It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In China With Aviator? 2012 HD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i cant believe you need us to tell you this is a fake video. a bad one at that.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
China's answer to Cloverfield

neat clip if nothing else

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
For a CGI sample I will give a 5 of 10 points. It's kinda bad one.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

No disrespect intended..but this is really bad. Doesn't even look like an honest effort to be convincing....

Wouldn't a ship landing in an unfamiliar world operate in some sort of silent mode? Certainly the elevator would not make that silly B movie sound..

This one needs little explanation..but don't give up!

tom

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
CGI'd. I can tell by the pixels and having seen a few CGIs in my time.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
I don't understand the humor of making these kind of videos. Why all the effort to embarrass 1 or 2 dorks that think footage like this is real?
Or are they made to ridicule the subject?

Same sentiment here. I think it's a very CHILDISH and IGNORANT sense of humor.

As for spotting the hoax, the two most suspicious qualities are:

1. the nude appearance of the creature with total lack of apprehension (it just steps out and looks around?) Why nude, especially if it's so skinny? Why just step off alone?

2. the video pull-away (and kids running back) immediately upon showing just enough visual footage — why would the kids run back when they were so eager to run towards? A real footage would show just a bit more even if the cameraman happens to be a pro (with the steady hand and zoom) scared out of his wits.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
I don't understand the humor of making these kind of videos. Why all the effort to embarrass 1 or 2 dorks that think footage like this is real?
Or are they made to ridicule the subject?

Artists like to accomplish feats that others have in the past to prove they are just as good or better. People won't stop painting things to be indistinguishable from a photograph, just like CGI artists and photoshoppers won't stop trying to fool people with UFO hoaxes. I don't agree with it, but I get it. It's an artform, something they can add to their reel or portfolio, and probably land a good job with it, if it fools enough people.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

It has nothing to do with humor its about hits and money , ADG_UK have got their video on this and other blogs around the net so ensuring traffic and $$$ .... more than enough encouragement for them to create more

Its time we stopped encouraging these hoaxers

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

This isn't a personal attack, and while I agree the video is probably a fake used to generate money via ad revenue (because THAT is much more believable then most of the other "debunking" theories going around here) I have to question you guys that say it's unusual for an Alien being to walk around undressed.

How do you know that? Have you seen an Alien walking around in clothes? I'm just sayin, lets be logical here and debunk these things using knowns, not unknown assumptions like "No Alien would walk around nude." We don't know that.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i feel a bit silly now lol ! , no wonder someone edited the clip , the first part just kills it , when i saw the ufo flying it looked terrible
really thought we had something when i saw the clip OP posted yesterday

oh well !

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Artists like to accomplish feats that others have in the past to prove they are just as good or better. People won't stop painting things to be indistinguishable from a photograph, just like CGI artists and photoshoppers won't stop trying to fool people with UFO hoaxes. I don't agree with it, but I get it. It's an artform, something they can add to their reel or portfolio, and probably land a good job with it, if it fools enough people.

If that's the novel approach to polishing one's resume, it's still a very childish approach. I'm sure there are equally valiant attempts at creating realistic sculptures of dog poop along with all the realistic aroma and texture. See if that gets you into Yale Art School.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

This isn't a personal attack, and while I agree the video is probably a fake used to generate money via ad revenue (because THAT is much more believable then most of the other "debunking" theories going around here) I have to question you guys that say it's unusual for an Alien being to walk around undressed.

How do you know that? Have you seen an Alien walking around in clothes? I'm just sayin, lets be logical here and debunk these things using knowns, not unknown assumptions like "No Alien would walk around nude." We don't know that.

Interesting thought! And you are absolutely correct on a technical level! Extraterrestrials could very well prefer nudity regardless of temperature or physical protection. Or maybe their "clothing" is just an invisible force field.

The possibilities are endless!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

It has nothing to do with humor its about hits and money , ADG_UK have got their video on this and other blogs around the net so ensuring traffic and $$$ .... more than enough encouragement for them to create more

Its time we stopped encouraging these hoaxers

Quite true. It's about fooling the masses for higher internet traffic and subsequent MONEY — from advertisers no doubt who for some reason decide to sponsor their sites? ADG, as I've now just looked, seems to be nothing but trash.

So it's the same reason printed tabloids are so popular, portraying the british royals swimming naked, etc.?

Says a lot about the direction society is heading.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RascalTruthSeeker

Hmm, I kinda fail to see the connection between the link you posted and the video op posted. Can you help me here?

Judging one video as cgi (and come on, the original clip is so clearly fake....) does not mean that every other ufo video is as well.

I really don´t see your point. Let´s just judge one clip after another.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
quite poor cgi to be honest

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There is absolutely no debate that this is a fake CGI, why waste your time creating a thread about this? ATS needs to be more serious some times.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Fake. Obviously actors. Real Chinese residents don't have time to stroll in the park, the apple factory shifts prevent this.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kidcraig

Lol,
They are known for not causing harm my ass. . . I think The "Greys" work with our world Elite.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The UFO and alien are the real deal, the hot chinese chicks with nice butts are definately CGI.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Did you really feel unsure about the authenticity of the events in the video?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join