It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO flimed in Eastern Aus ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

but it does seem that anything in the sky orange and floaty is automatically assumed to be a lantern

If it looks like a lantern .. orange and flickery .. and it travels in a floaty like manner without changing direction or making any noise I believe the only logical answer is lantern .

If on the other hand it happens to be orange but is zipping about the sky changing direction or height then it isn't a lantern and may be something more exotic

edit on 3-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Fisrt you said there have been 150.000 official sightings in all and then give the figure 2 million as an example, you then take this fictional number of 2 million and say if there have been this many sightings what are the chnaces of them all being fake? This is truely twisted logic.

Do people see things they cant explain from time to time? Yes of course they do, anything to far away to identiy is a UFO. Does this validate the idea of visiting aliens? No!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMasterMinder
reply to post by Andromerius

Fisrt you said there have been 150.000 official sightings in all and then give the figure 2 million as an example, you then take this fictional number of 2 million and say if there have been this many sightings what are the chnaces of them all being fake? This is truely twisted logic.

Do people see things they cant explain from time to time? Yes of course they do, anything to far away to identiy is a UFO. Does this validate the idea of visiting aliens? No!

The figure of 2 million is not an example, it is an estimate of the total from official + unofficial.
There are life in the universe, we are proof of that. There's millions of different species of life in this planet. We attained space flight in less then 100 years, flight in less then 100 years, give or take, we are infants. The universe is way older then we are. There can be a miriad of other worlds with life just like here. Doesn't need to be exactly like us. Considering the age of the universe, there must be races way more advanced then we are. Wouldn't they be curious about us? Wouldn't we be? So yes, "chances" are we have been visited multiple times. One does not require proof of God to know it exists, you do not see or know what gravity is but it exists. Same here. I just can't call everyone that has been abducted or seen an alien or a craft, liars. Some of those people are responsible, down to earth people. Sorry but it's just not possible. You believe what you want, same with everyone else. I grant you that we need more proof then people's stories. But until then, that's what we got.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Not sure yet, but i imagine it wouldnt be hard to rig up 2 lanterns with a string connecting them so they remain the same distance away?

Just wanted to point out that a string wouldn't keep 2 objects a certain distance apart, it would have to be something more rigid (a stick?).

But honestly no clue what those could be.

I do love seeing how many threads Chinese Lanterns are brought up in though... I need to start selling these things apparently, cause they seem to get a lot more business than I ever realized....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join