It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 total take over

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crankySamurai

i wonder how many are aware of the un's unesco heritage sites
the UN currently holds right to protect and govern much of the worlds most treasured places
"above ownership"
in the usa...they've claimed the grand canyon...the statue of liberty...independence hall...yellowstone...to name a few

link to unesco heritage sites here...whc.unesco.org...
edit on 3-1-2013 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I wonder how many wealthy people get to keep there land?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks for making this thread. The problem is that most people are clueless when it come to knowledge of UN Agenda 21. If you have no idea what it is please check into it so that you can and become informed on the issue. David Rockefeller hates the net because when truth becomes viral people make waves. There are some good youtubes on the subject and if you come across someone who doesn't believe this nightmare tell them to check out Agenda 21 at UN website, their heads will spin.

There is an anti Agenda 21 bill in the Missouri house right now modelled after the Alabama legislation . Encourage your legislators to do the same.

Agenda 21
www.craigadams.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I do not understand what is wrong with you people. The UN has no power over anything or anyone. The UN in fact is capable of do nothing, When you sign a UN treaty your own national laws always supersede it. Do you know why the UN has not power? Because it is just a building. Its members are nations that have their own agendas. They do whatever they want but, on occasion they come together to feed some starving people and give nations a nuetral place to talk. Beyond that it is helpless. Trust me I worked with those turkeys for awhile. Agenda 21 is a group of suggestions. Many of them good ideas but, none of the mandatory and even if they were the UN has no way to enforce things. Nations on a regular basis blow off the UN, the US included. So foe the last time if your afraid of the UN your wasting your paranoid fear and should use it on something else. Had nobody else here ever had the misfortune of working with the UN?

Nothing like UN peacekeeping force that has a bunch of nations that literaly have to call home to get persion to do anything. Hey we have enemy forces building on the southern gate, we need the Aussies and Pakis to reinforce it. Sure we just have to brief our home nations and get permission first. People afraid of a UN take over now that is a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
I for one would welcome a world government.

Its a shame that it will likely be a cloak and dagger operation to insulate the super rich from any loses.

Its going to happen one way or another. i would rather it was on the level with everyone involved.

The number of people to be culled to achieve their goal would likely mean you would not be around to welcome a one world government.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
I do not understand what is wrong with you people. The UN has no power over anything or anyone. The UN in fact is capable of do nothing, When you sign a UN treaty your own national laws always supersede it. Do you know why the UN has not power? Because it is just a building. Its members are nations that have their own agendas. They do whatever they want but, on occasion they come together to feed some starving people and give nations a nuetral place to talk. Beyond that it is helpless. Trust me I worked with those turkeys for awhile. Agenda 21 is a group of suggestions. Many of them good ideas but, none of the mandatory and even if they were the UN has no way to enforce things. Nations on a regular basis blow off the UN, the US included. So foe the last time if your afraid of the UN your wasting your paranoid fear and should use it on something else. Had nobody else here ever had the misfortune of working with the UN?

Nothing like UN peacekeeping force that has a bunch of nations that literaly have to call home to get persion to do anything. Hey we have enemy forces building on the southern gate, we need the Aussies and Pakis to reinforce it. Sure we just have to brief our home nations and get permission first. People afraid of a UN take over now that is a good laugh.

In a logical world where politicians lead and follow the law, your right. This is not the case anymore. Printing 85 billion dollars a month, giving 40 billion to banks to prop them up and 45 billion to buy your own government bonds should be illegal but it’s not.

Insider trading is illegal but if you’re in congress it’s not.

The US government giving guns to Mexican cartels should be illegal but nothing’s happening about that.

Laws don’t matter if no one follows them.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It is not a laughing matter. Your attempt to demean people who are aware of the issue doesn't fly with me.

Hours after U.S. President Barack Obama was re-elected, the United States backed a U.N. committee's call on Wednesday to renew debate over a draft international treaty to regulate the $70 billion global conventional arms trade.
www.reuters.com...

Just hours after the election - not significant.

Also:U.N monitoring our elections
NAACP petitions UN to stop voter-ID legislation in states

As for "peacekeeping" you want to congratulate them on a job well done?

Peacekeepers gone wild: How much more abuse will the UN ignore in Congo?
www.theglobeandmail.com...

The landmark 1996 UNICEF study The Impact of Armed Conflict on Children reported that “In 6 out of 12 country studies, the arrival of peacekeeping troops has been associated with a rapid rise in child prostitution.” A review eight years later concluded that prostitution and sexual abuse followed most UN interventions. “Even the guardians have to be guarded,” it concluded.

There is a difference between being afraid and desiring to stop evil from happening. You say UN has no way to enforce these things. Well, hand them the keys to the car and enforcement isn't necessary.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

So you would be for a one world gov one world currency, one world flag, one world law?
Your not for freedom of choice, the right to choose how you live where you live but for the need of being told?
Your not for the right to decide if you want to work here, and not there but in favor of being assigned where to work? when to work? do you live in china?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

It is not a laughing matter. Your attempt to demean people who are aware of the issue doesn't fly with me.

