posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
Kids used to do this all the time for the 'freak' factor.
I've done it myself using lighter fluid - at the prompting of a teen of course.
I squirt some on my PALMS and lit it. There was like a 5 sec
grace period before it even felt hot and evaporates or is burned off before it hurts.
It's freaky fun.
NO - I’m not telling you to try it.
Just saying I’ve done it and as long as it’s on your palms and does not come into contact with hair or clothing - you’re golden - no pun
I actually really enjoy these ‘freaky moments in time’ - meaning encounters with the strange and unusual! (As long as no ones hurt of course).
Instances like these spark the imagination.
It gets people thinking.
Sweet moments of magic in life.
edit on 5-1-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)