It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: Woman hears voices - my own experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi ats, I have noticed how much attention these paranormal threads get. Maybe a lot of people are more interested in the paranormal then people think?

There is a recent thread posted by 'ALOSTSOUL' here, which I was replied to.
I think my experience deserves its own thread. I have not really made threads of my experiences as they mean a lot to me, and AtS isnt always the best place to bring forth your 'paranormal' experiences.

But noticing the interest in these topics Im willing to finally give it a try. I just ask you all keep the personal name calling, bashing and harsh thoughts to yourself. If you are skeptic and believe you have an answer to my experience, you can present your thoughts in a civil and kind manner I hope.

Here is my reply to the initial thread:

The spirit in which you are, is connected to the "other side"; such people like mediums, psychics can perceive this reality, with an open & active third eye. Perceiving past physical matter is possible at Will for such people.

The sub conscious mind is a very complex and unknown thing to humanity. I encourage ANYONE to look into hypnosis, or my favorite hypnotheropist - Dolores Cannon (amazing lady) for further research into the sub conscious mind.

These "voices" being heard in the heads of indivduals, are a type of telepathic communication from the "other side". Mediums and those with opened third eyes can perceive spirits and beings existing parrallel to the physical realm.
Spirits are not always entities which have incarnated or took a human body; they have remained their spiritual essence as not to loose their free will and all knowing "power" every Soul has (this will be confirmed to you upon death..so your current 'beleif' is temporary).

I have heard 3 different voices in my head - around the same time I was seeing spaceships and craft every couple weeks of the year 2011.

Mid-June 2011, the first voice: I was just falling into a VERY deep sleep which is rare for me, as I am a troubled sleeper usually. I felt like my mind was spiralling into the deepest part of sleep I could experience.
Just before 'lights out' there was a very distinct voice within my head; "I am sorry". That simple. This voice was only what I can compare to as 'Angelic", what a beautiful voice.. I could only imagine the face that voice belonged to, a beautiful, caring female. Then BAM blackout, and I awoke 10 hours later.

4-5 days after the initial experience ^: Same thing different voice; I am "spiralling" into this very deep sleep which is rare for me. The most NON-human, electronical-metallic voice said to me, within my head: "You are not doing it right" :O OMG I was shocked, but I couldnt fight the urge of this deep sleep I was bound to fall into!

This voice was ridiculous.. At the moment I couldnt even imagine what being this voice belonged too - but since I was having experieces and seeing spaceships around my home - my heart told me it was a voice of a Grey.

Remeber this is only telepathic, it is an interior but CLEAR as crystal vocal-transmission.

After waking up many hours later; I couldnt belive what I heard before falling asleep! I had no reference to this voice but imagination and speculation. Then I came across something that would confirm my speculation. A book that "popped" out at me as I was in the library days later.

It was Whitely Streieber's book "Communion", which in one chapter Whitley describes the voice he heard in his head as an "electronic/metallic" distinction :O If you are not familular with Whitely Strieber, he is the most classic and popular alien/abduction case, he even wrote his own book. A movie was made of his experience too (which should be RE-MADE!).

So this was confirmation for me; as a classic abductee had a simular experience as I did, and described the same as I have described it to others.

Now the third time I heard voices, which really was the first of the three, and had nothing to do with the other two:

It was 2011, spring season.
My family went to bed, and I was just getting ready for it. I walked up the stairs to enter my room and I started hearing distant voices. I looked around to see if a radio, tv or maybe my phone was on; phone and radio are not in my room, and the TV was off (I only use it to watch DVD). So I looked out my window, opened it, and listened (the entire time these voices were just blabbling away) .. it was completely silent and dark out, as I lived in the countryside at this point in my life. The last thing I checked was if anyone was awake or watching TV in my house; everyone was sleeping.

The voices got louder and louder, until it sounded like it was in the room with me; so at this point I could hear the whole thing and too my surprise I figured out I was picking up a "frequency" through the mind. The conversation seemed to me - two men exchanging words, having a normal conversation, but it was not in english. It was spanish :O I couldnt understand a WORD, but I understood the accent and could tell it was human voices.

This conversation went on for 12 minutes

OMG I was sooo annoyed I didnt know if I could willingly "turn" it off, I sure as Hel' couldnt ignore it! So I sat on my bed side.. just listening to this, shocked as ever, waiting for it to shut up! It was the first time I ever heard anything in my head, then the two experiences I described above which would follow a couple months after.

This has nothing to do with being crazy; society wants people to think they are crazy, so they do not learn their natural abilities to communicate through thought and mental. They shove drugs down your throat because they alter your brain waves, which ultimately is NOT good for your brain. The drugs CAN make you crazier, and then your just stuck day-by-day sitting in a psyche-ward.

I have MANY experiences before and after which would clarify more on reality for me. Things I always knew were true, but society has always shut down these realities and made people who understand them look like CRAZY people..
Its really not fair to anyone who experiences this stuff. Because those who havent ("doctors" shoving drugs down your throat, skeptics and atheists) cannot understand it. If they were to experience it, they would be more open minded and respectful to those who have.

