It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 total take over

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is a move by the UN to usurp individual sovereignty in all areas. The UN will gain control of land, resources, food, health supplements, the sovereignty over your own body! It is Orwellian and completely out in the open. This needs to be looked at. Agenda 21 is being introduced at a local level across the U.S. Blast this info out where ever you can and bring this into peoples awareness.

Alabama has banned it from the state... This needs to be done nation wide! It is very likely being discussed locally in your town hall meets. Be aware.

Alabama Bans UN Agenda

edit on 2-1-2013 by crankySamurai because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crankySamurai

As long as we pay any attention to the globalist media and use the internet as a podium for protest and reform,we will fail. What will work is feet on the streets, organized peaceful gatherings. (that will eventually be smeared by media as having a protest with no clear direction ex: the occupy movement.)

Its really hard to fight this when everybody is busy with their I phones, 200+ channels of mind numbing entertainment,smart phones in general and internet. All this stuff is meant to keep you right where you are at home on the couch.

What really matters is feet on the streets. Power in numbers.
edit on 2-1-2013 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Here's hoping people become more intuned with things then. I know lately I have been bored with games (surprisingly) and everything around me has become dull. So the only thing that keeps me going is knowledge, learning and the likes. Not saying I'm a special case for it but sure hope it's not a rare one either

@OP/Topic

I remember this Agenda 21 from a video one that I was linked to from here. I know it kind of beats away from the path and sorry if it does but it does provide Agenda 21 in it's statement. The video provided here (sadly I don't remember the name of the individual)

I know most do not have time for 2 hours so I can at least give an hour run down as it is all the time I have had so far. In short it did talk about 2012 that we can cast aside as it's done and gone; but the things the things it does touch upon is this aspect of Agenda 21, culling out the weak at some points, thinning the numbers of the planet and all particularly linked together in some ways. I would go on but I certainly do not want to hijack and make the OP think I'm trying to steal the light rather just passing off a video I found here that I thought was interesting; but a few things I certainly don't necessarily see eye to eye with from the producers.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

Lol I watched that 2 days ago very interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

The name you're looking for who created the films,
"Esoteric Agenda," "Kymatica" and "UnGrip" is Ben Stewart.

Agenda 21 is and has already started being implemented, starting with
local and family owned farms....

edit on 2-1-2013 by WaKingLieFE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I for one would welcome a world government.

Its a shame that it will likely be a cloak and dagger operation to insulate the super rich from any loses.

Its going to happen one way or another. i would rather it was on the level with everyone involved.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

I'm pretty much siding with your views at the moment.

I've been down the fear based
paradigm that gets thrown at us constantly.

Glen beck wrote a book on Agenda 21 and even
had a trailer made to promote his book. Here's his trailer.....

And here's this trailer.....

Fear equals control and is obviously a big time money making scheme.

Like always, truth mixed with oh so many lies.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I S&F this post because I hope it will bring attention to this topic across the ATS community. This is very real and we are all in danger if we allow a one world government to take away our rights and freedoms.

And to the poster who is pro NWO, one day we will be the humans who can live in an eternal global society, but not in this stage of our evolution.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WaKingLieFE

I agree that we don't want to be fearful of it... but welcoming it is another thing. As I said in the OP Alabama has banned this agenda, resolving to protect private property and individual sovereignty. This can be done in more states.

To welcome the UN into your house is to essentially become a slave to these guys. It is not the way to go. While I don't encourage being fearful of this stuff I do encourage awareness and action.

This along with the movement to disarm the American population will wake a lot of people up to the reality of the situation. It is not for your safety or good health that this is being done. It is a take over. Welcoming tyranny is never a smart move...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Exactly, which is why I keep my eyes and ears open to this information, but the whole thing is essentially driven by fear, unfortunately.

You're absolutely right, as this gun control facade continues, more and more people will be waking up.

Gun bans will not happen, and this driving "elite" force is doing nothing but exposing themselves to their corruption and power for control.

It will continue to get nasty, but the good of the people worldwide will triumph.

The NWO is the OWO and these "elite" criminals who have been orchestrating world politics from behind the curtains are being reported on now.

Jay Rockefeller saying the Internet should have never been created.

And here is a more recent (2012) speech given by the big Z....

Zbigniew Brzezinski once again admitting that the globalists are in fear of the global awakening that is currently happening across the world. People are waking up to the fact that the governments are all power hungry and corrupt and are not there to serve the interests of the people, but that of the global elite and the multi-billion dollar corporations.

A world government is coming, but it won't be what the likes of Glen Beck and Alex Jones are propagating.
edit on 2-1-2013 by WaKingLieFE because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2013 by WaKingLieFE because: Cent

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankySamurai
reply to post by WaKingLieFE

I agree that we don't want to be fearful of it... but welcoming it is another thing. As I said in the OP Alabama has banned this agenda, resolving to protect private property and individual sovereignty. This can be done in more states.

