It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion Near Iran's Isfahan Nuclear Plant Reported

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Explosion Mear Iran

www.freerepublic.com

Guardian – Conflicting reports have emerged from Iran over an explosion heard in the central city of Isfahan, close to the country’s sensitive nuclear facilities.

Iran’s semi-official Isna news agency quoted a judiciary official in Isfahan, saying that an explosion had been heard.

“We heard a sound similar to that of an explosion but we have received no reports about its causes and the consequences so far,” said Gholamreza Ansari, in quotes carried by Isna. He said the explosion did not appear to be of any significance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2-1-2013 by TheMindWar because: Updated title

edit on Wed Jan 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Sources: Any source of timely information in the "alternative topics" arena is a valid web site to be used as your source, as long as it is the originator of the story. Source web sites that quote other sites as the source of the story are not allowed, and may result in the immediate removal of your submission without warning or explanation. Also, if your submission is of a political nature, only mainstream news sources are allowed. Do not use blogs or "rumor mill" web sites as your source for political news. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If this is true one would have the right I believe to point at Isreal. I wonder if there are going to be any reprisals?

I shall be watching closely over the next week or so as more details come to light.

This doesn't look good if a genuine report. If anyone finds a better link please post..

www.freerepublic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

There was a tread posted a little while ago that stated 1.5m people have been told to evacuate Isfahan, must be related, but seems a little much for a minor explosion.......some are saying nuclear disaster
just what the doctor ordered....not.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Gladly its nothing serious since it is from 2011
www.guardian.co.uk...
Uses same quotes.
Namely

"We heard a sound similar to that of an explosion but we have received no reports about its causes and the consequences so far," said Gholamreza Ansari, in quotes carried by Isna

edit on 2-1-2013 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
blame the jews in 3...2....1....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It seems,and I could be wrong,that this article was reported back in November 2011.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Someone beat me to it.

edit on 2-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

He said the explosion did not appear to be of any significance.

Hopefully it is nothing. I'm not sure how suppressed this incident could actually be.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
blame the jews in 3...2....1....

They're likely behind it in 3....2....1.....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yes it is maybe old news it seems, this is my bad.... Accept my appologies.

I did a search on nuclear iran evacuation and found this article. I should have checked a little bettter.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There is a story about a possible nuclear event posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join