This is my experience of voices in my head; I observed in the initial thread the interest, and others who had experiences to share or of people they know who had simular ones.

Now before calling nuts, I do drugs, drink, imagination and all that non sense that only hurts feelings.. consider what I wrote in the opening sentences; we do not understand the human mind. Those who do want to do EVERYTHING in their power to make sure this knowledge is misunderstood and ignored by the populations.

In this day and age, people depend on everything outside of themselves for information and truth on reality. These are usual people who grow up and live in the same society. Outside of these societies and sometimes within the; there are every day human beings like you and I who practise and exericise their mental muscle, because they understand there is more to it then thinking, dreaming and storing memories.

Hope some of you enjoyed the brief description of my experience with 'voices'. I would love to hear your thoughts, or maybe your own experiences

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I believe the experiences that you have because I hear voices in my head too but not as often as you do. These voices are only heard when I'm in between being awake-sleep. The trick is too fall into sleep consciously. Sometimes I see hypnagogic imagery, sometimes I hear voices (usually a very masculine voice) I have never heard before. It's rather really interesting...I need to be in that state of mind as often as I can, it's an easy way to slip into a lucid dream.

ETA: Most of the time, I hear my name being called by these "beings" but I don't know how to communicate back and honestly I don't even want to. If not the voices...I start randomely remote viewing these random people in the most randomest locations. I wonder what will happen if I consciously try to accomplish these things.
edit on 2-1-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Made me think of Jesse's latest show about Brain Invaders. Any gwen towers around you by chance? I take Jesses's show with a grain of salt, but this episode had reputable victims as well as creators of this genuine technology. Interesting indeed...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm not suggesting that you are schizophrenic..but read on. If you are interested I will provide a link.

What must be understood, is that more often than not – if not all the time – hypnagogia is present during a paranormal or mystical experience – usually preceding such experiences, and, once we are aware of this, then a little research will tell us that many symptoms associated with schizophrenia – like hearing disembodied voices for instance – are also associated with one entering the hypnagogic state spontaneously and at anytime during the day. This suggests that schizophrenics are people who will regularly enter into this state easily without knowing that they are actually doing this. All the symptoms associated with schizophrenia – as well as epilepsy, I might add – are due to this state which opens up a channel in the mind to other dimensions of the self and other influences – even “other intelligences” – not all benevolent. This conclusion is not considered by most psychologists because of its association with the occult – even though it is the simplest and most logical of all explanations.

eta: This clearly explains why you hear voices randomely, and why I hear voices (when I'm in a hypnagogic state)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
I believe the experiences that you have because I hear voices in my head too but not as often as you do. These voices are only heard when I'm in between being awake-sleep. The trick is too fall into sleep consciously. Sometimes I see hypnagogic imagery, sometimes I hear voices (usually a very masculine voice) I have never heard before. It's rather really interesting...I need to be in that state of mind as often as I can, it's an easy way to slip into a lucid dream.

ETA: Most of the time, I hear my name being called by these "beings" but I don't know how to communicate back and honestly I don't even want to. If not the voices...I start randomely remote viewing these random people in the most randomest locations. I wonder what will happen if I consciously try to accomplish these things.

Yes; these experiences happen in altered states of consciousness. We know this as 'brain waves'. It is the Theta wave I belive in which we are in a deeper state of mind, this is what is called meditation. The practise and exercise of meditation is to alter ones brainwaves, to reach a deeper level of concentration mentally and spiritually.

Here is a quick link I found from google - brain waves

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I will see the video another time, thanks for posting.

As I said I lived in the countryside, Ontario, Canada. There is nothing to interfere, I had to drive 30 minutes to reach the small town.

This is not influenced by technology, it is an altered state of consciousness. In these experiences, its as if I slipped right into these states; like I said, an un-aviodable spiral of consciousness.. BAM out like a light. Couldnt even resist this feeling!

Never had the experiences again, these are the only times I heard voices

edit on 3-1-2013 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

To you this explains it, to me its just altered brain waves. A meditational state of consciousness as I have said.

Society is ment to blelive that if your mind can do things other then dream, think and memorize information - your a crazy fool who needs drugs..

Not my cup of tea

Again those who have not experienced and only base their speculation on heir "patients" that they have messed up with chemicals (drugs); can not truely validate anything about the mind.

I think humanity is scared of the human mind, we have been programed to focus OUTSIDE of ourselves, ignoring what is inside, ignoring all components, perks and abilities the human being has locked up - mentally and physically.

Society doesnt understand the mind; the governments understood it had much potential to do more then think and dream, this is why we had mind control programs and crazy stuff like that.. the American and Russian government raced to understand the mental capabilities of the mind; using Remote viewers, astral projectors, mediums etc.. to help get them intel and information they wanted.

