It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Knowledge Pt.5 - Energy, Coral Castle, Tablet of Shamash, Saturn, Magnetism & Mythology IS H

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So lets say god is sound; god is the creator therefore the creator is sound. Lets say the ancients built their structures with sound. (When I say 'built' I mean 'moved multi-ton stones into place', not how they cut the stone.) How did they find out how to do this? Well the tablet makes a lot of sense.

... given we believe the depiction and translation of the tablet above as described in part 5... is there a better explanation out there? Depends on what you want to believe.

We see the same symbols left by the ancients in their stonework as we see in the salt formations when cymatic frequencies are used. At 9:50 in part 1:

If you still think there’s no meaning or significance behind these geometric patterns, then I have nothing else to say, but you’re simply refusing to accept facts.
This statement was put on screen after several geometric patterns carved into stone by the ancients were viewed on screen. And there seems to be no tools left behind by the ancients that can build the structures they built, as some believe. There would be no tools left to discover if the tool is sound. Well there would be one tool... or apparatus, and that would be the apparatus that Ed Leedskalnin used to build Coral Castle. I could go on, but I would only be regurgitating the content in the video series.

Of course there are still many many questions to be answered.... for instance does some group or entity currently hold this knowledge but is keeping it secret? Part 1 is a VERY important component to understanding the whole concept of this series.... I can't emphasize this enough!! If one is too close-minded to accept even the possibility of the concept, well, thanks for reading this far but I refuse to go backwards in my personal understanding.

After all, the title of the series is "Ancient Knowledge"
edit on 3-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by kdog1982

Ed L. might as well have been Egyptian the way he left clues in all he built at Coral Castle...
(And the fact he used the same technology)

'Incredible' doesn't describe it well enough.

Actually, Leeskin used modern ropes and pulleys and railroad ties. I'm familiar with Egyptian construction methods and they didn't include mechanical winches, either.

There's pictures of Ed and his technology on the Coral Castle website... one of him with a tripod winch hoisting a block of coral into the back of his truck.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So lets say god is sound; god is the creator therefore the creator is sound. Lets say the ancients built their structures with sound. (When I say 'built' I mean 'moved multi-ton stones into place', not how they cut the stone.) How did they find out how to do this? Well the tablet makes a lot of sense.

It does, but not in the way that the (very bad and misinformed) video presents it -- and that has led you astray.

Below the image is a lot of writing. In fact, there's labels on the image that says who each image represents. They're in Cuneiform, and we know how to read cuneiform.

Here's the translation of what's on the tablet. You can verify it by looking closely at the stone and then going to the online cuneiform dictionaries and double-checking the translation.

The British museum site has both the transliteration (what the individual letters are) and the translation, so this makes checking them much easier.

If you do that, you will see that the stele really IS about how the god, Shamash, returns to favor his cities after they repair a destroyed temple and first replace his damaged statue with an image of the sun and then with a statue of him carved out of lapis lazuli.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I find it strange that sound is what holds the universe together...
since sound is nothing but particle motion.. it is not some unseen force, it is basic particle physics.. basic particle physics cannot be the underllying cause of basic particle physics, unless you believe the atom is the smallest unit of matter.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
For the mobile users, I sent a message to KilluminatiTheMovie and asked him to make it available to mobile users.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the video. I absolutely live for topics such as these! S & F!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

That is a brilliant link, thanks for posting it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but those cymatic patterns matched a couple of Mayan glyphs.

I will try to identify them and post them here. I have to watch it again and copy the glyphs for reference.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Not available for mobile users? Is there a way around that? My comp has crashed and I really want to see this one.

Also, one thing that's been puzzling me. Isn't coral very light?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

But maybe that is possibly the sub key, there is matter smaller than the atom, and smaller and smaller etc.. there could be the same with particle frequency, ultraphonics could be just the first layer of nano particle manipulation controlled at different layers to achieve a desired outcome by a device or being. This theory has many implications but you throw in multi wave magnetics and you are on to something...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

sorry prphrt this is the reply to you: good luck on your quest for a Myan connection, but the translation of this tablet also names Marduk and a couple of others from the Sumerian tablets, this stuff I find interesting and am in search of more...Time is a strange thing, what our ancestors could do would dumbfound some of our brighest minds today, this is not the first earth.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Cymatics is cross-cultural. Frequencies are global. Music is universal. Rosslyn Chapel is a good example of the use of music to communicate a message. We just haven't deciphered it yet.

