is it any wonder why some alien species might regard us as food!? And probably not brain food either but rather, junk food!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Completely agree, as soon as I saw them all running and randomly duck behind the same bush I thought that seemed strange, especially one so close (personally, I'd would be a decent running distance away from an actual craft I was filming, not maybe 10 ft from it -.-). After the whole video was posted it was obviously faked as the ship flying through the air was terribly done, I was honestly shocked when it didn't just appear over the passing truck too, haha.

Hate to think of how much money the uploader got just from the traffic from this website. -.-

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
FFS this is been proven a fake and done by CGI. The guy who did it has come clean and was in abc news in the stars last night.
It's another stupid attempt to fake UFOs which to be fair most people are wise to these days. If people think this is real they need to get a grip...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join