To welcome the UN into your house is to essentially become a slave to these guys. It is not the way to go. While I don't encourage being fearful of this stuff I do encourage awareness and action.

This along with the movement to disarm the American population will wake a lot of people up to the reality of the situation. It is not for your safety or good health that this is being done. It is a take over. Welcoming tyranny is never a smart move...

It could help us prosper if we set the bar aroumd where we are at now. If we wait for a period of desperation before we allow this control over our lives then ya, its going to suck.

Here is what we have NOW, if a world government can offer better, i would lile to see it. So far the UN only really meddles with emerging markets, it doesnt really have mych to offer to the lands of plenty. They cant handle the west until its bumped down to emerging market level.

So it would be a pain in the arse for the ubber rich if there was a public cry from the land of plenty to the UN for assistance in handling resources and social needs. Maybe not though but my point is if the public is not plotting a course then its inevitible that the few will.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

What a horrible feeling it is to realize the insanity of a violent resistance is becoming the only rational course of action. Even if it is exactly what they're hoping we do. As I've been saying lately, I think it's time we all become completely paranoid.

Thanks for posting Op SnF
edit on 2-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
For the millionth time, not everything in the universe is Agenda 21!

Whether agenda 21 is even bad at all is really a toss up, but people blindly listen to retarded puppet-masters like Beck who have the brains of a cockroach and have knee-jerk fits over anything other than unrestrained barbarism.

People should not let themselves but so easily manipulated, especially by people who's only concern seems to be keeping the powers that be in power.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I'm not really sure where your coming from here... These guys are making a claim on just about everything under the sun here. It is not a "toss up". It is very clear what this legislation is. These guys will be assuming jurisdiction over land, resources, farms, food, business, communities... They will be claiming the right to control, regulate and dictate all of this.

Doesn't get much clearer than that.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I really wasn't sure about this, figured it was paranoia.

Until I started seeing the little ways, that most in the general public are not even aware of, of how we are letting the UN rule the US.
Did you know that by 2014, every MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) has to conform to UN standards? Doesn't matter if the product is shipped out of the US or not.

If they are slipping in and taking over in ways that are very public, how many other ways are they slipping in under the radar?

Scary thought really.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

I don't think anyone on this thread believes that EVERYTHING in the universe is Agenda 21....just sayin

Whether agenda 21 is even bad at all is really a toss up, but people blindly listen to retarded puppet-masters like Beck who have the brains of a cockroach and have knee-jerk fits over anything other than unrestrained barbarism.

The above quote is an ignorant generalization of the audience and the OP. As for myself, I have been aware and have monitored the actions of our government since around 2007. The signs are everywhere and if you don't agree with the "retarded puppet masters" then do your own research further into the subject. I'm sure most of the people who are responding to this thread have done more than just listen to "Beck". Once you have done that, please come back and tell us more about how Agenda 21 has the possibility to do good for our earth.

People should not let themselves but so easily manipulated, especially by people who's only concern seems to be keeping the powers that be in power.

Any credible information we receive is valuable, no matter the source. How many times have "the powers that be" dangled clues right in front of our faces, before they implemented an event or action that would further the agenda of the NWO? You can simply do an ATS search and find plenty of evidence. I hope you do the research and start spreading the message, rather than bashing others and hoping for the best. I hope I didn't come off harsh. Peace & Love, good luck to you on your journey.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

What a horrible feeling it is to realize the insanity of a violent resistance is becoming the only rational course of action. Even if it is exactly what they're hoping we do. As I've been saying lately, I think it's time we all become completely paranoid.

Thanks for posting Op SnF
edit on 2-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I was starting to think i was the only one thinking this....thank god

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The land originally belonged to the indigenous peoples and then it was claimed in the name of the various crowns of europe and the pope. Agenda 21, under global authority, will return this land to its original state but they will own it as stewards for the rest of us and if you as a rural land owner dont like it they are training to put a bullet in the back of your head (or so I heard somewhere).

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

coming from someone with an Obama "O" Avatar, I find anything you say un truthful. Beck has been calling this for years and its now starting to happen. How can you, with open arms, accept control from an entity that governs from the otherside of the world?

you need to use logic, step back, and see who the real puppet masters are. Ill give you a hint, there above "O"'s head, there to big to fail, and obama is giving them 45 billion dollars a month to prop them up.... hint hint hint.

BANKERS!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
the UN - the first step in the nwo agenda.
apparently the UN is the world dictator - not sure if Ike intended that, but the beast sure licks it's leaders.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join