Would you really want to see?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
OK after having read a lot of the articles and having refrained from posting on any threads to do with the tragedy at Sandy Hook Ele. I have some questions of my own. Now mind you I'm not voicing my opinions to any "theories" here just asking you to really think about your own replies.

Some of you here are screaming that this was staged and these were all actors, and you want to see the security footage to prove its REAL. Would seeing some grainy security camera tape really prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Adam Lanza was the single shooter? Could it not be staged also? However if they did have the actual surveillance footage of the senseless murder of 20 children and 6 adults, would you really want to see it? How about the crime scene photos, I for one would not! I just take this horrible story at face value as another reason to carry protection for my family and my own safety be it at the movies, park, church or any public place, because the world is becoming a very scary place!
edit on 1/2/2013 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I dont want to see it. Ive seen enough death in my day and its not something you can un-see.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JarheadFidelis

I agree 100%!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iwontrun

Oddly enough there are people out there who want to see this kind of stuff because they think its cool or whatever. Then they wish they could unsee it and cant.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
When I was in college the news channels ran a video of a truck driver being beheaded by "terrorists"

The first time I watched it I was horrified. The second time I was more aware of what I was watching. By the third time through I noticed that at the very moment that the terrorist grabbed the trucker, the film skipped ahead.

I pointed this out to anyone who would listen. No one remembered the cut in the film. They only remembered that they saw a guy get his head cut off. This doesn't mean that I think the government did it. Or that it was a conspiracy. I just noticed that no one seemed to recognize that the film had been edited. Someone, somewhere had a reason to edit the film right before the killing but let the death be shown on national tv.

Do I want to see the footage? No. But that doesn't mean that I should be denied access to it. I can name several reasons for this footage to be made public. Academically, psychologically, hell even artistically. It's not up to me to say what someone might use this information for. Plenty of people are ready to put in work based on speculation. Give them the footage and help put a lot of the conspiracy theories to rest.

To deny the public this knowledge only fuels wild accusations.

I'd watch it once. Just so I could be sure that I had witnessed the truth. If I saw anything out off whack I might watch it twice.

It's still pretty horrific anyway.

edit on 2-1-2013 by Mrgone because: because my phones spell check blows.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Point well taken. Just as long as the people who want to see this can accept the horror of what they are about to see. And once they press play, it cant be undone.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

You are correct to each his own but even still how could you possibly know as to its legitimacy? Mind you I'm not making any speculation as to the events that surround what happened that day. I'm just saying that could and would only fuel the conspiracy fires. Hypothetically speaking, if it was 1 shooter "they " could come up with a myriad of conspiracies about everything from the type of gun to the way that guy favors his right leg isn't how the Lanza guy would've done it. I just think at this point video would be mute, only causing more grief.

top topics

join