It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blow back from Curses?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Not that I really care, but out of intellectual curiosity what is the blow back from "cursing" someone? I don't really know if I cursed this person, who am I kidding?

This person was a "new" GM at a job I worked for a few years(new owners brought some lady in because she was the same race as the new owners, no prior experience at all, but they worked to replace the existing staff with live in hindu's that where paid under the table). To make a long story short she is kind of psychotic/pathological liar(once she got into an argument with a vendor she was yelling and screaming while he was trying to talk calmly about the amount owed and she was like "I don't want to talk about it" etc). Either way she bailed a week before inspection and I was left as temp GM(because she caused the "white" Assistant GM to quit and the Indian live in staff that the owner hired to quit as well before she left). Everything went smoothly and the day of inspection she shows up trying to weasel her job back with the owner and during the inspection kept trying to control the conversation/"put me back in my place"(because I had to be there). Well after the owner leaves the next day she goes into a psychotic rant at me telling me to "stop thinking and just study"(college student) and other incredibly hurtful things.

I was never filled with such rage and hatred in my life, i actually felt a black ooze clinging to my soul. So I "pulled" the black ooze out and flung it at her(the direction her room was in) until it was all gone. Then after I was called off for three weeks(but they asked me to come in right before the county taxes had to be finished, I politely told them to get bent) I took my conceptual emotional/mental psyche shield and sent it to her mentally. I will not name it as there is power in name but in English it would be called "Burn of Despair, Despair of Burn". A perpetual cycle that keeps the ego in check, wards off other annoyances but at a heavy price.

That was back in September, the only reason I dwell on this is because I walked past the monster in Walmart today. Back in September she had natural jet black hair, now it is peppered white with what looked like clumps missing, and a certain fog was over her eyes like she couldn't concentrate. A person that looked far closer to death then life. The only emotion I felt was a sense of "justice" and an almost peace like state.

I am just curious what the ramifications are.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

That's so crazy. I read this because my boss is the same ethnic group as the people and treated their staff the same mean and rude way getting rid of all non Indians by just taking us all off the schedule and never calling us back hoping we all just go away.I will go away alright, but they will be paying my rent and everything else I need while they play games. In any event....... I never thought to curse them or do evil to them. I let God handle it. But I am curious as to why you think you cursed her as opposed to just push back on her what she was trying to push on you ? I guess I want to know why you call it a curse ?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Many is the time I have been so angry with situations and people in particular that I have wished ill of them
I however have never seen such an effect on a person as you have, and can tell you that I am sure it doesn't bode well for you or that person.
Take it back if you can because no matter what harm you think she has done you time is a great healer and you will get over what has happened to you in time.
It's only a job, so get another job. Life moves on, but it wont for you if you harbour resentment to this person.
What you have done is just what many have done, myself included.
If you are worried for this person call off whatever curse you think you have put on this person.
At least then you can move on which is the best result for you.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Its not just in America people of a certain race lay off others to replace them with their own family or race.
I spent 5 months training up the bosses nephew only to get my marching orders and be replaced by the nephew.
Also interesting they were also people from the sub-continent, I find them to be very racist in their own way, never speaking English in front of me. I was glad when I was let go, I got a better paying job about a month later.
In the present you may be angry but later you'll realise that your wasting valuable energy for nothing, move on and in time you'll be better off.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Be careful WHO you try to curse...

This is a perfect example of a curse that backfired on a Satanist:

Jesus Appears to 24 Satanists During Blood Ritual

"I hear this hissing sound like a snake... and as I'm hearing him curse me, this cloud rises in the office and this really obnoxious smell.. and so I ask him 'How long have you been a Satanist?'" They just completed a blood sacrifice and Jesus appears in the fire….HE STANDS AND LOOKS AT EACH ONE OF THEM….

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I agree. I've seen that happen as well. Sucks and in the end it hurts business because the people they replace you with have zero experience and it shows. And I am actually much happier not working for him. What's funny now is that I drove by and the parking lot was empty except for his car and when I picked up my last check from him, I notice he's tried to change his appearance to look ........Hispanic. Good luck buddy.

edit on 3-1-2013 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

join