It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US sperm donor who helped lesbian couple fights child support bid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Don't donate sperm to a lesbian couple, without hiring a liar, and going through the P's and Q's. Make sure you are protected under your own state laws before helping out. It's sad it has to come to that, but hell, you have to make sure your state has good sameritan laws before attempting CPR these days, again this is sad as hell. If you save a life, but break some ribs, you can be sued for damages if your state does not have those laws. It is sad as hell we have to think of these things, but there were a few states I visited, that I would have to think twice before saving someone.

But it should come down to common courtesy and decency. Cases like this make it appear that the LGBT community are taking advantage of their minority status. the same as playing the race card. That's how I see it. It's unethical and disgusting. People out to make a buck.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The two women were "married" So then it should go as a traditional marriage goes. The "man" in the relationship should have to pay support. If not then I can see this as being a negative for gay marriage.

This. It harms the cause of gay marriage because it supports the stereotype that gay couples want to have legally recognized marriages for hte benefits but not the responsabilities involved therin. I hope that gay marriage advocates slap them upside the head for being stupid.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by Mr. D
Let it be a lesson. DO NOT SUPPORT THE LGBT COMMUNITY! They are liars, thieves of seed and many other things (except normal). They would all be extinct by now if it were not for abominations like this. Can anyone say Sodom and Gomorrah?

You have no justification to say that. The thread was about the government hunting down the father not about Lesbians or gender. Also do not see that the lesbian parents were the ones causing problems, it was the government

Shame that people have to say things like you just did, it really shows how evolved you are.

Evolved? Have you lost all logic? Get your marbles back together in your cranium. I have every justification,
Let me spell it out for you.

He was trying to help them, not the other way around and they stab him in the back by not only stealing his seed to make more homosexuals (yeah, that is what they will do with his his seed because homosexuals can not have children without outside help) but by also trying to steal his hard earned money with the corrupt system that the LGBT community is responsible for, namely the current government. They then turn to the system they helped corrupt to steal his money "legally" for child support.

Homosexuals can not "Evolve" because they can not have their own offspring. (that is also not really correct because Mankind was created perfect and are de-evolving, hence homosexuals, however that is a paradox and another story). Either way, they are corrupting Mankind even more (snowball effect) and we should let them die out on there own by not supporting them. (by supporting them I mean letting them have or steal our children, legal or financial support). S a v v y?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Don't donate sperm to a lesbian couple, without hiring a liar, and going through the P's and Q's.

LOL. I see what you did there. Well played.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Straight people make gay babies. Gay people are gay from birth. Who are you to deny someone a family because they were born a way they had no control over. Yeah people chose to be gay, they chose to live lives in fear of beatings and assault or ridicul if they are found out. When a guy or girl will tell you that they knew they were gay before they were even into men or women. Being gay is a feeling and you can't control a feeling. Just like you feel attracted to members opposite sex they feel attracted to members of the same and as humans we follow our feelings. Your feelings led you to your beliefes and them to theirs. Maybe talk to a lbgt person with an open mind and when they start crying becaus they are telling you they have no control over how they were born and they didn't ask or chose their lifestyle god did. If you are so upset with it maybe you should do more research and see where you can help instead of condemning your fellow humans to hell.

Oh and they couple were on the side of the man. The state demanded they reveal the father and ignored their contract. The state is 100% responsible for this incident. We are hardly the united states if every state is different. It's either we accept the lbgt as fellow humans with equal rights or deny they exist until a much larger issue is at hand.

Maybe lbgt couples are gods way of saying our population is out of control. If you think rabbits are bad look at our own species. Every day we create thousounds of lives that will starve to death or live entire lives in poverty. Instead of spitting on the lbgt how about we condem our entire species.
edit on 2-1-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Did you not read the article? It doesn't say the women went after him, it says the state went after him when the women got government assistance. They actually support the man's claim and say he shouldn't pay support.

Bauer and Schreiner have said they fully support Marotta's efforts to fight the state's request.

Article

The state pressured them to give his name. The women can't be money grabbing as they are saying they don't want his money.
edit on 2-1-2013 by antonia because: opps

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

How hard would it have been to say,"I dont know. He was an anonymous donor"?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JarheadFidelis

And you think the state didn't tell her if you don't tell us you and your kid starve because you are hear for food stamps. Yeah I know for a fact that is what they told her because I know exactly how this machine works.

