It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In China With Aviator? 2012 HD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I don't understand the humor of making these kind of videos. Why all the effort to embarrass 1 or 2 dorks that think footage like this is real?
Or are they made to ridicule the subject?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Ok, again, is there any website with ufo/alien videos that is not know for its hoaxes?

Most sites link to YT for videos so it would depend .
There are a number of channels on YT that appear to me to be nothing more than money making outfits , I believe they create these videos and then monetize them through youtube adsense ... the UFO business is lucrative .

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
im no CGI expert or even close to one , but the videos got me !
cant see the diferance in shadows , and pixels looks good to me considering the whole video is terrible .
a nice video thanks for posting OP , wether i be real or fake , ill leave that decision in the fragile hands of our debunkers

I honestly do BELIVE in aliens
, so untilll this video has been ripped to shreds and debunked or whatever , ill reserve judgement

Old uncle EBE was just stoping on the way home to pick up some nice flowers for Mrs.Gray

Rascal

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

This is so clearly CGI that it actually hurts my head to read the responses of the hardcore believers here....

I would love something like that to happen, but come on guys, we´re better than this.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Ah, yes, about the cgi bit, i understand that. Could you detail the anomalies you found on this video besides shadows?

Well you don't really need any more really, the shadowing, especially from the "alien" is enough to flag it as a CGI hoax.

Also the source of the video...ADG UK....they are known hoaxers and have dozens of videos on youtube...all fully loaded with ads!

If ADG really thought this was a genuine video, then they would be hawking it around for a lot more money than they will get with Adsense!

All of these things are enough to flag this as a hoax designed to bring in ad revenue,

Fact is they know it's a hoax, they are just doing what they do best.....which is cashing in on the gullible.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Ah, yes, about the cgi bit, i understand that. Could you detail the anomalies you found on this video besides shadows?

Well you don't really need any more really, the shadowing, especially from the "alien" is enough to flag it as a CGI hoax.

Also the source of the video...ADG UK....they are known hoaxers and have dozens of videos on youtube...all fully loaded with ads!

If ADG really thought this was a genuine video, then they would be hawking it around for a lot more money than they will get with Adsense!

All of these things are enough to flag this as a hoax designed to bring in ad revenue,

Fact is they know it's a hoax, they are just doing what they do best.....which is cashing in on the gullible.

Good answer, for now ill just reserve judgement until more proof for either side comes up, if any.
Our eyes can be easily deceived to either side.
edit on 3/1/2013 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

one of the reasons i dont jump on the cgi wagon is beacuse ,

www.youtube.com...

sorry cant put the vid up on thread , still geting my head around browsing on a playstation ,

but just compare ufos , one is flying and glowing blue and the other has landed ,
im not sayinng this is real ! just that they look similar to me , and who is to say aliens dont use pixiated ufos

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RascalTruthSeeker
reply to post by Nightaudit

one of the reasons i dont jump on the cgi wagon is beacuse ,

www.youtube.com...

sorry cant put the vid up on thread , still geting my head around browsing on a playstation ,

but just compare ufos , one is flying and glowing blue and the other has landed ,
im not sayinng this is real ! just that they look similar to me , and who is to say aliens dont use pixiated ufos

I didn't see this video before, thanks for sharing, well, i strongly believe this guy, don't think it is a Hoax, but i really can't say what it is he saw, could have a mundane explanation, or not. Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RascalTruthSeeker

one of the reasons i dont jump on the cgi wagon is beacuse

You are correct , the video you posted it not CGI ..... its a Star , probably Sirius .
Here it is again .

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

thanks for posting the explination video ,
i rest my case !
on this paticular one , now on to the next

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
I don't understand the humor of making these kind of videos. Why all the effort to embarrass 1 or 2 dorks that think footage like this is real?
Or are they made to ridicule the subject?

Its usually to practice lighting, materials, compositing etc.... I did many similar things in my cgi formative years.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Dude, I've been doing cgi since 1993, im head of 3d in my company doing photoreal 3d for TV commercials. This is so blatantly cgi, you would have to be pretty gullible to believe otherwise.

And contrary to what you might think, "keeping an open mind" with something so blatant just makes you look stupid.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ship definitely looks Chinese built
They can't even make it look like it is from another country or race.

The spaceman reminds me of the frail old guy that comes over here for coffee
He thinks he is in good shape but can hardly carry twenty pounds.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm surprised this wasn't Blake "The Fake" Cousins' video.

Folks, it's CGI. And bad CGI at that.

Note the angle of the sun's rays, and the perfectly perpendicular shadow under the CGI saucer.

There would be a larger shadow than what is shown, unless the sun and craft were absolutely, and perfectly, 90 degrees from the ground surface. Not only that, but the shadow doesn't jive with the surrounding angular light from the sun.

By linking to this, and giving it momentum and debate, we have actually assisted in lining the coffers of the hoaxing creeps that made this.

Folks, seriously...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Do you really have to ask?

ADG is a hoaxer, he steals other peoples videos, renames them and gives them a bs story.
Its a business, and a big one at that. £7000 a month this guy makes from fake/hoax ufo videos.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Does she say "Hannah Montana" at 0:32?

They are speaking Mandarin,

They are saying the english equivalent of "Oh my gosh"

plus they are very afraid... good acting perhaps if faked.. does look way too good to be true..

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The screenshot looks like this in Fotoforensics :

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Its a fake but a pretty a good one.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
How about the utterly unnatural movement of a supposedly "organic" creature? Or the photographers lack of desire to further capture the most important thing they've ever seen? If a genuine film of an et ever surfaced nobody would realize it because we're having to wade through piles of garbage videos like this.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
But what, there's more....(kinda like adding a set of Jinsu knives to the deal)...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join