It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In China With Aviator? 2012 HD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The footage was filmed in Fuxin , China . In the footage you can see an alien aircraft plus an alien being. This was sent to ADG_UK group by its subscriber who claims its real .

Footage filmed in the National Forest Park of Fuxin, China, 2012. A small group of friends out for the day spotted a silver object descend behind some trees close to where they were having a picnic. As they ran to get a closer look it became apparent it was a UFO, one of the group quickly got out his camera and started to record, as they got closer they spotted a tall creature coming out of the object. The two females who wish to remain anonymous became frightened as they believed they would be abducted, the girls panic alerted the creature who glanced in their direction, the group then fled terrified. Local authorities were contacted and a subsequent search of the area was conducted, no further information is available at this time.This was sent to me via my website by a subscriber who claims its real, im undecided on this, if it is a fake then someone has gone to allot of trouble. As always you decide, but worth a post in any event.

Is this a real UFO / Alien video or a CGI ?

edit on 3-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

It's CGI and actors.
First the Alien and craft do not cast shadow equitable to shadows cast by the actors and surrounding foliage.

Second the camera is a bit to steady, and the situation a bit to neat, for me to look at this as happenstance. They get there just in time for the chute to open allowing a stereotypical alien to emerge.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
FAke Fake FaKe!..

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

I do not see any issue with shadows and if it is CGI (the craft) it seems very good work (notice the foliage over parts of the craft), as for the creature the video lacks definition but at this resolution I do not see any pixelation mismatch that is common. As for the circumstances of what is captured in the video, I do not think that it is a very good method to qualify something like an event as this portraitist to be.

I notice that the EBE's "hands" are similar to the other photo from Taiwan, the head seems to be a bit different..

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
ADG will report and post any old crap, they know it's fake as much as any sane person here knows it's fake!.....they pump out hoax videos filled with google ads everyday.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

The "alien" dosn't cast a shadow at all, even at the edge of the craft. The craft looks like there it has a shadow below it, when due to the light source the sun shouldn't be overhead. Based on the shadows of the trees from where the camera man stops his run, the shadows should cast strongly to the left and behind them (as looking at the video), neither of these CGI artifacts do.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Fake to me because you can hear a badly done sound job adding in the SFX of the tube opening from the base of the craft. C'mon. A well done video is still crap if you have crap sound.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The CGI ship shudders with the camera shakes. The person editing the CGI tried to remove all of the jitters but failed. I'm guessing that it has been done with software as opposed to being edited by hand(i.e. frame-by-frame).

Definitely a fake.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
They should submit this with their resume to work for the Syfy channel...

Better stuff than I've seen in their 'original series'.

CGI is getting better, I will say it is a 100% authentic computer generated extraterrestrial.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Does she say "Hannah Montana" at 0:32?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Who would run from an alien? I would walk right up to it and ask for a ride.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Who would run from an alien? I would walk right up to it and ask for a ride.

Especially because it's supposed to be a Grey who are allegedly known to be harmless to our species.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
When even the comments on YouTube can figure it out..

You KNOW it's gotta be a fake.

Look at the still pic of the ship and the alien figure...both are pix-elated, then look at the trees...they are blurred...if this was real then the ship and figure would ether be blurred or sharp...

Travels billions of miles. Forgets to invent clothes to protect naked body from foreign environment...

maybe he need to stop to take a dump in the woods? Does not look like the ship is big enough for a bathroom. maybe thats why there land here, earth is a intergalactic bathroom?

Fake and gay. Why would you stop filming something like this?

edit on 3-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

This was sent to ADG_UK group by its subscriber who claims its real

Nuff said .....Hoax .

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but how would you know what a real ufo/alien video would look like? Have you seen a real one before for comparison?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
fake!
you can tell by the sheen of then ship.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but how would you know what a real ufo/alien video would look like?

It probably wouldn't be sent anonymously to a website known for Hoax videos , not even they are saying its real .

This was sent to me via my website by a subscriber who claims its real, im undecided on this, if it is a fake then someone has gone to allot of trouble.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but how would you know what a real ufo/alien video would look like? Have you seen a real one before for comparison?

Well presumably it wouldn't have the digital anomalies that are conducive to a hoaxed CGI in it would it?.......and it wouldn't be have anything to do with ADG UK either!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but how would you know what a real ufo/alien video would look like?

It probably wouldn't be sent anonymously to a website known for Hoax videos , not even they are saying its real .

This was sent to me via my website by a subscriber who claims its real, im undecided on this, if it is a fake then someone has gone to allot of trouble.

Ok, again, is there any website with ufo/alien videos that is not know for its hoaxes?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Well presumably it wouldn't have the digital anomalies that are conducive to a hoaxed CGI in it would it?.......and it wouldn't be have anything to do with ADG UK either!

Ah, yes, about the cgi bit, i understand that. Could you detail the anomalies you found on this video besides shadows?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join