It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Metaphor for Life - The Pendulum Wave Effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hello.

I've always been amazed by nature's ways to turn simplicity into complexity. The pendelum wave effect is in my opinion the one and only thing that can describe our existence in about one minute. It displays all the stages we go through, from sovereignty and individuality to companionship and families. From harmony to disorder. In a perfect dance. Although it sometimes seems out of sync, it follows the frequencies of its' 'programmer'. Kind of like we do. And in the end it rests in the state it was born from.

Enjoy and comment!

Look at the shadows of the wave at the ends of the second clip

edit on 3-1-2013 by OnWhiteMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
this is a very refreshing perspective. it reminds me of the WHITNEY MUSIC BOX.

i too think that this is a great metaphor for the time evolution in emergent systems. a more in-depth look at this would lead directly into chaos theory.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

It's funny how sometimes I just connect with some things, and this pendulum has always done it for me. I can't stop watching the beauty of it. It is in some way comforting and teaches me that when am about to make decisions I should always remember to look at the whole thing, because if you glimps at the wrong time, you might be getting a false view of things.

new topics

join