If elite governments were interested in this type of thing, and these are the same people who create mindless sheep; doesnt that speak for itself about the mysteries and potential of the human mind?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The trick is too fall into sleep consciously.

And how would one accomplish this feat? I can fall asleep no problem, but to do it consciously

I ask cause I wanna try it!

edit on 3-1-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It sounds like you experience what I do. The voice saying your name, the images, seeing other people and places. I have a really hard time believing that it's all just my own imagination!

To the OP: Thanks for sharing your experiences and your kind words to others who experience these things also. I am none to happy with the thought that I could have been an abductee, or still am?, so I kind of just try not to dwell on it. Still, there are some really nagging thoughts about it.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

The trick is too fall into sleep consciously.

And how would one accomplish this feat? I can fall asleep no problem, but to do it consciously

I ask cause I wanna try it!

edit on 3-1-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

There is a midpoint between being awake and being unconscious (sleep). People usually never remember how they fall asleep, when they reach the midpoint they are usually unconscious to remember anything. Like I said, the trick is to be in that perfect state of mind. You are not asleep, yet you are not fully awake either. When you are completely relaxed and about to drift off to sleep stay in the beta state (awake) while you are simultenously in the theta (deeply relaxed) and you will reach that midpoint and some very interesting things will happen, I won't spoil it for you
. Check out this link...Shamans go to this midpoint to travel to other dimensions and realities...It's where the conscious and the subconscious meet...yet it's none of the two it's a "third phase"

Hipnagogic State

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Yes; these experiences happen in altered states of consciousness. We know this as 'brain waves'. It is the Theta wave I belive in which we are in a deeper state of mind, this is what is called meditation. The practise and exercise of meditation is to alter ones brainwaves, to reach a deeper level of concentration mentally and spiritually.

Here is a quick link I found from google - brain waves

Absolutely. The trick is to be in beta and theta at the same time and keep that state of mind or else you will either wake up or fall asleep.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in reading further on the topic of Hipnagogic state of mind I found this Gem online yesterday when I was researching about the topic. You will be blown away to read how you can reach this state of mind and the kind of experiences you can partake in this state of mind. Gem2
The second article is about Austin Osman, an English artist and occultist who accessed this state of mind for spiritual alchemy. You are in for a treat.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Thanks for the info and the link PV. Much appreciated.
I will be trying this tonight for sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Your experience brought me back to my youth,about 1950 give or take some months and into the next year. I had a terrible childhood, almost died but was taken in which leads me to the first voice. I was without a mother, being kidnapped by a drunken father then abandoned repeatedly. I was taken in by this farm couple, civilized somewhat and taught to read at the sixth grade level, I was messed up big time. To the voice. I was cleaning the barn alone way out in the country when as clear as can be, this angelic voice resonated throughout the barn with my name. It was filled with love, something I had never experienced before, yet so much was there in the saying, I broke down and searched for the woman for nearly an hour, but was bolstered.

Then a year or so later after learning to read, all I wanted to do was read and absorb. So when the couple went away, I was supposed to work all that time, but I would read. As I was reading one day, this male voice loudly told me I had two and one half minutes and I knew this meant before I was caught not working. I threw the book down and sprinted out to the tractor, counting down the seconds and it came to the exact time.

Now that I am older, now and then I am wakened first by a high pitch sound and then messaged or having my name called. But I know of those that are real, for I am told to remember or in some way wakened first. This is so infrequent is puts aside the possibility of insanity and I am a health nut so drugs and such are not a part of it. For the most part, messages are of a spiritual nature with some dire predictions thrown in as spicing.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

To the OP: You asked to hear of other people's experiences with hearing a voice. I had it happen to me once. Like you, I am not into substance abuse in any way, shape or form...

It was kind of breathtaking when it happened. I was driving the car, on the way to the airport to pick up my husband. It was around 5 in the evening - not dark. I was just driving the familiar route, not really thinking of anything in particular. I was on time, and not a bit stressed about getting there in time to pick him up.

Out of the blue, I "heard" a very clear and calm, matter of fact voice. It said, "If you hit a deer, you'll be late to pick up (hubbie's name). "

It was the voice of a mature woman. She was very calm, as I said. I was like, "WOAH! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT??!!!"

I almost hit the deer that was standing in the road as I rounded a curve.

I'd guess it was maybe 10 or 15 seconds after I heard (and was stupidly distracted by) the voice that I came upon this deer. It was not visible to me when I heard the warning.

Later, i realized the voice said, "If YOU hit a deer..." Not if "I" hit a deer. I knew it wasn't my own thoughts tricking me because I refer to myself as "me" or "I." Not in the third person.

Anyway, it was so cool. No one was with me, and it remains only my experience. But it shifted what I believe a lot. This was the voice of someone I didn't know. It was female. It was very calm and kind. And it was accurate in predicting an event that might be about to happen.

It's one of the experiences that sparked my interest in paranormal stuff.

new topics

top topics

join