Hours after U.S. President Barack Obama was re-elected, the United States backed a U.N. committee's call on Wednesday to renew debate over a draft international treaty to regulate the $70 billion global conventional arms trade.
www.reuters.com...

The landmark 1996 UNICEF study The Impact of Armed Conflict on Children reported that “In 6 out of 12 country studies, the arrival of peacekeeping troops has been associated with a rapid rise in child prostitution.” A review eight years later concluded that prostitution and sexual abuse followed most UN interventions. “Even the guardians have to be guarded,” it concluded.

There is a difference between being afraid and desiring to stop evil from happening. You say UN has no way to enforce these things. Well, hand them the keys to the car and enforcement isn't necessary.

Their is no they. Their is not group of people that are the UN. You yourself are pointing out how they can not do anything right. Do you know why? Because their is no they. You could sign a UN treaty that declared nobody is allowed to say the word Hamburger. When everyone kept saying it do you know what would happen? Nothing because it has no power. Fearing Agenda 21 is like fearing even half of what is on ATS is real.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Laws don’t matter if no one follows them.

It's the illegal they do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

www.reuters.com...

Their is no they. Their is not group of people that are the UN. You yourself are pointing out how they can not do anything right. Do you know why? Because their is no they. You could sign a UN treaty that declared nobody is allowed to say the word Hamburger. When everyone kept saying it do you know what would happen? Nothing because it has no power. Fearing Agenda 21 is like fearing even half of what is on ATS is real.

I have no fear of Agenda 21, nor do I deny the reality of it. The problem lies in denial. Have you tried to research Agenda 21 at the UN website? They have spent a lot of time on developing this plan for me to think it is a pipe dream is ludicrous.

David Rockefeller Quote:

Oh yes, there is a "THEY." The vehicle they ride in is called the United Nations.

Edited to add: I did not say they couldn't do anything right. Please don't put words in my mouth. I was commenting on their "peacekeeping" soldiers committing crimes and not doing their job.
edit on 1/3/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: add information

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

pure disinfo here
they exist pure,plain and simple or you MrSpad would have us believe...

they have no CFR members
they have zero interest in use of fed/civilian law enforcement
they have no funding/power nor do they shadow governments
they have no ex members planted in governments or future appintments to make
they have no buildings standing
they have no standing peace keeping forces
they have no weapons for military readiness

please by all means...have others believe you as you may
I DON'T after studying
simple strategy of knowing thy enemy has and always will save many from an enemy

edit on 3-1-2013 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

Another big part of agenda 21 is food production, as in, everything GMO Mansanto. There have been a number of posters from Canada that have had their home gardens torn up - you can't grow your own tomatoes and give them to your neighbors. Agenda 21.

If you're a farmer and you have a stream, or pond, on your land - agenda 21 covers that, also. Ask some farmers, the state DNR enforces agenda 21.

They want everyone to live in cities, in agenda 21 cubicles - you can't live in the country and own "our" land.

There is sooooo much to this piece of #, and the US gov't is enforcing it, and will continue to enforce more and more of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Do we need to point out that they are appointed, not elected? Even if their intentions were sacrosanct, once their authority is given enough of a power structure, it is easy to corrupt the officials.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by CB328

So you would be for a one world gov one world currency, one world flag, one world law?
Your not for freedom of choice, the right to choose how you live where you live but for the need of being told?
Your not for the right to decide if you want to work here, and not there but in favor of being assigned where to work? when to work? do you live in china?

Almost NOBODY has a choice which country or which laws to live under (artists and independently wealthy people excepted). People in Syria cannot choose to move to Russia if they wanted to. If civil war comes to the US, there is NO country in the world that will say "We welcome all of you here".

People SHOULD have the choice between different, elected governments but we do not.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Agenda 21, the communist witchhunt of the 21st century.

Funny how people never stop to consider their own dangerous propaganda from their party.

Agenda 21 is absolutely non binding, has no real teeth, has no federal funding. And no actual effects can be proven.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy
reply to post by crankySamurai

i wonder how many are aware of the un's unesco heritage sites the UN currently holds right to protect and govern much of the worlds most treasured places "above ownership"

Who could possibly be opposed to UNESCO protecting these amazing sites? Not me, until I read what you said, that they grant themselves rights "above ownership".

I went to the website you linked but it does not say anything about that (surprise). Can you provide the source, please?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Explain to me how exactly, is making MSDS uniform for everybody, a problem?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

Stop spreading crap.

They do not have the right to "govern" these areas.

All the world heritage committee does is address any problems that may come up with a heritage site, and provide resources or money for preservation as requested.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

They are just a bunch of extreme conspiracy theorists who have bought into their party's anti-environmentalism stance. Because it is not obvious how much corporate communists love environmental initiatives.

You have to question the mental state of anyone who is anti-smart growth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join