My point is that the Mayans are also pointing us in the direction of sound/frequencies.

No one has said that before. Has anyone in research circles noticed?

Maybe they just aren't talking. Suppression of evidence has been discussed.

Nothing would surprise me.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

good question, there may be connections across several ancients. This sound/frequency theory has been around for a while, there have been many tests conducted, some at the Bose lab, no disclosure from them. If this technology existed and was controlled it could very well explain the pyramids construction, but what of communication, dimensional travel,and weaponry, there are so many possibilities, ditto- nothing would suprise me either.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
How do you lift limestone? That's all I want to know.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

That is just it, there is so much we do not know, sonic booms travel hundreds of miles and that is just from an object cutting the sound barrier of a couple of MPH. frequency theory is amazing, imagine sound waves in your cars stereo blowing out your windows, unseating ear drums within a distance, moving objects slightly in a nearby room, all with a 12 volt battery loaded at 80 amps DC, now imagine this energy level at 97 terra watts at 2million volts DC. Now control and manipulate this energy to do the task you choose, Of course it is all theory, but thats what this is all about.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I am really interested in the Coral Castle.

In the video,the crystalline structure is discussed about the coral and the limestone at Giza.

Pending further research,I'm throwing this out there.........

The ability of electro-magnetic induction waves or radio waves to alter the crystal structure of salts dissolved in water is the subject of considerable debate among scientists. Aside from many papers published recently on the subject, a one-day seminar was held at The Department of Water Sciences, Cranfield University, Bedford, in March 1996, at which some of the world's foremost scientists spoke on the effect of various magnetic fields on crystal shapes and in particular the shape of calcium crystals. A two page synopsis of the Cranfield seminar is available free of charge from Advanced Environmental. A comprehensive science pack, including bibliography and full reports, is also available at a cost of $12

www.aewt.com...

Thank you for sharing this video.

Hmmmm calcium crystals Huh? Doesn't the pineal gland have calcite crystals. Interesting...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by kdog1982

Ed L. might as well have been Egyptian the way he left clues in all he built at Coral Castle...
(And the fact he used the same technology)

'Incredible' doesn't describe it well enough.

Speaking about this subject. Have you ever looked into Joe Parr?

bibliotecapleyades.lege.net...

I was watching Ancient Aliens lastnight, say what you want about that show, it was the episode about Pyramids. They showed a section on there about Joe Parr's work and since I have read about Coral Castle in depth I noticed right away that the things that Joe Parr speaks about his pyramid experiments doing are very similar to what the man who created Coral Castle claimed. Both have Pyramids that are at the center of Magnetic forces in a circle around the pyramid. I suggest looking into it, will do myself more maybe this weekend, but I have a huntch that Joe Parr and Coral Castle are working with the same phenomena.
edit on 4-1-2013 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Here's the problem I have with ALWAYS taking the experts at their word... some are wrong and wrong often. Do I know cuneiform, no, but I have to accept the fact that there is a good possibility of some information being lost in translation. And that's one of the points of the series is that 'conventional wisdom' and 'mainstream science' cannot fully be trusted and has hole and its own agenda. Science has to be updated all the time and even experts contradict other experts. So its easy for me to keep an open mind with that in mind.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer
reply to post by SilentKoala

That is just it, there is so much we do not know, sonic booms travel hundreds of miles and that is just from an object cutting the sound barrier of a couple of MPH. frequency theory is amazing, imagine sound waves in your cars stereo blowing out your windows, unseating ear drums within a distance, moving objects slightly in a nearby room, all with a 12 volt battery loaded at 80 amps DC, now imagine this energy level at 97 terra watts at 2million volts DC. Now control and manipulate this energy to do the task you choose, Of course it is all theory, but thats what this is all about.

Matter and rocks move by sound everyday.... by earthquakes and aftershocks. So it makes sense that if sound and frequency are directed and focused, matter can be easily moved.

Sound waves can trigger earthquakes aftershocks

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northisland
Also, one thing that's been puzzling me. Isn't coral very light?
Cheers

Yup.

And the claim that "scientists and engineers don't know how to make these huge stones rotate (when showing pictures of rotating doors)" is pure baloney. Mad King Ludwig of Bavaria had a hidden grotto (built more than 100 years earlier) where he had big rotating slabs of stone that could be moved by the push of a child's hand. He wasn't the first, either.

....and (in case you're wondering), the "limestone" the video talks about is actually coral, which is different than limestone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join