It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Bigfoot video compilation - 1967-2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Best put together video of Bigfoot I think I've ever seen! I am more and more convinced that these animals are just nocturnal apes that hunt with stealth and who are cautious of us. That is why I believe that we can never really get good videos of them, they are out mostly at night like said in the video. Still interesting nonetheless, I'd crap my pants if I saw one even from a hundred yards away.

Questions I have that maybe some of you can answer: Why do they not attack people?! I could imagine a gorilla attacking a person in its' territory somewhere in the jungles of Africa, so why doesn't this ape attack people off instinct? Are they herbivores instead? Are they smarter apes? A lot of questions to be answered.

That white one scared the
out of me

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have always maintained, often times all alone, that FB/FB does some of the best analyses of sasquatch videos out of any other person or group. Not only that, but they also have videos that depict similar sighting videos and pictures, among other things. Personally I have stopped trying to convince others that sasquatch exist. I figure that if they want to be so stubborn then they can bask in their ignorance.

But that is why some people get really messed up psychologically speaking after a close encounter with one of these huge animals. I mean they don't exist right? So what do most people think when they come face to face with one? They cannot process it. I suppose that myself, and many other people, do have the advantage over most non-believers, because they have not had the opportunity to see what we have seen.

I am relatively good at spotting authentic sasquatch videos, both because I have had an encounter, and because I have spent so much time attempting to learn about these animals. People do not realize how many verified sighting reports exist. Verified meaning the case was investigated and it was concluded that a sasquatch was likely what the witness had seen. People also do not realize just how many square miles of uninhabited, and even unexplored, pristine forest land there is in just the US...not to mention the whole of North America.

And then people say we would have found one by now if they existed...But they fail to realize that we have found them. People see them all the time, but most do not file sighting reports with one of the few organizations that allows people to submit them. So there are likely thousands more sightings no one ever hears about. Probably some good ones too. If you spend as much time as I have researching the behavior of these animals, by combing through hundreds and hundreds of reports, you will soon learn that certain patterns start to emerge. Patterns that would not be present if the reports were hoaxes, or the witness had misidentified a known animal.

And you will soon realize that there is nothing really mysterious about these animals, and that they are in fact just animals. Very large animals that is, and very intelligent, but still wild animals. And they behave as such. They likely do not have a culture as we know it, and any rituals or beliefs they have are likely to be highly undeveloped. They have no real language, although they might have a working system of jibber-jabber, which I suppose may or may not qualify as a language. Considering that their upright posture would have allowed their vocal organs to be arranged more like humans, speech of some type is actually expected, unlike gorillas and chimpanzees and other apes.

Sasquatch are likely the second smartest species on the planet, after humans. I am sure that they could be taught to speak crude English after a period of time, and they likely would outperform other great apes at just about every task. But their mental abilities will not rival our human abilities, and the only area that sasquatch will show more intelligence than a human is in their native environment. They know and understand their environment, and this has helped them to stay hidden for so long, although they really haven't remained hidden very well, lol.

And even more importantly, they understand humans who enter their environment. They have likely figured out that people either come into their territory to hunt, fish, camp, hike, etc., and that the people will likely be gone after a few hours or a few days, in most cases. Thus they likely would choose to just leave you alone and go about their business. Most of the reports of sasquatch actually entering someone's camp have patterns as well. The animals will actually wait until it knows everyone has gone to bed, which doesn't take much reasoning ability, and then it moves in extremely quietly. And 99% of the time sasquatch enters a camp for one reason and one reason only...Food. They will rummage through ice chests and backpacks, or anything that they can open, looking for food.

It seems at least some of them know how to open a zipper and other human containers as well. They are quite intelligent, as I mentioned. Considering that gorillas and chimps can do some amazing tasks, just imagine what bigfoot can do. They also perceive the world much faster than us, just like a chimp does. Flash many different lights at one time, for only 1 second, or even less, and a chimp can show you which lights or buttons were lit up...even though it saw them for a second or less. That is how sasquatch naturally are, and this gives them a huge advantage in their environment. Their reaction time is thus quicker than any other animal in their habitat, or at least most likely. I have so much info on these animals that I should write a book. I could go on for days, although I know there are still non-believers out there scoffing at this right now, lol. It's K. Everyone will know soon enough I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Good video. Other than the assumption about the homo genus coming from North America, it was pretty good. I have spent a lot of time in the dense woods here in NE Oklahoma. Came close to what I thought was one of these creatures once, and shot at it, tracked it about 1/4 mile to the river, but then lost it, brought a game warden back with me in case it was a bear and he helped me try to locate it, but the ground had been dry when I shot at it and by the time i'd brought the game warden back it started raining pretty hard and we lost the trail. A friend of my dad's ran into one in the same place 15 or 20 years before. I've also heard some pretty strange howls from those woods at night that sound like the ones you'll find on the BFRO website.

Sasquatch has always interested the hell out of me, just because we know so little about him.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Amazing! it truly is. I have to admit.. i have doubted its existence in the past.

But after watching this i think i've finally been pushed over the fence. Fascinating videos.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow, that is a compelling compilation (and I'm only halfway through). The clip in Auburn showed the sasquatch very close. What an encounter and story that would be! And of course the SB Jr. footage with FLIR in Florida -- it's very apparent the when comparing against humans how long the arms are and the forward set head. Amazing creatures.

