It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I say something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I just want opinions on how I should be reacting to this situation:

My fiance was trying to hook her freind up with a guy. My fiance, the friend she was trying to hook up, and another friend were at the mall and saw a guy they thought was cute. They had the third friend approach the guy and give him a phone number. The phone number they were giving out was my fiance's. This is because her friend has a cell phone from out of the local area or something like that. Now for starters she INDIRECLTY let me know that she did this. I had to figure it out on my own a little though. The guy has called her when I was there and she got off the phone with him quickly.

Now, I feel very uncomfortable with this. Very jealous or something. here is how I met my fiance. She was trying to hook up a friend of hers. I liked her better....she was engaged at that time! We started talking, hit it off....and look where I am. Full Circle.

Should I let her do this, or should I tell her no? I know she knows it bothers me, but I havent said anything yet. I am ready to explode over this.

Thanks for your opinions.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
One word �Communicate�

Tell her how you feel, Tell her that it bothers you.

You really cant keep this in if it bothers you this much.
It will only eat away at your relationship,

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hook up with your fiancee's friend, then hook up with the first guy who calls your fiancee's friend when she tries to hook up your new ex-fiancee. When you meet his ex-girlfriend that he's turned from, that's your perfect hook.

new topics

join