There is no such thing as an unknown father when it comes to the state. There is always a father to be found to get support from even if that father is not the biological one as in my case.
edit on 2-1-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by Mr. D

Straight people make gay babies. Gay people are gay from birth. Who are you to deny someone a family because they were born a way they had no control over. Yeah people chose to be gay, they chose to live lives in fear of beatings and assault or ridicul if they are found out. When a guy or girl will tell you that they knew they were gay before they were even into men or women. Being gay is a feeling and you can't control a feeling. Just like you feel attracted to members opposite sex they feel attracted to members of the same and as humans we follow our feelings. Your feelings led you to your beliefes and them to theirs. Maybe talk to a lbgt person with an open mind and when they start crying becaus they are telling you they have no control over how they were born and they didn't ask or chose their lifestyle god did. If you are so upset with it maybe you should do more research and see where you can help instead of condemning your fellow humans to hell.

Straight people DO NOT MAKE HOMOSEXUAL BABIES! A corrupt and decadent system does( not mention the corrupt and decadent genome of homosexuals). To be honest, I never had anything against the LGBT community until their militant homos attacked me at a very young age. That said, they are a danger and a very real threat because they cannot "control their feelings". That makes them out of control. How about putting a Homosexual in control of the Worlds most powerful country even though they can not control their own emotions? Yeah....., You only need to look to our society and the shape it is in to see that what I say is true. You yourself have acknowledged what I say is true and can not see the forest for the tree in front of you. How to help them? You already see what they do to those who try and help them(read the story), so why should I try to help them "after" what they have done?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Okay....well, I dont know how the system works. No need to get hostile.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

This is the first time I have ever heard of a "militant homo". Please go into detail because this I must hear. So you select a few from the lbgt community to condem the rest very human logic of you to think that we are very good at that exact thing in today's society. One mad man kills people and every gun owner is a murderer. A group of gays hurt you or your feelings and their all monsters. Hell I wish some of these gay couples were my parents they are some of the most loving and caring parents. So now that older gay couples are enjoying their grand children to their straight adopted or out side party babies they all make gay people huh. Yup it's all concert scienctific fact huh that gays make gays and it's society that makes gays. If that's the case by all means fix society.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by kimish

There's no man or woman in a same sex relationship. Gender roles are a society construct and really don't apply in those cases.

Either way the state has no business asking a third party to provide support for a child he didn't make. All he did was provide genetic material. That does not make you a parent, nor should it make your responsible so long as the proper legal remedies are in place.

As for traditionally, you realize that courts are heavily invested in woman and routinely screw men out of their rights and their money right?

The whole system favors mothers, even when it's proven the mother is not fit to raise the child. A whole lot of sexism there.

~Tenth
edit on 1/2/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

In some cases that's not true. Everytime I ever tried to get help, when I was a single mother, I would get treated like crap , at least a lot of the time. It was as if they were more sympathetic for the father.
I struggled for about six or seven years to get child support and when I finally got it, I only got a couple child support paychecks through the state until it stopped. Don't know why. I called and think it was because the father either quit his job or got fired. If he quit to avoid child support, I don't know. But I can tell you that that was the kind of guy he was.

I'll be honest though, if he would have at least called and visited or spent time with her often, I would not have cared as much about the child support. I even tried to negotiate with him more than once. This all happened after we broke up. He just abandoned her and rarely spoke to her, not even would bother to call. So basically he became a deadbeat dad.

But that's all in the past now and my husband is wonderful with her. He treats her like his own. So that makes me happy that she has a real father figure in her life who enjoys to be around her in return.

As for the OP, I feel for the sperm donor in this case. He was helping out and it seemed to backfire. It's even especially more unsettling that the woman in this case wasn't even asking for child support from him.
Boy, why didn't I get this much help when I really needed it?
Lol. But seriously, maybe I don't know much about this, but wouldn't the other woman who left have to pay support? I was under the impression they were both in it together.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JarheadFidelis

Sorry for the tone but yeah they forced her to say or they would deny her assistance. I'm sure she was in a tough spot since most honorable people only reach for help when they desperately need it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

No worries. I dont get offended very easily. I dont know how the system works but I think its wrong they would deny someone help for not knowing or not naming the father. Just seems a bit silly to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Okay, so I just reread the article. I may have made a mistake. Is the lesbian couple still together? Cause if so, then this is even more messed up than I thought.

Edit: Also, I always thought that you couldn't be forced to receive government assistence......
edit on 2-1-2013 by Cherry0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

No the girl left the other high and dry and with the kid.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well, I guess there are irresponsible parents even in the LGBT community. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by Cherry0

No the girl left the other high and dry and with the kid.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Still a messed up situation. The one that left should be the one helping out, imho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join