I think we have to accept the FLIR videos and analyze them as well because if they are nocturnal, there is no other way to detect them. And I think that technology will get better. I was thinking there was technology more advanced already available that what FLIR provides... maybe not.
edit on 3-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Good post stared...
Of course the Quantra Group says " Daisy is in the box" I'm not holding my breath but you never know!

edit on 3-1-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I saw the last Quantra Group update on Dec 28th on this alledged capture. I don't know what to think about it either.

There's one thing I hope happens here if a sasquatch was captured... I hope it gets released as soon as possible!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Granted I would obviously arm myself when going into the woods or camping, but I would never shoot at anything (especially if I was even half sure it was a sasquatch) unless I was being threatened. There is no history or evidence of squatches being aggressive besides throwin rocks or the rare case of shaking a car or tent. I think any bigfoot researcher would feel the same.
edit on 3-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Great video! That clip with the camper that filmed the face of bigfoot through their tent was very intriguing. I have never seen that before. It has a spooky feel to it. I have not seen alot of that footage. I really like how they show the processes to figure out the size and height of the 'bigfoot' that has been captured on tape.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Awesome presentation. Some really great thought went into making this and I really appreciate it. There are a couple videos that I have to throw the BS card up on though. I think it was 4 and 5. The one filmed from inside the tent was interesting. Of course you wonder why the person didn't get a body shot. Allthough, if it was me I would be more worried about what to do about the poop in my pants than getting a body shot. Star and flag.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I guess I should've added the context as to why I fired at it. It was right before dawn and I was getting ready to climb into my tree stand when the hair stood up on the back of my head, and I heard this blood curtleing howl, it was dark and I couldn't see much when I turned around, just a figure on its hind legs coming towards me, so I fired towards it, but not at it, mostly just trying to scare it because I thought it was a bear, and it turned and moved off on two legs very fast, I never saw it very well, as I had put my flashlight in my bag to climb into the tree stand, and it was very dark. Anyway, I thought I'd possible wounded it, as it stumbled when it fled. So I tried to track it, but lost it at the river, and couldn't relocate it, so I went back to town to get the game warden and we tried to track it but it started to rain and we couldn't find anything. I wouldn't have shot if I wasn't terrified.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Thats understandable, especially when something catches you off guard like that. I've heard other stories of people shooting and apparently hitting one and they still get away... so unless its a kill shot, they seem to be able to withstand a bullet or two; though I'm not sure what caliber was being used. And ya never know what you would do until your in that situation.

I think the only place in the US is a county in WA that actually has a law on the books prohibiting the killing of a sasquatch. Officials are pretty quick to dismiss the idea of bigfoot, let alone create a protected species law. I'd be willing to bet most suits couldn't last a few days in the woods but they make the laws.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I was using an old .303, which is my deer gun.

The Washington State Law was put in place to try to prevent pranksters from getting shot, I think that some college kids had put on a gorilla suit and were harassing campers and hunters, and ended up getting shot. So, the state put that law in effect to help prevent that. I wonder if there is a clause in there that says dressing in a gorilla suit in the woods is illegal?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If I went in search of a big foot I would undoubtedly carry a powerful firearm. If I seen one I would shoot it then have it authenticated.

Once authenticated I would keep it's head for a trophy then sell the body on eBay but not before eating some of it.

-Alien
edit on 1/4/2013 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks for creating this great thread.

Today I checked out the Lake Minnewanka area near Banff, Canada, where this video was taken.

www.youtube.com...

Gonna go back tomorrow to take a closer look and check some other areas around Banff.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

If you're going to shoot a bigfoot, wouldn't it be better to tranq one?

As for eating it, each to his own I guess, I don't think I could eat a primate.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
Thanks for creating this great thread.

Today I checked out the Lake Minnewanka area near Banff, Canada, where this video was taken.

www.youtube.com...

Gonna go back tomorrow to take a closer look and check some other areas around Banff.

Cheers

Hello! I live just a few hours from Minnewanka, and do most of my camping there. It's a beautiful place.

Regarding the video: What you are seeing in that video is a grizzly bear at the water's edge, standing on its hind legs. Grizzly bears are sighted frequently near Minnewanka (this last summer there was even an attack/encounter on a woman and her dog.)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Agreed, its an awesome place at any time of the year.

I cant see it being a bear.

It walking on two legs and I can see arms swinging.

Around the 0:30 mark you can see it turn around and stare out towards the boat.

By the end of the video, no one on the boat (from what we can hear) seems to thinks its a bear.

Cheers
edit on 4-1-2013 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Flagged! Damn this a great compilation of footage. Sealed the deal for me. Bigfoot is definitely real and they're spread out all over the place! Wow

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by Alien Abduct

If you're going to shoot a bigfoot, wouldn't it be better to tranq one?

As for eating it, each to his own I guess, I don't think I could eat a primate.

Yeah I guess you're right I didn't think of that.

Why don't these researchers do this?

Like others I haven't seen most of these and didn't know that so many nice videos of Bigfoot existed!

-Alien

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join